Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thank you, and done!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    JuliusFreft
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wrong thread!
    Last edited by Eddren; 03-14-2017 at 02:14 AM.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Player Name: Cfavano
    Character Name: Hebarizel Blackheart
    Alias(es): The Drk Champion
    Faction: Destruin

Appearance:

While he never takes his armor off as it has become fused into his skin, what can be seen of his 7'3" body is glowing red eyes and dark brown skin.

Equipment:

The dark Sigil - a magical brand burned into his forehead, it allows him to channel daemonic forces and makes him as the chosen Champion of the Dark Lord himself

The Black armor - a suit of magical armor bonded to his skin via dark magics. It was forged and worn by the first Champion and is quite magical, capable of resisting most normal weapons and even magic.

Dargotha, Steed of Darkness - A Large tree headed steed resembling chimaera. A demonic creature not of this world, when killed, it is banished back to the dark realm, and can be summoned again with a blood sacrifice (though this takes time) Each of its three heads has a different ability.

Red Skull - Any creature this one eats, heals itself and its rider
    Blue Serpent - Any magic users this one eats allows it and its rider to temporarily use whatever spells it knew.
    Green Slug - This one can vomit forth acid and the diseased and partially digested remains of the victims consumed by the other two heads as a breath attack.

Crown of Domination and the eye of Sheeran - The crown is n ancient Destruin artifact once wielded by champions of old, it is a symbol of Authority among the Destruin forces, and a symbol of terror among everyone else. The eye of Sheeran is a gem that, when fitted into the crown, grants the wearer short-range omniscience and the power of prophecy.

Regicide - a magic sword wherin is bound the soul of a powerful demon. When unleshed in battle, it is a bane to all enemies the wielder faces, sowing death, madness, and terror in its wake

Civil Attire: (This is what your character wears out of battle, you can have multiple outfits)
    Mount(s): (Please describe your mount or mounts)

Mana: (The amount of mana your character has in total. New characters start at 20)

Abilities - (A note about abilities. You get ten in total. Whether that be spells, passives, or powers. If you have ten passives you'll have zero spells or powers. If you have three spells, and three passives, you'll have four powers left over)

Spells - (Spells are cast using mana, I will decide the mana cost of spells. With some quick examples, throwing damaging bolts of energy is free, think on par with crossbows. A fireball that can injure a single person is one mana. A fireball that can explode and damage a lot of units in an area is five mana. A giant fireball that explodes leaving heavy casualties in an area costs ten mana. A spell to heal a single injured person costs one mana. A spell to heal a single critically injured person is five mana. A spell to heal a single character on the verge of death is eight mana. A spell that makes a single unit move faster costs two mana. A spell that coats a weapon in a magic type of damage is one mana).

Passives - (Passives are abilities that are always active but require your direct presence within a group. Exmples would be giving nearby soldiers extra resolve against fear, inspiring troops to fight on instead of routing, they can even be negative like having an aura of terror about you).

Powers - (Powers are something special you can do. Like being able to take aim an fire five arrows at once on a bowstring, being able to throw your weapon in an instant accurately, being able to toss a human sized foe, having the ability to suddenly jump a great distance to escape enemies. Powers are not quite as powerful as magic but do not run out, instead they'll tire your character but taking a breather will get you ready to do them again).

Backstory:

Work in progress

Spoiler: Things I like 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Cf this character seems overpowered.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

well, he's entering in late, and I'm the only guy for my faction, and am writing him to be one of the big guys, like, he's the champion of the Leader of the faction.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

If you want to be the champion you can be but understand that there are other characters who are alone in their factions and are doing just fine without being nearly as powerful. Please tone it down.

Something to also mention is Destruin is the youngest faction at only a year or two old.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

really?

Well, has darkness/evil been around for a long time?

- - - Updated - - -

I can drop the crown and gem, I really don't need them

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Sort of it was more rare individuals with those sorts of power in history. Baigujing was such an example as a demon minister of a former emperor of the Five Kingdoms.

The sword is also pretty powerful.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

well, that's mostly fluff. crunchwise its an evil magic sword that radiates fear and penetrates armor.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Then please change the description to show that. Put down what things actually do not fluff.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast