Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Champions of Groun: A Stranger's Tale [M]

2Spooky4U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

@.Karma. Yay I haven't really thought of a character idea yet but if you have one already I can work with what you have

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

lol I don't either but I'll think of something this evening and we can talk about it!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Sounds great

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to Hayabusa for the banner.
    Karma should totally be the guy... I wanted to drop off some tomes to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already got a submission worked out, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising scroll.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP knighted as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help summoning a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen in every plane!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'm gonna try to get on top of my other RP's - if I can then I'm in!

Imperfectly Impossible
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sweet to see the cogs already turning for characters!

DoK I would be honoured, good luck getting stuff in order.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as Roleplay of the Week!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

It's a chance to bring back a char I have made and never got to the point of using. (Yup, a total idea of having quarian race in DnD setting)

Name: Sabin Togar
    Appearance:

Spoiler: normally covered with gas mask 

Race: Dark elf. Tribe- Qamran (twin moons).

Racial abilities: The tribe's members eyes spark constantly (either in silver or golden light), a thing which can be both a blessing and a curse. It enables them to see better underwater and in the dark.
    Herbalist- Greater knowladge on vegetation
    Scrapping- Greater knowladge on how to use found resources
    Chaotic swallow- Many fearing this particular ancient dark elven race for a reason. They say that they have the ability to increase a mass swallowing (The way a snake open its massive jaws wide) to pick and bite on the toughest of meat/muscle. But maybe it is just a rumor.

Archetype: Assassin/Rogue/Spy
    Has a tactical mind and is great with poison.

Skills: Can disarm locks, and if not she can understand the nature of them and what could be used to better work around them (for example magical locks).
    Can sense danger better than the next person, and is better to notice a trap.
    Has greater resistance to mind controling spells and/or illusions.
    Very agile and quick and can locate weak spot in enemies.
    Can hide herself well and cloak her steps.
    She can climb/swim well and sneak up to a person almost unnoticed.

Noteworthy equipment:
    Twin long blades daggers.
    Darts.
    Vials and elixirs.
    "Mashcha" -Gas-mask like, worn often by the tribe when they venture outside. It's a delicate equipment, and very advanced which filters the air she is breathing. It helps her to avoide her own poison bombs and giving her access in unhealthy surroundings. Each such mask is crafted specially for the wearer, so it can only be used by her.

Deity: The twin moon goddess (nameless). The trio divine goddess of fate (Goral, Mazal, Habal). The Sun god (Semesh) and some others.

Motive: knowledge and preserving the natural order of things, so they will not effect her people down the lands.

Bonds:

Ensley Sagona- Sabin found true friendship with the half elf, which was rather surprising. She could not tell her everything, but she found the chances to open up to Ensley to be wonderful. They both shared interst in the art of healing and harbs which allowed them to fill the silent sleepless nights with discussions.
    Sabin has also taken a fancy to Ensley behaviour. "Flirting" she called it, which seemed like a powerful art of seduction Sabin is trying to master.

Doran Sagona- They both share interst in weapons and style of fighting. While Sabin interst are more in the style, Doran passion of the learning art made her found of the half Elf. They grew closer once she became more in touch with Ensley.

Vashti Azariah Korianthil- Sabin consider her as the youngs in her tribe. People needs to be protected yet not be taken seriously.

Shelur Mikar- Sabin keeps a watch over Shelur and study her from a distance.

Galthore- It is very rare to relate to someone in a very similar fashion. Galthore has opened his doors for her to question about himself and his origin, finding out that she was not curious per so, but actually very fascinated with the path of life he took to reach this point. He also learned that she herself has a taste for life and the sight of the world, a thing he soon learned, was not one with the rest of her clan.
    She believes in him like a close friend which she can relay on and he knows (or so she hopes) that he can trust her as well, despite the fact that she is having trouble disclose more details about herself.

Zogrot Manshucka- Sabin often wondered about the nature of a full orc, compared to a full one. While Shelur seemed to be savage in nature, it is no secret that she is FAR more intelligent than Zogrot. And so her opinions about Zogrot divided into two: When he helps around, he is cute. When he tries to steal her items and mask, he is not.

Torland Stalward- There are many rules regarding honor among her clan and one of the state that if you save someone from captivity, you have to keep watch on said person and see for yourself if he/she was worth saving. If that person was later judged by you to be unworthy, you must take that person life yourself in order to keep balance.
    Sabin took responsibility the day she decided to save Torland (along with the group) and the two have formed close connection ever since (with Torland joining the team along with her). But something tells her it's far more than that as she had grown to feel something for him which she does not fully understand.

Morthos-Sabin considered the idea of "Paladin of death" to be somewhat strange, yet she found herself relating to his devotion to his cause and his lady goddess.

Iana Coris Ghaende Dynarda- Sabin looks up to her as a person who brings wisdom for she lived long to tell of the tales of the world. They don't speak much however.

Acera Shadeborn- It's hard not relating to someone having more or less similar origin, traits and personality. Acera was both a fancy project to study and a friend. Sabin can feel herself at ease around her, in fact she learned that it was easier to open up to Acera than the other female companions. She wishes to know much from Acera and understand her world to report back if Sabin will ever return to her clan.

Flaws: She will often think in very rational manners, in which situations some of her ideologies will overpower that of emotions.
    She is also not very physically strong and has low stamina, meaning she won't do well in a long drag out battles.

Personality: Curious, devoted, likes to observe and open to new ideas (which can put her at odd with how the clan thinks).

Background:

Hailing from underground race that dwells in the darkness and put much effort to preserve knowledge and wisdom. They are not exactly elven by definition, but their records state that their original forefathers (with unknown origin) mated and reproduces children with ancient elven people and by so they slowly formed themselves into the race that they are now, keeping much of elven traits, such as the long ears and enchanted mystical beauty, along with other traits that do not exactly fit elves, such as the ability to see far in the dark and eyes like gold and silver.

To outsiders they are an enigma, with very few details (and a lot of rumors) and they are very much happy to keep it that way, as they usually stay with their clan, and return to it if they are set on mission above the surface. They think as phalanxes, where the needs of the whole is overpowering the rest. They have many rules of justice and honor, and they carry themselves in a very strict and formal manner.

Sabin considered herself lucky to be one of the few in her group to be choosen as a "Sho'mer" (="Keeper"). One which is tasked to spent most/all of his/her life above (They are not expected to return, but they are tasked with keeping their clan updated with anything they come to learn). While many enjoy the idea of the one closed group living together in the same place, Sabin wanted to see more of the world and learn of its nature.

At some point Sabin started to follow the activity of a cultists group, in order to learn more about the god that they worship and their deeds, for the sake of recording. When they captured two men and started to abuse them, Sabin decided to act and save the poor souls but judged it to be not in her power to do so.

It was an omen of fate when a group of travelers arriaved with a task of saving one of them- the paladin (as requested from the townsfolks). She joined their fight then, giving them any lead that could help them win the battle. The paladin died, but the other man, Torland, was saved. Torland insisted to join her side in the name of honor, something she had not exacpted from a human to do (aside of maybe being grateful) and as Sabin decided to continue and work with the group of travelers, so did Torland.

For the last two years Sabin has been aiding the group with healing and other tactics as well as matters regarding her abilities such as seeing at night and being good at quick attacks.

She has opened up to the others and often wonders about her nature as a self being, instead of part of a unit, much of it thanks to Iona the chronicler and the rest of the group.
    Last edited by Kris; 02-24-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: small edits and more

Imperfectly Impossible
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kris! Salutations! I like your concept a lot!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Thank you so much!!

I am looking forward to doing this RP

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast