Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He turned around violently and glared down Melia, how dare she state the obvious to him. "Do you not think I realize that you simple minded girl." He snarled at her, only to realize who he was snarling at before he angrily turned around. He had not meant to snap at her, but in the state he was now, and the knowledge of what was going on.. he was not in the mood to make it right with her now. One of the counsel men stepped forward, his eyes now on the ground as he saw that the grass was dying underneath them. "Please sire, tell us what to do.. what needs to be done. We have only so much knowledge of ..... " He looked aside as he saw Vermin walking up to his king, the small creature was more nervous than he could ever be. His hands held before him as he nervously pinched his own skin so he would not start to cry out for forgiveness right away. "S. sire, there.. there i.. is a .. a messenger here.. Sire.. He ba.. bares the yellow banners" He said whining and already in pain as he knew what was to come to him.

Salvador was absolute furious by now, if he had not spend his time with Melia, if he had been more careful! He should never have let some villagers behind the castle walls, everything would be alright behind the walls if he had never let them in. "What message does he bare?" Salvador said, his voice low and full of darkness as his skin turned pale, and green flames slowly licked his hands as he moved closer to the imp. Vermin stepped back, he had not seen that color for such a long time. How he had missed it, how he had wished for it to come between the walls and take away all that green and gold. "It.. it is for you sire.. he w.. will not s.. speak to.. to me sire" The Imp said as he made himself ready for the beating that was to come as Salvador lifted his staff so he could strike the Imp.

it did not happen. Vermin was not hurt this time. Instead Salvador walked passed him and was surrounded by guards in matters of seconds. "Follow me imp! It is time for you to watch your damn brother win another round" Salvador said loud enough.. loud enough so that Melia could hear. Vermin, who was very much surprised that he was not being struck by the staff.. knew that this punishment was to be far worse.. Melia now knew..
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

It was not fear that greeted him, but pure rage. Of course she knew that. She knew it, the council knew...hell even Vermin knew it. And he had taken this long to figure it out. Even when his snarl seemed to falter, her glare stayed strong. There was nothing that could be done, the grass was dying beneath her...she could feel it. She could feel the castle slowly groan with pain. It tingled under her skin, it filled her stomach with cotton. She felt like she could groan alongside it but Vermin spoke. Yellow banners. Her mind spun, her stomach lurched forward and she felt like she would be sick right there. Melia saw his skin grow paler and green flames appeared. Biting back any fear she held in her, she spun her skirt around and moved closer to the imp. Standing beside him, her chin raised as the creature continued to stammer through his words. Guards seemed to appear out of thin air and then he was off, marching through the dead grass back to the castle.

She made to move with them but heard his throw away remarked. Brother...His brother...Vermin's brother. Her footsteps faltered and she stayed still. The council started to move around her, not really knowing what to do...they went to find Samuel for guidance. Perhaps they could put another regiment out on the walls. Or they could do something...it was better than just standing there waiting for an attack. Melia watched Vermin stumble on ahead and it took her until he was within the castle to move again. Her mind screamed at her, her neck burned with pure rage. It was still clicking together but Vermin...that imp...was the brother of that bastard. She stumbled on after the small group and followed them to where this man of canary yellow would be standing. She kept her distance, not wanting to get close enough to feel Savaldor's rage but just close enough that Vermin knew she was following.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There was nothing but silence as Salvador entered the throne-room where the messenger was awaiting. The proud smug smile on the mans face betrayed that he knew exactly what was going on, and how they had the dark lord where they wanted him. The man in the royal colors of the Lord of Light's kingdom held his nose up in the air and did not seem afraid for the man that entered the throne-room, no matter how angry Salvador seemed.. this man truly thought he could best him in any fight. Vermin kept close to Salvador, for he knew that he was saver with the dark lord himself, than to be this close to anyone that was loyal to the Lord of Light. Only when Salvador was finally sitting on his throne, the messenger stepped forward with that smug proud smile of his.

"The coincidence of a messenger of the Lord of Light arriving, as the castle in which he stands is under attack." Salvador said as his fingers were wrapped tightly around the staff in his hands. The messenger showed the king a lovely smile and shrugged (Such a cunt of a messenger!) The lord of light does not believe in Coincidences if it comes to winning wars sire. All that was needed, was for one of your loyal.. well... not so loyal now.... servants, counselmen or slaves to be brave enough to let us in through those ancient old tunnels underneath the castle. The rest, well.. I do not wish to bore you with the details of the magic that has been unleashed. I am sure that the destructive nature of Magic is not unknown to the dark one himself" The messenger said, smiling away as he knew that they had Salvador in the corner" Salvador snarled as he heard that he had been betrayed. How could he be so stupid to trust someone, anyone! Especially someone that knew of those ancient tunnels, tunnels that even he himself did not wander into.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia nearly brought up her dinner when she saw that colour. Pausing outside the door, she rested her back against the stone wall and caught her breath. She took just long enough that Samuel came back to find them. He found her and took her shoulders in his grip. "Breathe...Okay...Look at me." He said softly to her until she nodded that she was okay. Keeping her behind him, he entered the main room. His eyes on the messenger and snapping over the smug bastard. Taking in every possible place to hide a weapon. Melia shuffled behind him and let her eyes land on Vermin as they got closer. Someone betrayed him. Her eyes went wide but remained on Vermin. Could he have done it...no...she shouldn't think like that. Samuel was not even considering Vermin, his gaze remained on the messenger before him. Easily twice his size, the messenger barely gifted Samuel a glance...like he thought himself better than all who stood in the room.

Ancient tunnels. Something tingled in the back of her skull. Her fingertips rose to Samuel's back, her words only for him and barely heard by the others. "The entrance is down by the second dungeon....It only has a thin row of rocks and maybe a handful of iron bars on it." Samuel glanced back to her and blinked rapidly. How did she know where the tunnels came out? A woman's voice floated to the messenger and he raised an eyebrow at Salvador. A woman...in the throne room. He could barely see Melia, for she was mostly hidden by Samuel. But she was there. He could tell. He knew that the king had taken lovers...or whatever he liked to call them...but to allow a woman in his throne room. This was no ordinary woman then. Perhaps a member of teh council. Whoever she was, she had spiked his interest and his eyes slowly returned to Salvador as a smug smile trickled onto his lips. "His holiness has his demands...They are the same as they always are. Gift him your crown and he will give you a fair trial. All I need is the word." He said bluntly. The demands were always the same. Give up the crown, give up all right to the throne. Give up his name and his birthright...and he may...just may live.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador snarled as he heard Melia's voice, how dare she speak up while he was fighting for his kingdom. If he had not been busy with this smug bastard from the Lord of Lights army, he surely would slap her absolutely silly. "The answer remains the same. I will never surrender my kingdom to that monster you call king. I would rather watch it all witter into nothing than hand it over to that beast" Salvador snarled, his hand tight around his staff as he glared down at that smug man that stepped forward as he tutted genty. "The only monster here sire, is the one allowing his kingdom and its people to die. And suggesting that we have anything to do with it. " The man tutted again and turned his attention towards ourSamuel. Now that the messenger had stepped forward he could see the girl hiding behind the bigger man. "Rethink your answer sire. If you surrender the crown, than our beloved lord can bring back life to this dead land. Surrender and show your people that you truly care... and not just pretending to"

That smug smile on the messengers face grew as he saw that Salvador only looked so much more angry. "Never. I fully know what he attends to do with me, and the suffering he will bestow on those idiots that still believe he is some gods send man. He is nothing but a charlatan, a lie!" The messenger snarled just for second, anger on his face as Salvador dared to speak of their beloved Lord.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her eyes settled on the wall closest to her, she could almost feel Salvador's anger. He would rather watch it wither...it was already dead. He was willing to let this land die...to turn into dust than let another take it from him. Samuel tensed his jaw at such a comment but he did not let it show. The messenger seemed so very full of himself and Samuel noticed him come a step forward. The weasels eyes not on him..but on the woman hiding behind him. Melia took a small step closer to Samuel, her pale fingers gently clinging onto his shirt until her frame was completely hidden by him.

Anger filled the room, it clutched at her throat and made it difficult to breathe. Oh he didn't like that. A smirk flooded across Samuel's face, oh it seemed like this snug asshole had a chink in his armour. He wanted to speak, tell the man that he was speaking to a king and that he had to be respectful. But Samuel feared Salvador more than anyone realised, he didn't want to feel the man's anger when that green fire was caressing the walls of the room. Melia moved ever so slightly, letting her eyes peer out around Samuel to see the man. The colour he wore still made her stomach twist but he didn't look that threatening.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"You are not in the position to bargain, sire. You are in a very tight spot and I am rather sure you realize that you are. We have been able to crack that last little barrier you had. Soon you will starve, as will every single person in this castle. How long do you think that it will take, for them to turn against you? Hunger does strange things sire, such strange things to others" The messenger said as he smirked a little smile towards Samuel. The messenger did not seem afraid of the dark one, if anything.. he seemed to think so very little of him. Salvador was snarling, this little bastard was right. They would turn against him, they would do so so very quickly. But he would never surrender himself, nor would he give away his kingdom to the monster that called himself the lord of light. The messenger turned his attention back to Salvador and tilted his head as he kept his hands behind his back. He looked rather amused and spotted the small imp that was hiding behind Salvador. At this moment, Salvador felt like the safest person to be with for the Imp, he truly was horribly scared of the messenger, and the man he spoke for. "I see the young prince is still with you, hiding in his demonic form. Still loyal to the man that gave you this unnatural form? Your brother wished for me to bring you a message as well.. betray the dark one Devan. And you no longer need to live in fear for your brother, the lord of light" The messenger said as he watched the changing look in Salvador's eyes, how he seemed to fear that the imp would do just that.

The imp shook his head, he would never dare to betray Salvador. He was the one that cursed him, and only he could break the magic. He knew that the lord of light would never let Salvador break the curse, fearing that he would use that small span of time to use his magic for something else. Meaning, that Devan would be the imp until his brother killed him for being an demonic creature. This being the only reason why Vermin did everything Salvador asked of him, and why he stayed. The imp shook his head, first looking at the messenger and then up to Salvador as the creature almost crawled underneath Salvador his robes. "Vermin.. is well aware of what his brother will do to him. Him betraying me, will mean his death. Even he is not that desperate. You can say all you want you maggot. But your king will never get this land out of free will..I will never surrender it to him." Salvador leaned forward and smiled, the green flames licking at his body as thick black smoke dripped down like a heavy liquid. "You tell him, that I will do what I mean to do for several livetimes. I will take his power, I will take what he loves most" Salvador said smiling. "And when he has lost it, as the others have lost it.. then I will have my revenge upon him for taking the life of my child, my wife.. You tell him that I will come for him" Salvador snarled.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia's fingertips curled tighter in Samuel's shirt. Her stomach twisted with the messengers words...he was right, so very right. It wouldn't take much to force the people of this castle to turn on the king. He had been so cold and horrifying for so long. Not even a few weeks of kindness could trump the years and years of pain. Samuel kept his chin held high, he would not show this messenger that his words held weight in this room. Young prince. Her eyebrows knitted together and she took another small look at the messenger. His beady eyes were latched onto Vermin and Melia frowned at his words. Brother. He was a prince. Swear words danced through her skull, it was all so clear now. Devan....Vermin....was a prince...the Lord of Lights brother...And Salvador had forced this appearance upon. That was why he hated him so much. That was why he hurt him whenever he could. Melia's blood ran cold as it all snapped into place. Salvador continued to speak, something about Vermin never betraying Salvador. Black smoke whispered around her ankles and she shivered as pain shot through the back of her neck.

She was about to peer around Samuel again when Salvador continued to spit his words at the rat before him. He wanted the lord of Light to feel the same pain as he had. Her forehead creased and a sharp gasp left her lips when Salvador said it. When he said it loud and clear. The Lord of light killed his wife and child. Her knees gave way underneath her as pain shot through her entire body. It was the first time she had ever heard him say that and it was like another part of her was screaming in anger at the messenger. Samuel heard her knees hit the ground and turned back to see the woman folding in on herself. "M...Mel." He asked her, his body still shielding her from the view of the messenger. Her fingers gripped her neck as it felt like a red hot poker had been shoved under the skin. She couldn't scream, she couldn't even breathe properly. It all made so much sense. The colours, the forest, the hatred for a man she had never even met. Her body started to tremble, her eyes wide and latched onto Vermin. He knew. Salvador wouldn't have told her, hell it was a surprise he even told the messenger with her presence. But Vermin knew. Vermin knew that his brother had killed her past self. That her past self...her child...had been killed in cold blood by his family...and he hadn't said a word.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador would deal with Melia later, how dare she make all of this about her! Yes she now realized who Vermin was, but she could have found that out weeks ago if she had just asked. He ignored her fully as he rose to his feet, the black smoke around had now filled the floor of the throne room, every single person in it could feel the black smoke touch their skin and clothes. Salvador had his eyes on the messenger like a predator looked at its prey. Only this prey did not seem to fear the man at all, he only smiled and seemed to enjoy every single second of his visitation with the Dark One himself.

Vermin could feel the hatred coming off of Melia, he latched on to Salvador's robes and tried to hide the fact that he felt sick to his very core. Now she knew, and she hated him without even knowing fully who he was. Yes he was the brother of the man that had so easily killed a young boy and a wonderful young woman. He looked up at Salvador as the man was talking to the messenger, telling him what news he was to bring his king. All idle treats and empty promises.. even Vermin knew this. He knew the full power his brother held, and how easily people followed him.. all because of that damn sword.. that damn cursed sword that his family saw as a gift from the gods. He knew, Vermin.. he knew that Salvador had to succeed. And if he had to betray his brother, than so be it. But it had to stop, this horrible curse they had inflicted upon themselves.. it had to stop.

The messenger smiled and nodded "I will bring my lord the message, Dark One." he said as he did not even bowed down as he was ready to leave the room. He just smiled as he watched Salvador stand there as ridged as he possibly could. Both knew that Salvador had lost, it was just matter of time now..

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Fire. It felt like fire beneath her skin. Slowly burning away any other feeling she may have churning in her stomach. Darkness licked at her skin and she shied away as best as she could. Wide fearful eyes latched onto Vermin, her fingertips hovered over the floor as she could feel her anger....the others anger trickling down her spine. Samuel was confused, he didn't know what was happening to Melia. He had never seen her like this before and he had her seen her when she fell from a tree when she was 12 and when she went days without eating...this was different...this was new. His friend was curling in on herself before him but the solider in him, forced himself to turn around. Not to leave his back open to the murderous rat before him. He could better shield Melia from the messengers gaze this way and he would help her as soon as the messenger had left.

He was leaving...just smiling and wandering away. Melia wanted to tear that smug smile from his lips. Her eyes lit up with rage as he just left. Just walked away. She wanted to scream at him, to tell him that he was a bastard of the highest order. His "lord" did this to her family. They tore her family apart, they destroyed Salvador...for what purpose. No words could leave her lips. Only a choked whimper as her body sunk further towards the ground. The rage inside her was like nothing she had experienced before. The woman who forced pain through Melia's body...wanted revenge. She wanted blood and she wanted it now. When Melia did not open her lips to voice the screeching words that echoed around her skull...she upped the pain. Melia's eyes rolled back in her skull and she lowered her forehead to the ground.

The messenger would leave, Salvador would snap and paint the walls with darkness. Samuel would have to start a defence...Vermin would hide in the shadows and Melia, she would just rest there until the pain subsided.

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105859606162 ... LastLast