Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lionwolf and Wheelsnake meet at last (P.K. X HaelKatrin)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Lionwolf and Wheelsnake meet at last (P.K. X HaelKatrin)

Fira Had her robe flung over her shoulder, only it was wrapped up around her books like a bag, and not just thrown togeather but expertly folded into a make shift bag. With one hand holding it over her sholder and the other one shoved into her pockets, she refused to wear a skirt absalutly refused, She absently made her way down the massive stone halls. Despite missing most of last year she still knew relativly where she was heading. And half way into the first week She was already beggining to relize how far behind the other second years she was. Not that magic had been her best streangth at any time in her life. Still she had enough of it that she needed to learn how to control it. Even though it never seemed to work when she really needed it to!

Sighing a little of her frustration out She peered down the hall. At least it was free time now so she could make due with walking outside into the court yard and a bit of the surrounding grounds just so she could be away from people in general since most of them should be in the study hall, or at least would be heading there. that wasn't to mean others wouldn't have the same idea as her, it was a nice day out after all. But most people were already avoiding her so she would be left well enough alone.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

First week was finally, mostly, over. Katrin was thankful for that. It had been a long, tiring, week. Not that she wasn't glad to be here. The school was amazing. And what they were learning.... Beyond her wildest dreams.

Still, not very many of her House much cared for her. Not that it was surprising. Why would a house based on ambitions want to be friends with a cripple? She'd heard all the whispers.

And so, at the end of her last class, she sat in a quiet abandoned hall. Her head in her hands. Trying very hard to not cry. She didn't even notice the student headed her way.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira frowned faintly as she finely noticed the wheelchair, she'd seen it before but not up close. Of coarse being half muggle she knew what a wheelchair was, One of her fathers old friends used one a lot. It was just kind of out of place in a place like this. But oddly satisfying to. The wizarding world didn't usually blend with the muggle society she was so used to so when she could see things that were familier it was oddly comforting.

Her footsteps drew closer and as she could more clearly make out the girl her brows furrowed as she noted the girls head in her hands and the all to familier shoulder shaking of someone trying to hold in their sobs. Even in an abandoned hallway. She kept walking but inwardly she debated if it was a good idea for her to stop and talk to the girl. Before she could tell herself that it was a bad idea to get to chummy with anyone who didn't know her reputation before hand Her steps came to a halt next to the contraption as she turned slightly.

"Hey." Fira's voice was kind of rough by stranded, but not unkind. "Are you okay?" She asked. She remained in a relaxed position with one hand shoved in her pocket and the other holding the make shift robe bag over her shoulder. If it wasn't for her obvious girl features someone might mistake her for a male Gryffindor student instead of a girl. With the way she stood and her refusal of skirts it wouldn't be hard. There was a visible chain around her neck but the dog tags attached them where hidden under her uniform shirt.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin wiped angrily at her eyes as she looked up. The blue eyes wide as she looks curiously at the girl who'd approached her. Her green and silver uniform tie askew. She nods a little. "I-i guess....." She said with a sigh. Then looked around them, as if looking for other people. She didn't relax until she was sure they were alone. "J-just been a long day...." She said quietly.

Katrin jerks her head to the side, grabbing her wand as she spun her chair around. Looking past Fira. Frantic yelps from K-9 could be heard getting closer. As if the poor pup was scared. They could hear laughter and running footsteps following the pitter patter of the puppy. "K-9?!" Katrin yelled for the puppy, her eyes wide with worry.
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 05-01-2017 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira freed her hand from her pocket to run it through her blonde hair. "Ya, I get ya." She said looking down the other end of the hall. Only the girl suddenly moved, pulling out her wand and turning around. She could soon make out the sounds of frantic barking and paw steps closely followed by all to familier curl laughter and footsteps. "Tisk..." Fira growled as she turned to face the way she'd come. Sure enough following after a puppy two Slytherin boys came around the corner. Judging by the looks of it they were from her year perhaps, but she didn't recognize either of them.

"There she is." Jeered one as the puppy scampered over to the girl in the wheelchair. Fira felt her fists tighten at the sight of those green and silver colors. Their laughing eyes were trained on the other girl as they spoke. Their words were, as usually, mocking and sharp. It wasn't hard to tell that they thought ill of the girl, maybe even more so then most mud bloods. They were enjoying their words far to much. "Are you so useless you have to rely on a muggles contraption?" on jeered as the other one opened his mouth to follow with another insult.

"Hey!" Fira barked startling the boys for a moment as she stepped forward, her footstep echoing off the hall form the force she'd used moving forward. "A typical Slytherin's looking down their noses at everyone. You look pretty stupid with your eyes crossed!" Fira's voice was pretty heated her Gray eyes were smoldering as she eyed them intently. her fist clenched at her side. They looked taken back for a moment but quickly recovered their smiles slipping over their faces again.

"Its the out cast lioness." One chuckled. "Even your own house disowns you! your nothing but trouble. Are you going to lose points for your house this year to?" "I might." Fira's voice was low as shook. "If you keep opening your mouths to let your sick tongues slip through." "You'll get kicked out of school again." One of them told her. "You know you will. So you can't do anything to us."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

K-9 came scampering around the corner, and crawled under Katrin's chair, hiding. She whimpered and growled at the two boys. Katrin narrows her eyes at them as they begin hurling their insults. She had heard it all before.

But then they began going after Fira. The girl pushed her chair forward, coming to stop next to the Gryffindor. Her wand raised. Not that she really knew any dueling spells. But, it wouldn't stop her from trying. "Leave her alone!" Katrin yelled at the two boys.

K-9, seeing that Katrin wasn't afraid, came out from hiding. Standing in front of Katrin and Fira, ready to protect them. Sh growls and barks at them.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira's anger was raising. They were right through... she couldn't go beating down everyone who made her angry. Grinding her teeth together she resolved to just take it quietly... she'd have to. But then the other girl pushed herself forward, even brandishing her wand. Fira felt something jolt in shock. Someone was actually defending her, clearly this girl didn't know her reputation but still... She was shocked and for a moment her anger was gone, replaced by something else as she looked at the girl and her little dog.

"Oh look, the useless Mud-blood is stepping up to defend another useless mud-blood." One sneered in the face of the wand. "Its almost heart warming." The other one said. She other one grinned as he moved forward, his hand reaching out as if to snag Katrin's wand from her. "You won-" He was stopped short as Fira's hand took hold of his wrist. "Wrong move scumbag." Fira said before her robe bag came up and over slamming into the kids head and sending him to the floor. "If I hear another word come out of those slimy mouths of yours, I'll brake your jaw." Fira's growled down at him before turning to the other one. "I'm sure the teachers would love to hear about your assult on another student themselves. I wont be the only one going down that road. Fight me or get out of my sight." She snarled.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

As the boy reached for her wand, Katrin glared. She flicks it, repeating the one spell she knew. Or, at least, knew how to do wrong. "Lacarnum Inflamarae," She shouted. Flicking her wand just a little bit wrong. The boy's hair caught on fire just as Fira knocked him to the ground. Unlike the harmless fire they had been taught, this one was hot. His hair was left a smoldering mess as the short lived flame died. As the second boy took a step towards them, Katrin turned her wand toward him. "I'd really rather like to try that again..... After all, I'd love to show Professor Grimm that I've actually got the hang of something.... He expects so much from me for some reason...." She said with a smirk. She knew full well people called her the teacher's pet. After all, half the school knew he had taken her in. "I wonder what he'd think if he heard you tried to steal the wand he bought me for my birthday. . ."

Meanwhile, K-9 had jumped on the boy laying​ on the floor. And was happily using his robes as a chew toy.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Fira couldn't help a smirk grace her lips as the boy hesitated when the wand was pointed his way. "Not so tough against the mud-bloods now? whats wrong lose all your thunder your spineless serpent?" The boy didn't have a response as his companion groaned, getting to his hands and knees and crawling away from them trying to get the dog off him as he crawled away. "This isn't over you two! we'll get you for this!" He seethingly promised before taking his friends arm and dragging him back down the hall. Fira watched them stumble away for a moment before she grunted a laugh. "Serves ya right." She called after them as they vanished around the corner.

"Not bad." Fira said turning to regard Katrin. "Pretty slick if you ask me. You got better wand skills then I do and you must be from a year below me." Fira stuck out her hand with that slight smirk on her lips. "Names Fira, I'm a second year Gryffindor."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin smirked as the boys ran away. "K-9." She called. The puppy let go of the robe and ran towards her. Jumping onto Katrin's lap and licking her. Katrin laughs, petting her. Then turns her attention back to Fira with a grin.

She takes the offered hand. "Katrin Edlund. And this is K-9. Slytherin first year, at your service." She said with a chuckle and half bow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast