Default Katrin Edlund - Slytherin -Year One

Katrin Edlund
    Female
    Muggle-born
    First year
    Slytherin.
    Student.
    Dog

Blond hair, long. Blue eyes. 5". Wears graphic t-shirts and jeans. Noticable scar on throat. Her wheelchair frame is a bright pink color. Manual, lightweight chair. Low back. Slightly canted wheels.

Personality: Shy. Keeps to herself, bookworm.

Paraplegic. Uses a wheelchair.

Was in some kind of accident when she was a child. She's been told it was a hit and run, but, has the distinct suspicion this is not the whole story. Put up for adoption, but never adopted. Spent early childhood jumping from foster home to foster home. Each claimed she was too much work. Too many health issues. This has left her convinced she is, and always will be, a burden. Unwanted. She keeps to herself in order to avoid bothering anyone.

Magic level one.
    Willow with Phoenix core. 9 1/2, semi-flexible.
    A strange blue police call box. Complete with whining groaning sound and flashing light on top.
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 03-02-2017 at 05:47 AM.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

@HaelKatrin; I'm writing up the starter for our 1x1 with Professor Grimm and Katrin, just wondering;

-Where is she currently living (like before Hogwarts), in a foster home? In England? In the countryside or a town/city?

-I was thinking he'd come and tell her on her 11th birthday? (little nod to the original series, haha) as long as it was before September of course, then take her to Diagon Alley as discussed.

BUT

An idea I had, was that her foster parent/carer would call her from her room saying her 'Uncle' had come to visit, and that's who he would have told them he is, then he'd take her aside and tell her the truth? (that she's a witch) take her to Diagon Alley to get her stuff etc and tell her carers that he's paying her tuition to a private school?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Oooooo, I like it. .. . .

Yeah, current foster home is in the city, gonna be England. Her birthday will be..... August fourth.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

WEEEEEEEE I'll get you a reply in just a few!

REPLY IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can totally make this work, AND make it realistic. i'm having so much fun!
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 02-20-2017 at 07:17 PM.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Awesome!! Also - I made you something! I know the wheelchair isn't pink but I thought it suited your description of Katrin pretty well?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Also I replied! I hope you like the little teaser I slipped in there, about Professor Grimm knowing more about her past than he's letting on

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Actually, it's perfect. Because, the pink part wouldn't be visible at that angle. Oooooo, I love it! thank you!

And yes, I loved your reply. I'm having so much fun with this one!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Also, whatcha think about the wand choice?

Oooooo, MAYBE ITS THE ONLY PINK ONE IN THE SHOP! I know, totally unlikely.... BUT MAYBE A MISSHAP WHEN MAKING IT HAPPENED. So, it's been left in a little pink box, in the way back of the store, because, the wand maker doesn't think anyone will ever match with it.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Katrin managed to sniff out the one pink wand in the store

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast