Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gallivants Through Time and Space (Price/PK) M- for possible mature subject matter IC

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Gallivants Through Time and Space (Price/PK) M- for possible mature subject matter IC

Iden moved through the bars of the gates, just small enough to squeeze through. It would be a while before he noticed that she was gone, and she wanted to be well away from his dungeons by the time he came to check on her. Scurrying down the halls she vanished into the shadows under the torch lights.

~~

Iden dashed through the streets, the barons men closing in behind her as she ducked between people, under carts and dashed through dirt roads and back allies. She didn't know this place, she didn't know where to hide! the men behind her knew the lay out of this little town better then she did and they were gaining fast upon her heels. Tears gathered at the edges of her eyes as she frantically looked for a place to hide, a way to get away. Burred eyes and muddy paths. Iden turned a corner sharply running fast first into something or rather someone. She stumbled back into a couple of crates collapsing into her back and thumping her head against the stone wall behind her.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

As she looked up, the small girl would see a tall man looming over her. He looked absolutely disheveled. He had a long, messily matted beard with bits of what seemed to be food tangled throughout. The only hair on his head were two equally ugly patches of faded brown on either side of a balded scalp. If she could get past those two nasty physical features, the girl would note that he had plain brown eyes. On his right cheek was a big brown blotch of either a beauty mark or a burn that further blemished his wrinkled, weathered skin. He was dressed in a tattered robe and leather boots ruined with holes. He was clearly a town peasant. The man bent over, leaning over her head to get a closer look before picking the girl up, suspending her in the air by the scruff of her neck. As she was forced closer, the poor child would be forced to get a whiff of the man's god awful scent. He smelled like tuna and sulfur, mixed with manure.

"Ooo what have we here?" He asked in rhetorically, curiosity in his tone. He had an elderly sounding voice, higher in pitch but thick in raspiness, a few words coming out in croaks. "Hmmm...." his eyes widened as he carefully observed the girl dangling in his hand. He pulled the girl even closer, touching their foreheads together while he looked at her white eyes. Since they were so close, she would smell the alcohol and garbage-bin dinner food on the man's breath and would see how rotten brown and butter yellow his teeth were as he spoke. "...intermeresting...looks like a lil pup. Mmm..." He pulled her away so that she wasn't at such a close distance before he began shaking her up and down, up and down, up and down until he finally stopped as if that had somehow been some kind of test. "Mhm, it's a pup alright! A lil tiny pup..." As he continued to look the poor thing over, three men entered the alleyway. The old man was cornered with the girl in his arm. He looked them over, noticing they wore combat armor and hoods. He could tell by their dress exactly who they served. They unsheathed their swords.

"Peasant, that girl is runaway property of our master. Hand her over immediately!" The middle standing of the three armed men said.

With his free hand, the old man reached into his robe and pulled out a tiny device. It flashed and hummed for a moment, and the men stared on absolutely vexed. "This is not the girl you are looking for," the old man said plainly.

"That is not the girl we are looking for," the men repeated.

"Hurry along, she is getting away."

"Hurry! She's getting away!"

With that, the three men took off running down the street. The old man tucked his device away before he carried the girl further into the empty alleyway where they would not be spotted. He looked at her as he walked and spoke to her. "Would you like to tell me why you're being chased?" He asked, his tone indicating the girl had no choice in the matter. "But don't lie, I'll know if y'er lyin...and if ya lie, I'll eat ya," he finished. His voice sounded dead serious.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Iden trembled as the strange towered over her. She gasped when he suddenly picked her up reaching up and clasping onto his wrist as he pulled her closer till their foreheads were touching. What was he doing!? Her little chest was heaving as her breathing grew rapid. He pulled her away suddenly after saying a garbled word she wasn't quite sure she understood before he started to shake her. She let out little gasps and grunts as she dangled above the ground her little legs kicking wildly but with nothing to grip onto. "A-ah!" she started but the guards that had been following her approached them making Iden began to struggle as her breathing kept growing more heavy She wanted to beg the man not to let them take her, but she doubted he could stop them only...

Something curious happened. The old man seemed to pull something out from his tattered clothes and spoke to the three guards... and they repeated after him before they left. She dangled for a moment watching with wide eyes. She looked up at the man as he started carrying her further into the alleyways. He told her not to lie when he asked what the guards wanted with her... and if she lied he'd eat her. She didn't have a reason not to believe him...

Tears weld up in the small child's eyes. "I-i don't know!" She wailed. "Don't eat met!" She begged. "H-he s-said H-he w-wanted more." She said desperately. Trembling and sobbing as she tried desperately to explain what she did know which was very little as the baron didn't speak to her directly and when he did it was often to 'put her in her place' or 'remind her of her place'. She couldn't get words out very well as she both struggled and sobbed desperately wanting to get away.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Once again the poor girl was brought so close to the bum that their foreheads were touching. The old man had one eye shut as he peered into her eye like a telescope. "Mmmmmm you don't say?" He nodded, the contact with her head the little girl to nod as well. "Welp! Okay then! Nothing to see her, as an old friend of mine says, alons-y! And for goodness sakes, quit'cher cryin! You'll ruin my appetite!" With that, he carried her even deeper into the alleyway. It appeared that they were approaching a dead end. There was nothing but a large wall and a cardboard box that looked four feet wide by four feet deep. It was certainly out of place in this medieval era. The odd man stopped in front of the box and looked back at the girl.

"Now, watch yourself there, bucko! It's bigger on the inside!" He said as he gave a light kick to the box which gave off a whirring noise in response. "Cheerio!" With that, he simply let go of the girl's neck, dropping the poor thing into the box, only to hop in after her. The lids closed on their own. Poor Iden would experience her first fall into the Tardis. The fall was the worst part of the experience for a first-timer, but a quick favorite of a frequent flyer. It was like an endless free-fall or a neverending fun slide, all depending on perspective. "Heh, heh, heh! Woooooohooooooooo!" She would hear but not see the man laughing and shouting in a child-like glee. All she would see no matter where she looked was a wide array of colors. Every color imaginable was on display, from the brightest of blues to the deepest of reds, blazing oranges, and brilliant pinks. At last, they all blurred together and flashed a bright white. She would be blinded for a moment only to find herself in a very bizarre room, the control room.

Standing in front of her was the old man, except he wasn't an old man. He looked middle-aged, and he was different in every other physical aspect as well. He was still tall, but he was now clean shaven not bearded. His head was full of hair which was dark brown, not grey, and was combed over neatly with a part. His eyes were a deep blue instead of brown, and his old wrinkly skin was now flawless. In place of tattered rags for clothes, he now sported a simple blue blazer, red tie, white undershirt, black dress trousers, and black loafers. In other words, he was completely unrecognizable. "Well, welcome aboard!" He exclaimed, extending a hand to shake. His voice was now charming and honey drizzled, neither too high nor too deeply pitched a perfect balance. In contrast to what he was before, he was just that now. Perfect.
    Last edited by Price; 10-18-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Iden couldn't stop her shuddering sobs even as he told her to, so terrified that he was really going to eat her! in fact it only seemed to get worse as he said she's spoil his appetite. They arrived at a dead end finely Iden gasping as she'd cried herself into a fit, having trouble breathing from the grip on the back of her shirt. He was really going to eat her! Only he stopped at a box... a strange box.

"W-wha..." She didn't get a chance to ask a full questions as he dropped her into the box. She expected to hit the ground solidly and the top to close on her but... she didn't hit the bottom of anything. At least not right away. She fell and fell and seemed to continue to fall. flashes, streaks strayed across her vision wherever she looked. It was endless and strange but oddly enough distracted her from her terror for a moment until in a blinding flash later found herself sitting on a floor. It was pleasant, maybe even grand and strange... She'd just been dropped into a box but this didn't look like the inside of a box at all. He had said something about it being bigger on the inside but this... She stared in wide eyed wounder. Her eyes were still wet and her cheeks still red but she was at least... calm.

She looked up suddenly at the strange man that was standing infront of her... She then looked around the place again but couldn't spot the old man who threatened to eat her anywhere. She sniffed rubbing at her face with one eye still on the well looking stranger in front of her. He sounded nice... but at times so had the baron. She shyed away from his hand when he extended it as if expecting something bad to happen to her. "W-who are you?" she asked still rubbing at her eyes and red face unsure if she should be afraid or... she wasn't sure. "W-where are we?"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If there was one thing that the timelord enjoyed more than exploring, it was the look of shock that came with a companion's first time in the Tardis. It was a priceless, frame-worthy, awe-struck dumbfoundedness, that found its way on their face every single time. No matter their status, their level of prior intelligence, no matter their age or species, no mind was ever able to grasp the scope of the Tardis, and yet for the timelord, it was just another day at the office. It still hadn't dawned on him how much of a brain-bender it would be for the mind of a mere child to take in.

“Oooooh that’s right, clumsy me, I forgot. One moment,” He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the same tiny device that the old man had back on the streets. He pressed down on a button, and the device made the same humming noise as before. This time though, two green lasers scanned over him from head to toe and instantly transformed him into the familiar ugly old man from the alley. "This here lets me alter the way ya see me, kiddo. I was a-wearin this disguise when ya stumbled into me out there!" He said, motioning first to the device and then pointing upwards to where 'out there' would be. His voice was just as gruff as it was as before, and his stench was just as repugnant. He smiled at her, his disgusting teeth showing through. "Welp, enough of this suit," he flashed the device again and was back to his true form, the handsome man in the suit, before putting the device back in his pocket.

"Are you alright there? You look a little distraught there, kiddo." He ran his hand through his hair and scratched his head. He looked innocently confused, baffled as to why the poor girl was having such a difficult time acclimating to her new surroundings and even more baffled as to why she was a crying mess. He bent his knees a bit to get closer to her level. "Is something the matter, there um...what did you say your name was again?" His head tilted to the side, a look of honest concern on his face. He offered his best smile and patted the girl on the head a little overzealously. Dealing with children, or just people in general, had never been his strong suit.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Iden watched with a strange mixture of suspicion, fear and awe as he changed his appearance right in front of her. "Magic?" she whispered in wounder as she watched him change back. This whole place must me magic! he was a wizard! She blinked up at him. Strange and powerful people he and the Baron, she knew he was powerful but had never seen what he could do...

As the man asked if she was alright she scrubbed her face again wiping away the last of the wetness from her eyes. "You said you were going to eat me!" she cried. when he asked what the matter was and patted her on the head. She frowned faintly. "I-iden... please don't eat me mister wizard! I wont tell anyone!" She tried not to tear up again as she promised not to tell anyone of this strange mans secrets.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The Timelord's eyes widened as he fell into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. "A wizard? You think I'm a wizard!" he practically howled, sinking down to the floor as tears came to his eyes. "And you thought...you actually thought..." He could scarcely speak through his chortling, his fist pounding the floor. It took quite a long moment before he was able to compose himself enough to wipe the tears of laughter from his eyes. "Woo, woo, woo," he panted before leaning back against the control console. "Woo, that was a doozy. You really should warn somebody before saying something so silly." He rose to his feet. "I'm not going to eat you, Iden, that was a joke. Besides, I'm afraid there's nothing much of you to eat. You're too tiny and squishy." He squeezed her cheeks with a smile.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mithrikrilkrulqanzimandras and I am a timelord," he tucked his right leg behind his left, put a hand to his stomach and perfomed a clumsy, whimsical little bow. "You can call me Myth! All my friends do. We are friends now aren't we, Iden?" He smiled down at her again, bending down to her level just as before and reached out for her hand. "Go on, you can trust me. I'm one of the good guys!"

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Iden watched in bewilderment as the man went into a fit of laughter. She didn't understand what was so funny about what she said, not at all. He finely got back up telling her to warn him next time before saying something so silly. Iden couldn't help it but her cheeks puffed out indignantly. It wasn't silly at all! she'd really been scared! She looked down at herself through when he mentioned that there wasn't much to eat. She was small.... She winced through as he suddenly pinched her cheek and she pulled away before rubbing her cheek and looking up at him.

Mithri....rule....mandr- what? that was a really long name. "A-a timelord?" she asked watching as he bowed and told her to call him Myth. She blinked as he mentioned friends. "F-friends?" She hesitated a moment as he extended his hand out to her again. After a moment she slowly took it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Myth's smile grew ear to ear as she took his hand. As far as he was concerned, that sealed their friendship then and there. "Right!" He suddenly clapped his hands together, clasping them before bringing them to the bridge of his nose. His eyes shut as if in silent prayer. There was a look of concentration on his face. After a brief second of contemplation, his eyes opened again. Now he spoke extremely quickly, much too rapidly for the girl to respond to. "Right, right, right! You beautiful thing, you! White pupils, tiny body structure, you couldn't be, no way, but what if? Mm, yes!!!" The last bit was a sudden shout, his arm raised and his finger pointed up at the sky leaving Myth in a bizarre pose.

"Come, come, come!!!" Myth, not thinking anything of it, hoisted the creature of his shoulder and carried her fireman style to the far-side of the room before sitting her on the long sofa couch. Once again he took out his device and without warning pulled on her chin, forcing her mouth to open. "Say aaah,” He activated his contraption, and a light emitted as he shined it into Iden’s mouth. “My what big teeth you have,” he said as he got closer. It looked like he might try to somehow fit his head inside to look around, but he did relent at last. His hands then went to cup her ears, as he leaned in and touched their foreheads together as he had done in the alley. This time though, his eyes grew as wide as they possibly could giving him quite the comedic expression. He stared deeply into her eyes for a few moments before activating his gizmo and flashing a white blinking light at her, similar to a camera flash. “Wowsers!!!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast