Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 101112131462 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador had pushed her out of the room and followed her with an entertained smile spread across his face while his staff followed by floating through the air behind him. Salvador truly had thought that this was to prove that she did not know the castle as well she thought she did, and boy had he something in store for her!. To watch her run into walls and hurt herself, to stumble up or down some stairs, anything really that would hurt her, was to be entertaining to him. Guards made sure that they were not in the way, maids went aside as they past them. Not a soul bothered both Melia or Salvador as they had their little quest through the castle. The entertainment value changed over time though, the more they walked the more it became clear that she was not going to hurt herself anytime soon. Hell, she did not walk into walls, she seemed to know where the steps were of the stairs, she stopped right before a door and turned the right way, she even seemed to know the short cuts. Instead he became curious as to where she would bring him.

His smile had -again- dropped, and -again- had she made him curious about him. He looked up at the door that hid the room that used to be his boys bedroom. He was in awe, he truly did not know what to say as they stood there. He gently ran his fingers over the paint that was fading away, how the baby blue was chipping from the thick wooden doors. As he felt slightly confused when she started to walk again, he felt conflicted as if he was to follow. Truth be told, if she had entered that room he would have beaten the living daylight out of her. He followed Melia as she started to walk again, down the hallway, sharp turn, up, down, left, right. He took in a sharp breath as he looked at the next door, he had not looked at it for many years as it would only bring him sorrow. To glance at those doors, that little bird that was carved into them.. it made him want to scream over the top of his lungs. His wives powerroom. Every single dress she owned, all the jewelry, all her makeup, scented oils, brushes, and hairpins. Every single item still laid in that room, untouched and never visited by the great king. Could it be? Was she one of his wives maids, a handmaiden perhaps?!? If she was, she.. she had know this remarkable woman, this.. perfect creature. And yet, she had forgotten everything about her. He said nothing, he followed her though his mind was racing and he wasn't liking the game all that much anymore. He knew that he could not visit that room, and he was fearing for what was to be discovered next by Melia. They went further into the castle, getting closer to the several other rooms that were forbidden for her, for every single living creature under the sun. He was still following, but this time he held his staff tightly, trying to get some comfort from it as he did not want to know what his girl was to dig up next.

The next room truly wasn't going to make him feel any better. He glanced up those tall wooden doors, both engraved with birds, butterfly's, flowers and trees. The woodcarver had to be a mage, as such detail that had been put in his work seemed impossible to be done by hand. Salvador had seen these doors so many times, every single evening, and every single morning. Behind these doors was where he wasn't a king but a husband. Behind those doors he did not need to worry about his country, about his subjects.. about anything. He pushed Melia aside as she brushed her fingers over the woodwork. Not because he did not want her there, but because he wanted to do something he had not done in a very long time. He took in a deep breath and pushed open those heavy doors, dust flew towards them right away as they were greeted by a soft light coming from the royal bedroom, the room that he had shared with his wife, and which he had left after she had died.

Nothing had been touched after Salvador had closed the door for good, or so he had thought. Not a single piece of furniture was hidden under a white blanket, nothing was set out of place. The room was absolutely breathtaking, floral wallpaper in deep green and golden color decorated the walls, the heavy looking bed stood in the middle of the room had thick golden brown curtains all alongside of it. There were two heavy dark read chairs, both positioned before the fireplace where Salvador and his wife would read their books before they would join each other in bed. Salvador slowly walked into the room and stopped as he stood in the middle. Everything was covered in cobwebs and dust. He looked behind him to see what Melia was doing and slowly turned around. "Step inside.. tell me what you feel before you take of the blindfold.. remember, touch anything.. and I will make you regret it for the rest of your life"
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 04-27-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

A small flower was underneath her fingertips, she knew that. He harshly pushed her aside and she managed to keep herself standing. The door opened and she listened to him enter the room.She heard his request and took a small step inside. It was dusty, like it would make her sneeze if they stayed there any longer. His threat made her gulp gently. Her fingers raised up to the sky, feeling heat from the sun and she smiled sweetly. "I can remember lying in the sunshine. The window is slopped...just enough to welcome the light in." Her fingers floated through the room and sighed deeply. "The walls....they are like your eyes...but two shades darker. T...there is a painting there...that is my favourite." She pointed to a faded flower, it's golden leaves sparkled in the sunlight. She took a small step forward, her stomach did a small flip and she wrinkled her nose. "Fire....There is a fireplace here. Strawberries...I can remember sneaking strawberries from a kitchen....the warmth of the fire on my face...the sweetness of the berries." Her fingers raised up and she brushed her lip gently. This couldn't be the right place. It didn't seem like it was suited for her.

"I can remember reading here...." Her fingers pointed to heavy dark red reading chairs. "Losing myself in another world....I...." Her words trailed off, she didn't want to air her next thought. The feeling of having another there with her, a child in her lap. Reading her story for another hear. She still hadn't taken off the blindfold when she dropped her hands to her sides. "I feel safe here. I don't feel any fear. Nothing bad happened here. Love...laughter...warmth..." She felt sadness well up in her chest as she slowly tugged the blindfold from her eyes. The light sparkled in her eyes and she froze. She was staring at a grand regal bed. The wood had been carved beautifully, the bed covers were richer than any other material she had seen before. She tilted her head and then frowned. "The pillows are on wrong....." Her words trailing off as she tilted her head. "That one..It was only pulled close when...No..." She trailed off and returned her gaze to travelling around the room. She saw the flower she had thought of, the heavy reading chairs. It looked perfect, the only additions were dust and a stale smell.

Melia raised her eyes up and let her mouth hang open when she saw the crystal hanging above her head. "That is beautiful....Sunlight dances through it." Her words gentle as she was truly in awe of this entire room. "I don't feel anything horrible. My neck isn't freezing or burning....It's soothing being here." Melia smiled sweetly and dragged her eyes back to the bed. "Was this room something else before it became this?" She asked him curiously. Moving a step closer to the bed but not touching it. "For I remember lying in a bed....someone else was there.." She scowled gently at the bed. She could feel someones arms around her, she felt safe and she felt so very loved. It prickled at her eyes, a feeling that she truly longed for. "Were there others staying here?" She let her eyes flick back to him, her grip tight on the blindfold in her fist. This room was far too regal for a maid, regardless of how important she was to a family. Perhaps before this room...servant quarters had been here...or below here...But even the scent of the room, the faint smell of flowers and pine was familiar.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He had turned around and stood there as the royal pain that he truly was, wanting to hear and see what Melia was to tell him about this particular room. He feared that she had been here before, not in another live time.. but her snooping around like the little rat that she was. But still, she knew names, she knew little facts that only he now remembered. It was just enough to keep him from lashing out at her when she started to tell him details of the room that only he now knew. He had not been here for a very long time, even for him the room looked as if he had never been there before. He remembered some memories now, only because Melia pointed them out. Reading by the fire, how his eyes had almost the same color as the walls. She knew exactly where the flower was, that lovely golden one that she told him she had loved in a past life before. He knew that flower, and he was taken aback as she so easily described it to him. It brought a healthy dose of fear into his heart, fear that this woman had been someone before that he had known. Someone that knew that he had been a very decent king in the past, one that did not rule his country with fear, but by the soul motto "A king's goal in life is to serve his people and country", which was taught to him by his father.

Salvador followed her finger, how it pointed out the fireplace and the two heavy red chairs that stood there. He had loved those chairs and he had read many a book in them. They were the only seats that he did not need to be a king, rule a country, sort out problems or be the one to make the hard decisions that needed to be made. In here he was that same dorky man, with his love for books, the science of magic, and his darling wife that could still beat up everyone that was a dick. Salvador, he always sat on the right, the woman he had loved dearly.. she always took the one on the left. The fire was always burning slowly, casting a warmt into the room and this wonderful warm light that they used to read with. So many books they had devoured together, and so many countless hours they had spend sitting in front of that fire in utter silence. Only the sound of the fire, and the flipping of pages as they both read. The strawberries, his stomach hit the floor hard enough to cause him to feel sick. He knew someone who had sneaked in strawberries. It had been her favorite kind of fruit. She always got exited when they came back into season, she would always try to find out where the strawberries' would be ripe at its earliest. He could so clearly hear the laughter coming from the hallways as this lovely vision would come running up to him, her hair flowing behind her, her eyes sparkling as she had again tormented that poor cook. Salvador would open and close the door for her, trying to keep the invaders out as they would munch on the strawberries' together. He shook his head, anger and confusion on his features as he held his staff in a tight grip. The large object could feel the pain in its master and only true friend, and slowly started to cast some warmt into the room, why was he not seeing it! Why was he being so blind, so.. headstrong. Wasn't this clear as fucking daylight? But no, if it was up to Salvador, it could not be her. It was impossible. It had to be a maid that would sneak out strawberries for the woman he loved, it could not be anything else but that. Her next words did not even register with him, he was so full of denial that this woman could be something else but a maid, that his brain did not want to listen to anything she had to say.

Only when she removed her blindfold he would look up again. He looked like a man that was being attacked, his anger growing as was his curiosity as to who this girl was... such denial... "Everyone used to be safe here. After.. it changed. I did not want to be remembered by what I had, and what I have lost that I took my rage and filled this castle with it. Everyone that dared thinking about them, talk, try to remember me of how it used to be. How it should be.. I killed every single one of them, and I will do so again" He told her, though even he wasn't so sure if he had done right by taking so many lives. He was slowly being drained, he was loosing a war. And soon, he might loose his change to end the rein of some kings and mages that needed to be destroyed, or so Salvador strongly believed. He looked up with her at the crystals hanging above them. He walked up closer to the girl and stared up with her, watching the light hit the crystals.. how they sparkled and casted little silver lights through the room. "No, it always has been what it is now. Many a king have slept here with their queens. " He said as he kept his eyes on those lights, it made him feel.. strangely relaxed. This room always had been his place to relax, to be himself and to stop worrying about everything that had been going on. That powerful sensation still worked, as he had dropped his shoulders and was taking in deep slow breaths. He slowly glanced up to the bed, checking the pillows before he looked up at the crystals again. "Only a maid would know something like that" He told her, though he secretly knew better. "A maid that has slept in the bed, even in your past life you have been a lazy girl, getting herself and others in trouble" He looked down at her again, could it be? ... no.. He shook his head and looked around the room and spotted a book that was still resting on the small side table next to the left chair. He walked up to it, and carefully hovered his fingers over it. Not daring to touch it, not wanting to disturb the dust that had collected upon it over the years. His wives book, he remembered how she had forgotten to take it with her, so all she could do was borrow a book from Salvador so she had something to read while their little child was fast asleep.

The very memorie created the angry outburst that was to follow. He grabbed Melia firmly around her upper arm and dragged her out of the room. He was not particularly strong, but he had a fight in him that made it able for him to do as he wanted with the girl until she was out of that room. With magic he closed the door behind him, as he stood hovering over her while snarling. "Why do I have this feeling that you perfectly know what you are doing, and who you are! You been in that room before, because you have been sneaking around like a thief!" He was shaking all over, fear, anger, distrust. Deep inside he knew what he was looking at, deep inside he knew that there was this little change. But he refused to believe it, he did not want to. He roared in anger and slammed his staff onto the floor, green flames spreading through the corridor. There was no heat, just.. this overwhelming magical power that Salvador felt that he needed to release in order for him to keep himself from bursting. "WHY! WHY are you telling me these things, these LIES! Are you to turn your king mad? Are you to test my patients! SPEAK!"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia dragged her eyes back over to the bed and tilted her head. She recognised the patters in the bed covers, the deep gold and the flowers that danced over the cream material. She knew that he was correct, deep in her stomach she knew. For the castle seemed familiar....but just off. Like a corridor that should be filled with light was filled with shadows. A door that used to open with ease was not sealed shut. She heard him come closer but her eyes were trailing over the head board. The carving so gently like the wood was made of clay. Her forehead wrinkled, kings had slept here with their queens. That couldn't be right. She remembered lying in that bed. She knew how the ceiling looked from laying on the left side of the bed. She knew how it sunk in her shape and how warm it felt in the winter months. A maid. She believe that. A maid that tended to the room. She felt a prickle of heat over her neck and shook her head softly. She had never felt fear in this room, a maid who was sleeping on the job would be terrified.

She flicked her eyes to where he was looking and noticed a book. The deep green reminded her of a book that she had seen many a time before. She smiled softly and took a small step closer, but his hand wrapped around her arm. She was harshly brought backwards, "W..Wh.." Her feet stumbling underneath her as she struggled to keep up with how he dragged her. The door slammed behind him and she felt a prick of cold flood through her body. She brought her eyes back to him and heard him snarling. She took a small step backwards and blinked rapidly. "N...no..I..I haven't..." She flinched violently when green flames erupted up around her, licking at her dress. She took another small step backwards from him and felt fear hit her stomach. "Y..You asked." She stammered her response, wanting desperately to take another step back but her back had hit the wall of the corridor. "They...They aren't lies. They are what I remember. I have never been in that room myself...I have never been in this castle until you dragged my father in here."

Her bottom lip wobbled and she kept her hands close to her stomach. "I don't wish to turn you mad...or test your patience...I am just answering your questions." Her words trembling as she was. "I..I don't have a reason for you. I don't know why I can remember that room." She stared up at him, she couldn't explain this and so she become angry...with herself. "I just have it stuck in my head. I don't understand. I will grow mad before you. I don't know why. Why I know where the golden flower is. Where I sat and read books or ate strawberries that I had stolen. I don't know why its so painfully obvious that the bed is wrong. The pillow is in the wrong place...Someone made it wrong, my pillow goes on the left side." She said bluntly. Her hands curled into fists as she glared up at him. "Tell me how I know that. How do I know the pillow is wrong? How can I remember winter mornings curled under 10 blankets refusing to move. How can I remember this room...What sort of maid knows that?" Her hands remained in fists but a few angry tears floated down her red cheeks. She couldn't explain anything that she knew and it was infuriating her. She couldn't explain it to him for she didn't know the answer herself.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador could feel his very mind unraveling, and that truly frightened him. The more he tried not to think of the obvious, the harder he was fighting it to keep it suppressed. But it only caused him to think more about it, and it was driving him into insanity. He did not want it, the very idea of this girl being who he thought she was... it truly as unbearable for him. As he heard her talk it felt like someone was forcing daggers into his mind. He could so easily answer her questions, tell her why she knew and how all of it was clear to him now. He knew that she was speaking the truth, he knew that it was possible.. but he did not want it to be. He was passing up and down the hallway, his eyes wide open, his pupils fully dilated as he ran his fingers through his hair. Right before Melia, it seemed that the king truly was going insane, becoming quite mad right before she would. He wanted to take those thoughts out of his mind, just.. push his fingers through his own skull and take a hold on them with his fingers. Never to think about it, never to truly deal with any of it. He was in a state that could make him destroy everything around him, his breathing became heavy and fast, as he was starting to panic. This girl, she... no!!.

His eyes turned towards her, a fire burning behind them that betrayed to Melia that he was to do. He lowered his hands and rolled them into tight fists before he started to fidget with his hands. He looked hungry, hungry for death, for darkness, for her demise. She was not her, it was jus the soul of the woman he had once loved so very much. If he was just to.. just make her leave. Not for him to look into the eyes of this dull girl, only to see someone else stare right back at him. She could have run as fast as her legs could. Get into safety and have him cool down before she was to ever get near that horrid man again. "You.. you cant be here" He said to her, his voice dripping with the darkness that he showed her. His eyes were wide open, he seemed truly to have unraveled right before her eyes and there was nothing she could do. His very body slowly being covered by those horrid green flames as he moved towards her. She could not get away quick enough, he had her cornered and she was his, his to do with as he damn well pleased. It would only take a few moments, but if she was gone he could have peace again. He would not look into her eyes, he did not dare to as he would do what he thought was needed.

