Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lionwolf and Wheelsnake meet at last (P.K. X HaelKatrin)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira's body tightened again when the girl said from what house she was. She looked over the girls robes with narrowed eyes for a moment. "Your... a Slytherin?" She taken back again. A girl in a wheelchair in Slytherin? A girl who stood up for her... in Slytherin? She was lost for words for a moment. Usually she knew she'd be furious. and she did feel... angry. All Slytherin's made her angry. They were all so stuck up and cruel. But wait... that wasn't right. It wasn't a lie, this girl had the house colors on her she was indeed a serpent. But her actions spoke of a much different house to her. She wish drew her hand and ran it through her hair again. "Geez..." she huffed. "The hat really messed up this year. You can't be a snake. With the way you rock you'd never fit in. its no wounder those guys were out to torment you." She grumbled.

She'd never once had a civil conversation with a Slytherin... so having one now and knowing it was... awkward... Fira looked off to the side in some discomfort. This wasn't normal... but the girl didn't act like act like the rest. Maybe there could be good and bad apples in every tree, she was a bad apple in a tree everyone thought was the best so the opposite could go for the others... she guessed. Part of her just didn't want to accept it but the evidence was irrefutable... "I guess.... you may want to avoid hanging around with me further..." She said finely. "I'm likely to get you into more trouble..."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

"its fine...." Katrin said as her face fell. She could see the girl's clear discomfort. "No one likes the snakes...." She whispered, as Fira asked if she was actually a Slytherin. She put her hands on her wheels, ready to walk away. Too tired to deal with anything more.

She shrugged as Fira mentioned not wanting to hang out with her. "I'm a mudblood. In a wheelchair. Orphan adopted by the head of Hufflepuff. I'm fairly sure I'm not going to get any extra grief because I'm friends with the held back Gryffindor." She said snappily, making it clear she knew full well who the girl was.

K-9 looked up between them curiously, wondering what the new tension was.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira's jaw clinched. held back? "Sheesh maybe you are a snake." She sighed. "Certainly can bite like one when you feel like it." Fira couldn't bring herself to be especially angry at the slithryen girl... not like she usually was. "Look I'm sorry, While all that's true. I've got enemies in all four houses because of this temper of mine not just Slythren house. Your going to be a lot better off with out this ticking time bomb about you to frighten away the truly good people and they are here. I'm just not one of them..."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin shrugs again. "Like I really care what they say or do. For your information, it's been a long week, because i can't get that stupid spell right. And, I just found out last week that not even stupid magic can fix me. Them? I've lived with jerks like that my whole life. I really don't care who they think should be my friends. I pick out my own friends."

As if to prove her point, K-9 jumped off her lap and went over to Fira. Her tail wagging, she began licking at the girl's ankles. Having decided she was going to be her friend too.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira was going to say something back when the dog jumped off and scampered over to her making Fira start as if she expected it to bite her. But it didn't, it didn't even growl. Fira looked startled and off balance, something that was happening a lot to day. All Fira could do was watch for a moment before she keeled down, tentatively reaching out to pet the pup but clearly hesitating. "No one's ever stood up like that for me before." She said still hesitantly holding out her hand to the puppy but looking like she was prepared to receive a warning nip. "If that's what you really wanted, I can't argue with you when you put it like that."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

K-9 didn't nip at her. Instead, she began enthusiastically licking her hand as well. Her tail wagging so fast it was practically a blur. Katrin laughs. "She likes you too!"

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira watched the puppy lick her hand. "I guess... there's a first time for everything..." She said finely. "Your know, your the first dog that's never growled at me." she told the puppy rubbing its head with a soft smile. She slowly pushed herself back to her feet. "My magics pretty useless, But if you ever need someone beat down you can count on my fists to do it for ya." Fira said. "I've got your back Katrin."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin laughs, watching the puppy with Fira. "Well, I guess I'm lucky as far as magic. I lived with Professor Grimm for like, two or three months before school started. He's shown me sooooo much stuff! Maybe we can work on yours." She said with a grin.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira cocked her head to the side before rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't know...." She said hesitantly. She had promised herself she'd learn, and she was trying but nothing really seemed to click. "When it comes to Wizards and Barbarians I think I fit better in the barbarian class."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin looked at her completely confused, blinking a few times. "I-is that something like.... Dungeons and Dragons?" Her voice held a note of surprise. She hadn't met too many people who enjoyed the game. Most thought it was old and stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast