Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caryxander 'Cary' Mordushku - Slytherin 1st Year

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Default Caryxander 'Cary' Mordushku - Slytherin 1st Year

Spoiler: Description 

Caryxander 'Cary' Mordushku

11 - 1st Yr - Taurus
    Slytherin

+
    Strong
    Ambitious
    Loyal
    Well-Known Family Name
    Intelligent
    Attractive

-
    Disdain for Muggles
    Disdain for Muggle-Born Wizards
    His thirst for power

Spoiler: full character sheet 

About Cary:
    Cary is a very brooding, very power hungry figure at the Slytherin table. However, mingled in with these ideals of power and strength are the thoughts of a young boy entering school at long last, and Cary truly cannot wait to enter the halls and join his fellow Wizards in learning, experiencing and growing as people and as Wizards.

Cary is expectantly cold at first, but he shows off his sociable side rather quickly when people talk to him. Cary isn't necessarily easy to befriend, but he's not a stick in the mud either - those that he finds interesting and entertaining experience Cary's fervent loyalty through friendship. However, on the flips side, those who he can see that he can take advantage of are usually quickly manipulated by Cary's slick words and a breadcrumb of minuscule promises.

Friends & Family:

• Griton (Grit-Tonne) - Familiar (NPC)
    • Percival Eggingsbaum - Friend
    • Angron (Ang-Ron) Mordushku & Elizabeire (Eliza-Bear) Mordushku - Parents. (NPC)

Enemies/Rivals:

None yet, but will likely encounter some from other houses.

Threads:

The Start of Term Feast - 1 Sep 2117 - Slytherin House First Years
    Joining the ranks of Slytherin at Hogwarts - as the young Mordushku expected - Cary was pleasantly surprised to find himself a group of friends to spend the next few years with. Each of a Pureblooded disposition, Cary found the most interest within the Greek girl 'Damara Liakos',
    after having heard of her relatively Diadoros and his problems at Beauxbatons. Intrigued and sure that he is missing something in regards to Damara's character, Cary never the less enjoys the first feast of the year with his new friends

Into the Viper's Nest - 1 Sep 2117 - Slytherin House First Years
    After being led into the Slytherin common rooms - where Cary and his new friends will be living for the next few years - the young Mordushku is finally graced with Damara's secret. Enjoying picking people apart, Cary was pleased to find that he wasn't wrong and that there was something more to the Greek Girl. A short one-sided confrontation that Cary had no interest in partaking in later, and it seemed he and Damara were on the same page again. Albeit,
    a 'page' clearly filled with tension.

Looking For:
    General:
    I don't really have anything planned for his general plots, as I figured that they would arise as the plot continued, to which I'll change this for a plot related to that, however, Cary is never impartial to finding more power, so any plot relating to that I'd be certainly interested in taking place in.

Specific Plot:
    - Anything related to power, though nothing specific thought of yet - perhaps the recovery of a spell-book lost in the Hogwarts Dungeons or the Forbidden Forest?

Thanks to G for the wonderful formatting!
    Last edited by Death of Korzan; 09-10-2017 at 05:36 AM.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I could definitely see Cary and Tilly clashing, though she'd probably feel a sympathetic fondness for Percy. I had thought of her chasing a rumour of a unicorn into the Forbidden forest, if Cary and Percy were adventuring in search of something too it could be a good opportunity for them to cross paths? Maybe they get lost and have to help each other to get back or something?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I like that idea! I also think Cary and Tilly would clash too! I'm up for it for sure if you are as well - if we wait until after the welcome feast and stuff, perhaps the expedition could involve more of us also, as characters make friends and such?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Sounds good to me

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I can totally see him and Katrin ending up as rivals. Cuz, he looks down on her and everything. though, as the school year progresses maybe things change. Or, doesn't cuz he doesn't want to admit he was wrong. lol. She'd definitely treat him like a rival, knowing how he saw her. But, part of it would also push her to prove him wrong. could be an interesting dynamic there.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

It should indeed be interesting!

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Wanna do an rp? I don't have any big ideas at the moment, but we can come up with something. Maybe start it off with Katrin finally making it back to the common rooms? (She got lost.... in another rp. )

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Extra tasty

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

After Cary performs the next spell, I was thinking of writing up a brief description of Cary completing the next few tasks that Grimm sets and time-jumping forward a little to get to the more advanced stuff? Don't think it's really necessarry to write out each individual spell, sound good to you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast