Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

To Bite The Hand That Feeds You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    This role-play is rated mature due to stations that might not be fit for some. These situations are violence, blood and gore, abuse, sexual situations, torture, drugs and alcoholism, language, and a lot of other stuff I'm sure I forgot.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

The cat boy had been just finishing his duties of changing the bedding and feeding the animals at the local pet store when his boss, an elderly woman in her late 60's, came in.

"Micha you've worked long and hard for me today why not take the rest of the day off? I have Edgar coming in an hour and it's slow." She smiled to the nineteen-year-old who got a confused yet happy look.

"Are you sure Mrs. Stevens? You won't see me for another week." He said almost feeling bad for her.

"Yes, I'll be fine Micha enjoy your vacation" All the cat boy did was give a nod and a hug and then clocked out. Running with his paycheck in hand and backpack where it belongs; Micha made headway to his local Walmart. After cashing his check Micha had grabbed a cart and filled it with food that he would need for the week; along with some flowers. Thank god that his backpack could hold everything that he bought otherwise the walk home would be even more tiring than it should be.

Micha always loved his walk home from work, it was peaceful and beautiful all at the same time. Plus it gave him his daily workout by hiking. The Rosette Woods, where his parents had placed their temporary home had dense foliage, rock filled hills, and trees that block out most of the sun with their canopy. Not that Micha had been bothered by it. As of matter of fact; when he was just a tyke he wished he could live in the fancy cabin. Now that he was orphaned and able to care for his own he can.

Making his way up the last hill to the dirt path that leads to his home Micha stopped and looked around his lot. His golden neko ears blissfully listening to birds and other wildlife nearby while his tail swayed in the crisp autumn wind.

Casually walking up the path to his house he had no idea that there was a predator lurking about; waiting for the most opportune time.

Micha had made it inside the wooden cabin and headed straight for the kitchen down the hallway and proceeded to put his groceries away. Purring slightly as he thought about a movie night to kick start his vacation. Going through the arches to the living room he proceeds to venture through his movie collection.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

As she sauntered around the woods, Lapis freed her long amber hair under her hooded cloak as she remained in the shade to prevent herself from being in direct sunlight. Gone were the days where she could let the sun kiss her skin without burning it, the days of living among the mortals. She now envied those who could still walk in broad daylight and not have to hide who they were. But there was nothing she could do. Lapis never asked to be a pureblood, but it happened. The details leading up to it had long past left her, though.

She glanced up at the treeline with her icy blue eyes, shielding them from the sun's rays. Bringing her gaze back down, she noticed a cabin in the diatance. Why would anyone want to live out here? she thought. She couldn't help but make her way over. It had been some time since she had a roof over her head.

Pausing, she took in the scent that intruded her nostrils. With her eyes widening, she immediately ran to the door, almost pounding on it. She had heard of those with the blook type of whoever was in the house and already she was driven crazy from the very thought of tasting it.

"Hello?" she called, letting her sweet, sultry voice emerge from her throat. "Is anyone home?"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The neko boy had jumped at the sudden pounding on his front door just as he put a DVD in the player. "Hang on just a second!" He shouted wondering who was in such a hurry. Going to the bathroom Micha grabbed the first aid kit naturally thinking a hiker had gotten hurt and needed assistance. Micha made way to the door and had been greated by a beautiful young woman draped in a cloak. "Is everything alright you're not hurt are you?" He asked her curious not knowing what was to happen to him. His ears twitched for any sudden cries in the distance and after getting none he opened his door to go outside with the woman. His cat like blue eyes glancing around but never saw anyone else. "Whats the matter?" He asked once more wondering if the woman was just trying to be friendly or actually needed help.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Smiling softly, Lapis tried so hard not to show her excitement from his scent. She shook her head when he came to the door. Well, he wasn't as human as she wanted him, but with a blood type like his, he would do. "No, I'm fine," she said, "it's just that I lost my way and this was the first house I came upon." Letting her eyes trail his body for a moment, she looked to him, waiting to be allowed to come in.

