Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default Professor Edwina Bat - History of Magic

~Professor Edwina Bat~
    Hogwarts History of Magic Professor

+ kind, impeccable memory, intelligent
    - vain, highly-strung, flighty

About Edwina:
    Professor Bat is a little.. well, batty. Though her photographic memory and passion for acting make her an excellent History of Magic teacher, her real dream is to become a world-famous actress - a fantasy created when her neighbour, a Muggle television director, used her as inspiration for a character in a fictional television show about witches. From the moment she discovered this, Edwina has been convinced she must have star quality, and takes every opportunity to launch into flamboyant theatrical performances; most frequently in her classroom. She says she needs to "Hone her art."

Not that her students are complaining - hearing about the giant wars of 1872 is far more interesting when your frizzy-haired, tiny-framed Professor is leaping from her desk in a daring re-enactment.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

OMG. She sounds fun!

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Yep she'll defs be fun to write - I'll do a proper sheet for her at some point, I just got this up because she was in one of the IC threads, so thought I'd better have a bit of a description of her

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin is totally gonna call her professor Missy. cuz, she totally reminds me of Missy from Doctor who. Female Master!

What is an Angel, without her Wings?