Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: [M] Anima Mundi (Namingtoohard & Headwrapper)

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

She'll be around the shop somewhere. I'll probably gloss over most of what she does while he's asleep, too, since I'll probably start sounding like a broken record otherwise.

The Moonlight Knight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy, Magical Worlds
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Sorry for the delay, I am travelling for work currently. I'll be home tonight, so hopefully I can finish my post tomorrow.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

No worries. I've got a ton of overtime at work this week regardless, so I doubt I'd be able to reply regardless lol.

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

How much detail do you think we should put into this play they're going to watch? I don't really have a lot of ideas for it lol.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Maybe make a brief mention of the genre and a scene where Clair has a big part, and just leave it at that? I'm happy to gloss over it for the most part

The Moonlight Knight
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I can't remember, are Mec and Shallan going to be using their real names with the troupe, or only with Clair? I can't remember if they've used their real names proper around them yet. Also, along the same vein with that, would help if we listed some of the fabricated stories and explanations for their travels they should be using to make sure they're consistent? I kind of forgot some things lol.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Oh lord. Yeah I don’t recall whether they used their real names or not either, now that you mention it >.> keeping track of their stories certainly seems like a good idea though, even if it’s just a few hastily written notes. The basis they established with Clair seems simple enough, but I don’t think we ever established if they agreed on that or came up with a different one or flushed it out more or whatever else. Might be time to go and read back a little.

Now that I think about it, maybe them getting caught out by someone picking up on an inconsistency would be amusing. They’re meant to be relative amateurs, after all, and it could be fun watching them scramble to try and explain away their mistake. But even then, planning out the details is still probably a good idea so it all fits.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718