Not yet. She would make her move soon enough, though.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had let out a sigh of relief. "Well then I can point you in the right direction. Town is just a half hours walk. I can show you a map if you'd like. Just come inside. Though please excuse the mess." He said opening the door for his unexpected guest. After letting the girl into his home he went down the hall, past his parents old bedroom on the right, and went into the study on the left. Coming back out with a local map, his ears were folded down and his tail swaying slightly behind him. "You're a little pale... let me get you something to drink." He said wondering why she was lost in the woods. Most people wouldn't go hiking without knowing the area.

Going to the kitchen to fetch some water and an orange. "Don't want you feinting out here... local hospital wouldn't be able to make it out here in an hour." He explained softly and held out his hand for her to take the fruit.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis waltzed into the house as she was invited in. She began to crave his blook even more as she almost leaned toward him while he walked off to grab a map. Poor thing was too trusting it seemed. While he was out of the room, she removed her cloak and placed it on a chair.

She chuckled at his comment of how pale she was. "Oh, I can't have skin exposed to the sun. It burns easily." Well, to put it lightly. Sitting at the table, she gingerly took the glass of water and orange in order to be polite. She sipped at the water some as she eyed him. "Do you live out here by yourself?" she asked him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha let out an "Ohh" before setting the map down by her as she asked her next question. "Well um, yeah.....my parents had passed three years ago..." He said going quiet while his fuzzy ears folded down to his hair. Shaking his head slightly trying to not get into a depressed state he stammers, "Um anyways.... to get to town you're going to want to get on Pintail Trail and that will split into three different pathways, stick to the one on the left and that one will bring you straight to town." He explained softly while pointing out the routes from his home. "Id be more than happy to bring you up to the trail." He said trying to be helpful.

Though the neko rather not leave his home after getting back from work he'd rather not let a lost woman go alone into the woods and get more lost. These woods are not friendly to those at night fall. Wild bears and other creatures would be on the prowl and lets not mention the steep mini cliffs. "So um why are you out here on your own?" He asks curious allowing his tail to sway gently.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ah, so he had they typical story of how his parents died and he was all by himself. This would be much easier than she thought. Lapis simply let him droll on about how to get back to town before she tilted her head up at him. "Hmm... I like going out for walks," she said. "They're soothing to me. So soothing that I forget where I end up at." Rubbing her leg a little, her face molded into one of a small wince. "Come to think of it, I might've pulled something. Could you take a look at it for me?"

It was cute how he was so unsuspecting and so willing to help that he hadn't questioned anything about her thus far. The wince kept dominating her features as she waited for him to look at her leg and see if she had inadvertently damaged it.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had glanced at her face and had gotten up. "W-well I have a heat pack that tends to help a bit with sore muscles...." he said wondering what he could do. Getting up he grabbed the small bag and shoved it into the microwave. "I don't think you pulled it maybe just sore from over use." He said gently before glancing over to the living room where his movies were wondering if he could get back to them shortly. The beep ofthe microwave got his attention back at hand and he took the warm bag to her. "Here place this where it hurts for a while." He said letting his sunshine gold tail sway behind him.

He knelt down near the girl and had taken her leg gently into his hands. Giving her muscles a firm squeeze followed by a gentle rub. He couldn't find anything completely wrong, in fact they felt normal to him. His ears folded down again in a puzzled state but he let her go.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

She watched him as he walked to put a heat bag in the microwave before getting it a moment later. As he gently pressed her leg and gave it a gentle rub, she ran a hand through his hair as she leaned forward. "You look tense," she said, bringing her lips to his neck. "Try to relax for me." Biting into his neck, she cupped his cheek as she began to drain him of his blood.

She could feel herself feeling lighter, almost like a high. Before she knew it, she began to feed on him more, not being able to stop herself. She could drain him of all of his blood now and be set for a month or so. But if he had no more blood to give her, where would be the fun in that? Deciding not to drain him completely, she withdrew her fangs from his neck, wiping a small crimson drop off the corner of her mouth.

Set by Kicks

Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast