Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718 LastLast

Thread: [M] Anima Mundi (Namingtoohard & Headwrapper)

The Moonlight Knight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy, Magical Worlds
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

If I left you in a weird place for this next post, let me know. I was planning on a dimwitted member of the troupe to approach Mec, recognizing him from that morning, and offer to take him to where Clair is. He really hates the woman Mec just spoke to and doesn't want to be there to help with the show if Clair isn't around, so he might think that somehow bringing a friend to Clair would make her feel better. She'd be in an inn near the bathhouse, her room locked.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well, do you want the chance to introduce the troupe member yourself, or do you not mind who does it? I could start shepherding things in that direction towards the end of my post, but if you would prefer to do it yourself, that's fine too. I can always just try and fill out my next reply with a few discussion pieces and leave it at that, so you can handle things next post. It might end up being a bit short, but eh.

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I don't mind if you do it if you follow my description, but it's up to you!

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'll try to post in the next couple of days. Sorry about the delay.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

All good ^^ I have a few other things on my plate that I need to work on, so there's no rush on my part. Take all the time you need

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hoping that once we can start getting Shallan and Meh back on the road we can get more action involving Shallan. I'm aware Mec has been going on a lot of his own adventures, sorry about that lol.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Its all good lol. Mec's magical development is kind of central to the story after all, so its probably best to get it started relatively early, especially considering how far he has to go. Besides, the developing aspects of this 'curse' thing and the way its indirectly revealing a lot about G is interesting in its own right. Once our dynamic duo ends up linking up with Clair's troupe good and proper there'll be plenty for Shallan to do, so I'll get my turn before too long. I can wait until then.

As a side note, I'd actually love to see a brief scene where Shallan and Clair actually sit down for some girl talk at one point or another. Plenty of time for that later though, when they're all travelling together.

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Namingtoohard View Post
    As a side note, I'd actually love to see a brief scene where Shallan and Clair actually sit down for some girl talk at one point or another. Plenty of time for that later though, when they're all travelling together.
    I thought about that same thing! That will be fun to write for me I think, since I'm not that good at writing for girl characters.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I don't know about that. You seem to be doing a pretty good job with Clair so far, from what I've seen. Still, no better time to practice, eh? Especially if its both something we want to see happen. Shallan could definitely use a good female friend at this point, at the very least, and it'll provide an interesting catalyst considering the way she's been feeling recently, I think.

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'm going to have Mec sleep until it's time for them to try and see Clair's performance again. Will he be able to find Shallan in Midir's shop once he's awake, or will he need to go searching for her?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718 LastLast