His hands were around her neck in no time at all, he pushed all his weight and strength into it as he started to strangle her. She could fight but he would not let her go. She could kick and whack all she wished but he would not stop. He did not look at her, he had his head turned the other way as he kept saying that he needed to do this, that it was better, that he was sorry.. but he had no other choice. He could feel how she kept resisting, kept fighting but to no avail. Only when her body started to feel heavy in his hands he looked, why.. he did not know. But as he did he looked right in her eyes and saw someone else but Melia look back at him. He saw red flowing hair, he saw her lovely blue eyes, that little scar she had above her lip as she was fighting to get a breath of air. It truly came as a shock to him, and as soon as he saw her vision he let go and fell on his own knees as he held her body in his arms. He was back in that forest, holding the limp body of his wife as she let out her fighting breath. Even if Melia had survived, being quite alright even though she needed air more than anything. Salvador held her tightly in his arms, rocking her as he let out a few deep sobs, begging for her to forgive him, telling her how much he loved her.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her bottom lip wobbled dangerous as he started to pace back and forth. She couldn't give him the answer he wanted, she was as clueless as he was. She shuffled herself along the wall to get away fro him as his eyes wide and she struggled to see any green left in the darkness. "S...Sir..." Her word trembling as she took a small step back. She had seen him kill Stellos and she had watched him tear out Becky's eyes. But this was different, she felt like she could be sick from the fear. This man was not the man she had first eyes on. Her neck burned badly like her skin would melt from her bones. She had told him earlier that she could never fear him as she did the lord of light...but that was slowly changing. She stumbled a step backwards from him as he turned his gaze back to her. Rolling his hands into tight fists and she raised her own hands to a defensive pose as she took another step back. If she couldn't be here then she needed to leave.

Melia couldn't take her eyes away from him. When the first rose up and engulfed his body, she tried to turn and flee. But he slammed her back into the wall and his hands were on her throat. Her hands rose and she tore her fingernails through his hands. She felt her throat closing down and she struggled to breathe. It was like someone had kicked her in the stomach, it felt like someone was burning a red hot poker along her neck and she couldn't breathe. She tried kicking out, attempting to make contact with any part of him but she failed. Her vision started to blur and her arms and legs felt heavy. Her head felt light and she struggled to keep herself awake. Her fingers continued to drag through his hands, trying to remove them but he was stronger than her. He wouldn't even look at her when she was dying...like she wasn't worth it. What had she done wrong? Her mind was running through a million questions but the main one was breathe. Breathe Melia. She slumped against him, her hands dropping from his as her skin took a purple tinge to it. She gasped in a pitiful attempt of a breath and her eyes rolled back in her head as her body hit the floor. Melia was silent for a moment. Not a single noise coming from her body. Then her breathing return in a loud gasp.

She couldn't move, air was still struggling to get to her lungs. He held her too tightly. She couldn't even hear him, her whole body was just screaming at her to get air. To breathe. Breathe Melia. Her gaze blurred in and out and then faded to darkness as her eyes rolled back in her skull. She slumped in his arms but small crackly breaths could be faintly heard coming from the mass of hair pressed into his chest. Her entire body was starting to shut down. Her skin was growing purple and her heart was hammering like nothing else. She always did black out when things got too much.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He was beside himself, he knew that the woman he was holding wasn't her, his wife.. she had died many years ago. He had held her dead body, he had buried her in the same grave as he had his only son. As badly he wanted her to die only moments ago, now he could not get himself to let her die under his hands, nor by those of another. He rocked her body in his arms as he held her . Begging her not to die, not again. Guards started to come into the hallway, watching their sire as he had broken down into pieces. None of them said anything, none dared as they watched the scene unfold before them. It as after a small hour that Salvador rose to his feet, struggling as he carried the body of Melia with him, his staff following him. He said nothing, even though he wasn't strong enough to carry her on his own he did, at least he owned her that much as he took her out of that hallway.

... a few hours later...

As Melia would wake up, she would find herself not in that hallway any longer, she wasn't surrounded by that, that was dark and hopeless anymore. Instead she was surrounded by warmt and a softness that would make you think you were floating on clouds. She was safe now, and everything was done to make her feel just a bit more comfortable. But she was not alone, someone was keeping her company. The soft sound of a page turning somewhere in the corner, a gently cough and then silence as the person who was with her kept reading. As she would open her eyes, she would see nothing but lovely rich dark green velour and soft furs surrounding her. Her dress was taken off, and a soft nightgown was put around her to keep her warm and ever so comfortable. Her neck was still hurting, but with her healing powers doing their work she would be feeling better by now. There was a soft fire burning nearby, casting a lovely golden light over the room that felt so very comfortably warm and safe.
    Right next to her, on nice thick wolf fur lay the book she had read when visiting Salvador in his office. She could pick it right up, she just needed to extend her hand and she would have it.

Food was placed on a small table next to the bed. Some soup and soft bread... almost as if they knew that she would be having trouble with eating.
    Another page was turned, the sound of someone shifting its body in a leather chair and getting up. The fire was crackling, a piece of wood was added and it started to slowly roar, filling the room more and more with warmt. The person sat down again and let out a long sigh, he looked back but did not see any movement coming from the bed. He sat down and picked up the book again, he was already halfway through this one. He hoped she would wake up soon, as he had something to show her.. something even he had not laid his eyes upon for a very long time.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her eyes flickered open to a familiar sight. A grand beautiful painting of a golden flower. It was hit by the sunlight so perfectly that it sparkled around the room. She pushed herself up to sitting in the regal bed and dragged a hand through her auburn hair. She wriggled her toes and glanced around for the man who should have been sleeping beside her. No. He wasn't there. She rolled her eyes but she knew that he always left early when they were travelling. He wanted everything perfect before they left their home. She slipped her feet in silk slippers and rose from the bed, her long body stretching as she moved around the room. She plucked up a fresh slice of apple that lay on the table at the end of the bed and popped it past her lips as she wandered to the grand doors. She hauled them open and expected to see someone in the corridor. There was nothing. But grey...and cobwebs. Her forehead creased and she padded further out into the corridor. Something creaked behind her and she turned in time to hear a childs cry. So pure and clear in the emptiness of the house. Another cry and then another. The child was calling out for her and she wasn't able to save him.

Melia's eyes snapped open and it took her gaze a moment to focus. The feeling of fear in her stomach slowly drifted away as warmth filled her bones and she felt safe here. She could hear a page turning, the soft rustling of paper. She was laying on more furs than she had ever seen in her life. There was a fire nearby and she raised a hand to her neck. It still tinged gently but it wasn't as bad as before. Her fingers brushed a material that she was not familiar with and she noticed that she had been undressed and put into a night gown. Her forehead creased, was she back at the Stables. Had someone helped her get dressed...she hoped like hell that it was Hedrick's wife and not one of the men. She turned her head as best as she could and noticed the book she had been reading earlier. She extended her hand and her fingers gently brushed the cover to make sure that it was actually there.

Food was on her left and she could smell it's beautiful richness soaking through the room. Another page and she snapped her eyes to the darkness. Someone was moving, so she froze. Dropping her eyes so that she could watch them through the gaps in her eyelashes. Another log was added to the fire and light floated back to the room. She couldn't see his face and decided to open her eyes fully. She took a moment before slowly pushing herself up to sitting. It took a lot of effort. Melia dragged her hand to the back of her neck and pressed her cool hand on the scar that was burning like nothing else. She mouthed something to herself gently, something about it needing to calm down. She moved her eyes to staring at the furs before her, her eyes drooped as she felt like she needed to sleep for a full week. She let out a long sigh and opened her mouth to say something. "H..H..." The word was sore as it tried to escape her vocal chords. She took a small moment before continuing. "Where am I?" Her voice faint in the room as her eyes slowly dragged up to the figure in the chair.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He was silently reading about soul-magic, and the many known cases of reincarnated people coming back and remembering their past lives. He needed to brush up his knowledge, as all knowledge did. When he heard movement behind him he stopped, listening carefully without looking up. He had heard her move before, he did not need to keep looking and disappoint himself as that lazy ass of a Melia was still sleeping. Only when he heard her speak he silently placed down his book and rose to his feet. Salvador slowly walked up to her, his hands behind his back as he looked at her with much distrust and confusion. He could still barely believe it, still she was to him what a ghost was to another person. She looked nothing like his wife, there was not a single feature that made him recognize her. Only her eyes though, if you would look carefully you can see something there, something that was quite like the vision, that remarkable woman that he had been married to. "You are in my room. It seems that you have finally made it here" He told her as he walked around the bed, not daring to come to close to her. To him she was like potion, she was toxic and he did not want to come close. And yet, yet he was here alone with her.

"I tried to kill you but I failed. I had my hands around your throat and wanted to squeeze the living daylight out of you.. but I found myself incapable to do so" He said rather bluntly, there really was no reason to be careful about it. She would remember it anyway, hell.. she properly already knew. "You blacked out, I brought you here and had maids remove the dress you were wearing.. so they could dress you into more appropriate attire for someone that is to lay in a bed" So, that was out of the way as well, she would properly start crying if she was to think he undressed her.. as if! He did not even undress himself. Why the hell would he a dirty... he stopped his train or thoughts like there and gestured towards his staff. The very thing was flooding the room with everything that felt good, from warmth, the right lightning, hell.. even the smell of burning fire and sandalwood instance.

His hands were stil behind his back as he stopped passing around the bed, even he knew that it made him look more like a freak than anything else. "You have been here for a couple of hours sleeping. I had soup brought up here for you to eat, seeing that you need to gather your strength. Have some, I heard it is quite the amazing soup" He had not eaten it though. If he ate he ate like a king, not some piss poor soup with bread. He had already eaten, his plate still by his chair as he told everyone to stay out.. unless he told them to enter. He tilted his head as he watched her trying to sit up and seemed a bit conflicted "There are pillows on the bed, they might give you some support while sitting. I..." He gestured towards the book. "Gift you a book.. not gift.. you can borrow it.. but only when your hands are clean. You can read it after you have eaten" The idea of her eating, and having it spill over the book suddenly flooded his mind. He panicked and made the book come floating towards him. "Better not have you spill the soup over it. I do not care about the blankets. The book though, is worth more than you.." He said as he gently rubbed his hand over the books cover.

As she had sat up, she could see that right before the bed, at the food end there was a large .. plate standing. It was covered by a tall white sheet. Salvador had walked past it, he had looked at it a couple of times as if he had plans with it. But first things first... The very thing did not belong in this room, it stood out like a sore thumb while all the rest was just fitting together so perfectly. The entire room was almost like a copy of the other one. Though this one was smaller, it had no golden flowers on the wall and just one chair by the fireplace. Everything that would remind Salvador of his past life was left out in this room, and it had been his very own for many a year.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The shadowy figure only moved when she spoke. She hoped that it was Hedrick or maybe Vermin, but the shadow was too tall for Vermin and too thin for Hedrick. When he came into the light and she recognised his face, the last moments she had awake before ending up here came rushing back to her. He had tried to kill her. His hands had clenched around her throat, was he here to try again? To truly kill her. She pushed herself back away from him frantically and her back hit the head board of the bed. She would have fled the bed but he seemed to be keeping his distance. His room. Her eyes snapped around her, struggling to make anything out in the shade of light provided by the fire. Hearing him admit it was staggering, her fingers rose to her neck and she gently prodded the tender skin. Incapable to do so. That she doubted. She would bet anyone that it would be another day until he tried it again. The maids dressed her, that settled one question. She dropped her eyes to the night gown and was shocked by the material.

It was pure cotton and was as white as fresh snow. She ran her thumb over the material over her legs and then dragged her eyes back up to him. The staff hovered nearby and when she sent it a glance, it flooded the room with just a little more light. Melia's eyebrows shot up, she had been out for a few hours. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him, he had brought her soup...given her a book...What happened to the evil man who strangled her a few hours ago. Was this a trick? She felt the pillows around her back and wanted to drag her knees to her chest...but she stayed sitting up as he made the book float away from her. He walked past her and she found herself drawn to a large plate. She blinked slowly and noticed the white sheet, throwing it a frown....perhaps it was some sort of strange torture device.

She decided to ignore it and not bring his attention to it. So Melia reached out for the glass of water that sat beside the soup. She brought it to her dry lips and let the cool water drift down her sore throat. As she drank the water slowly, Melia let her eyes drag around her..taking in the new surroundings. It looked familiar...if only because it was a copy of the other room. "I don't recognise this room." She let her words crackle to him. She wrapped her fingers around the glass and watched him pace around the room. "Why couldn't you kill me?" Melia asked him bluntly. "Surely life would be easier without me around. I'm causing chaos...and pain....A little more pressure would have probably done it." She looked defeated. Red and purple tinged her neck. The bruise would easily be gone the next morning but right now it looked horrible. Another small sip of the water and she placed it back on the small table. "Why did you bring me here Sire?" She asked him, truly curious why he would bring her "dirty stupid little" body in his room. Surely he could have just dumped her in the stables and let the men deal with her.

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 101112131462 ... LastLast