Default Kattalin Lide D'Hearna- Ravenclaw 1st Year

Kattalin Lide D'Hearna
    "Kat" "Lele"
    11 years old

Birthday: May 4th
    Blood Status: Muggleborn
    School Year: Incoming 1st year
    House: Ravenclaw

Personality: Ever since she first learned to read, Lele has found solice and friendship within the words of books. Throughout her childhood, she often turned to books as a means of escaping the harshness of reality for a while. She had none of her own, so every day she would stop by the library after school and stay for hours. She would get her homework done first, and then read to her heart's content.

She learned about friendship, bravery, morals in life and codes of ethics to follow. Within six months she had moved to adult books and had become fascinated by the expansion of adventure. Even to this day she will go to the library as often as possible, and one thing she looks forward to the most about Hogwarts is their expansive library. She absorbs material like a sponge, for when she learns something she will practice it.

She is a gentle, kind hearted spirit despite the hardships she has grown up in. She is guarded by nature and has a difficult time trusting others. It won't prevent her from being friendly with them, though she has a difficult time opening up and developing friendships.

Virtues/Strengths: Intelligent, dedicated, resourceful, sneaky

Flaws/Weaknesses: Introvertous personality, making friends

Magic Level:1

Wand Info
    Willow, dual core of fairy wings and unicorn hair, 11 1/2", sturdy

History: When Kattalin was born, her biological parents discovered that she was a witch and feared her greatly. They were of a strongly religious heritage and believed that they had done something awful to bring forth a witch into the world. They abandoned her at a church shortly after birth without so much as a note detailing who she was. The church turned her over to an orphanage, where she spent the majority of her life living with several other children, pre-teens and teenagers.

She was raised with little privacy of her own, though she often found solitude and peace in libraries. She loved finding friends within books, learning new things and knew that there was something more waiting for her. The pain was always there, for the one instance her foster guardian had managed to locate them... they rejected even meeting her. She had names and faces, but she was never allowed to meet her biological parents on their behalf. It caused a great deal of pain in her life, and lead to a more introvert lifestyle.

About: Kattalin is kind-spirited by nature. She is filled with hope, a love of adventure, and a realistic approach to life. Life has taught her enough lessons to be guarded, though open to others. She knows that not everyone is bad and is most excited to be going to a school with other people that are magical like her.

Friends & Family-

Foster Mother: Julietta Barklay

Enemies & Rivals-

None yet, but I imagine the Slytherins won't like her explore the dungeons.

Threads:

Specific Plot: Kattalin is in search of adventure, much like those she read about in the stories she grew up with. Her first goal is to explore the castle from top to bottom in every nook and cranny, get lost as often as possible, and learn as much about her new surroundings as possible.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I can definitely see Tilly and Kattalin getting up to some mischief together, exploring the castle/forest at night!

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!