Thread: Dreaded Rules and Regulations.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Dreaded Rules and Regulations.

• Be kind. This is a game. At the end of the day, it doesn't mean anything. But, the feelings you give other players, those will stick. Be nice. They are people too.
    • Be respectful. Everyone deserves respect.
    • Listen to each other. This is important. Really listen. Anything can be resolved by good listening skills.
    • Talk. Discuss. This will not work without OOC chatter. Just keep it in the OOC threads, or pm. But, talk to each other. If you have a problem with their reply, or something is out of your comfort, tell us! We can't fix anything if you don't tell us something is wrong. Every reply can be edited. This is what that button is for.
    • No Godmodding. This includes taking over someone else's character. Writing in another's reaction. Assigning damage or effects to other characters without their player's approval.
    • No Arguing with the GM. If you have a problem with a ruling or judgement call, you can message me. So long as you keep it polite, considerate, respectful, I will listen and consider what you have to say. However, my word will be final. Otherwise, mayhem will ensue. And we'll already have enough of that. Trust me.
    • Be polite. Again, everyone deserves respect. We are all people.
    • No Arguing amongst yourselves. If an issue comes up, come find someone to help. This is meant to be fun, let's not argue.
    • Mature content must include a tag. There will be mature content in this rp. Sith are known for torture. But, we will make sure we tag it, so those of us who have problems with harder topics can be warned. If you have any triggers, or topics that are more difficult than others, please let me know.
    • All characters must be run by GM. I need to approve those characters. This will help me keep things organized and know what is going on. I'm pretty lax about them, but may ask you to change one or two things. As long as your willing to work with me, I will do my best to keep your character as close to the original as I can.
    • Any Plot that will affect more than just your character must be talked over with GM. This is along with the Godmodding one. You want to go kill a temple full of younglings? I kinda need to know. It will have major effect on both the main plot I am trying to build, and other's plots. That said, not every little thing needs to be run by me. I want you guys to add to this yourselves. I want this to be your story, as much as it is mine. Feel free to have threads and plots going amongst yourselves. Just, keep me in the loop, yeah?
    • There is a chance our characters will be killed. This will be discussed with you before it is done. If your character is killed, you will be allowed to create a new one. Death is just another part of the Force, and our story. It keeps us moving forward.
    • I would appreciate at least one post weekly for each thread you are involved in
    • Please post at a minimum, three paragraphs. I understand some are harder to respond to than others. If you are having a hard time coming up with something, please talk to either me, or the person before you. This is what the edit button is for. We can adjust replies until we get what we need!
    • Most important rule of all. HAVE FUN! This is pointless if you aren't having fun!

All general rules set forth by RPA apply.
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 03-06-2017 at 04:45 AM.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Closed per thread owners request.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here