Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Newbies Can Ask Anyone

  1. #1
    One and only
    Omac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Looking for the Moon
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Parody
    Posts
    13,707
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    934

    Default Newbies Can Ask Anyone

    This thread is for newbies to ask questions and any member can answer!


    Spoiler: Omac has left the building... 

  2. #2
    Knight in Swiss Armor
    Holeypaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Posts
    7,096
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    383

    Default

    How do I get full member status?

    Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

  3. #3
    One and only
    Omac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Looking for the Moon
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Parody
    Posts
    13,707
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    934

    Default

    To get member status one must post a lot. There is no certain amount of posts you need to post. Just keep posting and being active and you'll be boosted to a full member. A good way to do this is joining RP's and messing around in Downtown.


    Spoiler: Omac has left the building... 

  4. #4
    Knight in Swiss Armor
    Holeypaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Posts
    7,096
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    383

    Default

    How can I make Senpai notice me?

    Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

  5. #5
    Member
    SerahAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Land of Shadows
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Detailed, Any
    Posts
    1,895
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    292

    Default

    Does RPA have any social media extensions?? Like Discord or Skype?

  6. #6
    One and only
    Omac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Looking for the Moon
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Parody
    Posts
    13,707
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    934

    Default

    @Holeypaladin; You have to find them, track them down, and lick every item in their household. They'll notice you then.

    @SerahAura; People have their Skype accounts linked to RPA. Not sure about discord. Let's ask a mod like @Kris;


    Spoiler: Omac has left the building... 

  7. #7
    Knight in Swiss Armor
    Holeypaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Posts
    7,096
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    383

    Default

    There's also a FB page.

    Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

  8. #8
    Moon Child
    .Karma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Posts
    13,680
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1946

    Default

    @SerahAura; We do not have an official skype chat for RPA. There are several reasons for that which I don't mind talking about if you want to PM me. There are some RPA members though that have their skype on their profiles! Also, if there is a specific member you want to get in contact with them you can always ask if they have skype via PM.

    We do have a facebook page here. There is also a twitter account that I don't have offhand as I myself don't have twitter, but on the sidebar on our forum page you will see some of our twitter posts.


    Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 


    Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

  9. #9
    Member
    SerahAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Land of Shadows
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Detailed, Any
    Posts
    1,895
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Karma. View Post
    @SerahAura; We do not have an official skype chat for RPA. There are several reasons for that which I don't mind talking about if you want to PM me. There are some RPA members though that have their skype on their profiles! Also, if there is a specific member you want to get in contact with them you can always ask if they have skype via PM.

    We do have a facebook page here. There is also a twitter account that I don't have offhand as I myself don't have twitter, but on the sidebar on our forum page you will see some of our twitter posts.
    @Kris @Karma Are you thinking about just opening up a discord group? I know there are several reasons for the skype, but does those same reasons apply to the discord group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    There's also a FB page.
    @HoleyPaladin That I did not know... geez there is? Wow..

    Quote Originally Posted by Omac View Post
    @Holeypaladin; You have to find them, track them down, and lick every item in their household. They'll notice you then.

    @SerahAura; People have their Skype accounts linked to RPA. Not sure about discord. Let's ask a mod like @Kris;
    Yes I have noticed that.. for I have linked my skype account (I believe) but thank you!!! @Omac

  10. #10
    Arch-angel of Epica
    Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    37,485
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerahAura View Post
    Does RPA have any social media extensions?? Like Discord or Skype?
    I am not sure I understand the question? If you are talking about joining the details of your skype/msn/etc. in your profile you have the option to edit in your CP.

    If you are talking about channels in which there is official handling of the staff in services outside of RPA, then we have our youtube/tumblr/twitter/FB pages, for examples.


    Any other groups like skype chats (I know there are few skype groups out there for examples) are handled and run by the members for themselves with friends. For example there is a group on steam which is running by our member Imp. All these are not involved directly with the staff of RPA, meaning the staff do not monitor them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •