Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 126061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin nodded slowly as he walked further into the room, he had seen her reaction to the drawing he had kept safe. Only so he could remind himself that he wasn't a real imp, but a rather handsome young man that was under a spell. "Vermin will tell whole story, let you know what he knows" He said gently as he sat down on the floor. Where to startt? His birth, the birth of his older brother, the legacy of his family? No, that was to far back. He let out a small cough to clear his troath and took in a deep breath. "My family was very proud of my older Brother, when he was young it was clear he wield the sword of truth. That he was to be a great mage. The sword of truth is like Salvador his staff. It holds little bit of soul of the one that wields it. When it comes back to you in next life, you will remember everything that happened before. It being the only way that they can become the great mages they are now. There are 5 of these, The sword of truth held by my brother, the staff of power wielded by Salvador. Both know one and other for many livetimes. See... Salvador wants to break those spells, destroy the weapons that he has ...... " He could see the look in Melia's eyes. How she did not want to hear the whole story. "When my brother found out that Salvador had finaly found the staff. He knew that Salvador would be coming for them. Destroy the weapons and take their power. He did not want that, the weapons help to keep the creatures of the dark away.They have brought peace to the lands for many a century. I was not there when he decided to take down your king. I do not know for certain of he ever truly wished for Salvadors wife and Child to die, Salvador had to. But it happened, under his orders by hired assasins and robbers. "

He watched her, wanting to see her reaction to what he was telling her. Did she trust him enough to know he spoke the truth? "But it went so horribly wrong. Salvador lived, his magic strong enough to keep his killers away. But he was not able to safe them.. to safe his lovey wife and his young son. He went absolutely crazy after that... He wishes for revenge and nothing else. He cares for nothing else, even now." He looked down at his own little hands and let out a small sigh. "I went to the castle, we knew a horrible war would break loose because of the mistakes made. My brother wished for me to tell Salvador to stop his foolishness. THat a war would do nobody good, but he did not care. When he saw me, asking.. no.. begging to stop his armies from marching to our land. I understood, the anger, the hatred. But I never understood that he would have so many men and women loose their lifes as well. My brother fears him, he knows what knowladge Salvador holds, what he can do. Salvador whent crazy with anger when he saw me. Blond hair, blue eyes.. I looked like my older brother when he was about my age. He had a punisment ready for me, a faith worse than death. He made me into something I have sworn to destroy. HE made me a demon."
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her fingers linked together as he sat down. Sword of Truth. She had heard that before, the villagers used to whisper it. Some said it was the only thing able to bring down Salvador. She had an inkling that Salvador wished to break his staff, if only to link his soul as one. But...The Vermin's brother did not wish for that. Power can corrupt the mind, the soul...an entire land it seemed. Peace had been here once, she could not believe that. Her jaw tensed when he said what happened. That assassins and robbers brought her down. They killed her child...and her. They killed his family because the Lord of Light did not want his power to be stripped. Her eyes dropped to the floor, that horrible mixture of anger and sorrow sounded in her chest again. Already tears started to well in her eyes...but she couldn't tell if they were because of the sorrow in her chest or the pain that shot through her neck.

"I...It was wrong." She managed to stumble out. Wide blue eyes latched onto the imp and he could clearly see the tears that swam in them. "B...Both were wrong. Your brother should have never taken them...and Salvador should have never taken his anger out on you..." A single tear trickled down pale skin and she found herself sighing to her knees before him. "T..They both need to be stopped. Magic is killing this land, us...our world. We need to save them from themselves." She sniffled softly and let her fingers hover out to touch his arm gently. "I do not see a demon. I see a f...friend. I see a young man paying for the mistakes of others." Melia managed to gift him a small sad smile. "W....We need to do something."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His little lower lip was wobbling as he looked at Melia. She was not angry with him, she did not lash out because he was the brother of the man that had killed her... in a previous life. He roughly wipped the tears from his eyes with the sleeve if is ripped up shirt and searched around in his little bag for a handkerchief for Melia. Only when he found it did he hand it over to her while showing her a faint smile. "Vermin very glad you's not angry with him. Vermin very grateful you say he not demon. Vermin not see himself like one, he only in body of one." He said to her as he was wishing for a big tight hug as he could use one right now.

He brushed his little hand over her arm and nodded, yes.. something needed to be done to stop all of these damn mages that were destroying the world around them. Destroying it, because they wanted more and more power. A hunger that they all possesed, and a hunger that would surely be their undoing. "But.. how? We help Salvador. How we sure he not destroy only their weapons.. not his? Why we believe him? Be he most powerful being .. next to gods... in this world. You.. trust him? BEcause... I do not" Vermin said as he wimpered when he said that out loud.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She accepted the gift, letting the soft material drag away her tears. Melia couldn't be angry with him...the other voice in her head could. That voice was screaming obscenities at the young imp. Wanting him to burn for what he did..but Melia could not voice those screeching words. "You are not a demon." She said softly, taking his hand again. "I...I cannot be angry at you..But she is. She wants to know why. She wants to know why from your brother. To hear him say it himself. I..I'm sorry Vermin." She said dragging him into her arms, squeezing him tight against her chest. Everything seemed to be falling apart and right now...she needed someone who believed her and someone who was completely on her side.

"I...I don't know." She stumbled through her words as she did not know the answer to this. "I...I believe him because he cannot lose her again." Melia said her eyes fixing on him. "I am nobody, but I hold someone so precious to him within my mind. He cannot lose her again. He cannot lose those memories, that familiarity again. We need to use that. We need to get help." Melia let go of him and pushed herself to her feet. "We need to speak to Nicklasson....or we need to leave the castle. Now come on."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin frowned as he heard her speak, it seemed that she did not truly understood what that staff did. "If he breaks the staff, he will never remember his past lives. When he comes back in another live, he will forget about her... forget everything he knows now. " Vermin explained to her as she got up and made herself ready to leave this room. "I do not know about is past lives, I have not found any books about the men he used to be. Other wielders of the staff. It is almost as if everyone is not allowed to know who he is, what he can do.. that he can stop the power the four others hold over this world" Vermin said silently as he walked with Melia through the hallways of the large castle. THey noticed how the halls were slowly filling with more Guards, while soldiers marched out of the castle.

Outside the enemy troops were setting up camp, they were to wait at the border of the small town until they were told to do otherwise. Unknown to those in the castle, at least for now. Was that the soldiers were handing out food.. real food. And more than enough for everyone to have a good meal and plenty left overs. Even with the pots and pans ready to smack those yellow wearing bastards over the heads. Food, and good clean water, or milk! And real butter.. ow dear lord real butter! People were slowly being won over, and by the end of the day.. they all would be standing in line to take food from the enemie.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her eyes went wide with this new knowledge. He would forget everything. All about his wife...his son...her. He would forget her. It had taken so long to get him to smile at her. How long would it take without all those memories. When he was a stranger to her. "Oh" It was all she could muster. Her eyes flicked over every guard that passed them. She was surprised at how young many were....but then it shouldn't have been a surprise when boys were torn from their homes to become soldiers. The castle was becoming a war station. Orders were shouted from corridor to corridor and Melia felt her stomach twist. This was not a place for such soldiers. There was a child sleeping here. The thought hit her like a brick wall and she violently shook her head. Her son...That woman's son was no longer sleeping within these walls. She needed to stop those thoughts.

Melia reached down and took Vermins hand in hers. "I don't know what to do....We need to speak to someone else. We need to speak to Nicklasson...He will know what to do." But he would be busy, he would be with the very man they wanted to speak about. So Melia turned suddenly to the left and headed down another corridor. "We need to get more information. Come on." She seemed to pick up her pace as she nearly jogged down the corridor, dragging the small creature with her. Melia stopped before the library, she had no plan. No next step. She didn't even know what to look for and felt ready to burst into tears. "O...Okay. Lets do this."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin was about to tell her that Nicklasson would be busy like never before. He would be with the king, as every single other counselmember would be. But Melia seemed to realize this all by herself, and before he knew it.. they were at the Library. Or better say, standing before the door leading to the library. "I never thought that I would say this.. but... what books going to do? What kind of information do you seek now Melia?" He asked her as he watched how Melia single-handedly opened the door to the Library. A door he himself could not open without nearly breaking his poor little back.
    "Books about the kingdom I come from? Or about magic? About the 5 weapons our King wants to destroy? Books about this castle and the many secret passages.? About our king himself, or about the kings before him.. you read those already.. or about the Lord of Light himself?"

Vermin ran up, making sure he was ahead of Melia. He would do everything to help her. As she had been so very forgiving towards him. A true friend, and in his eyes she truly was the most human human he knew. "Let me help you finding the books you seek. Seeing the circomstances I say.. you can read every single book you wish to. Even those..." His little eyes darted around the room as he walked up to her "There were only the king can wander" He wispered to her as his little ears started to turn bright red.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"Books can help us...I just know they can." It was such a strong belief that it made her skin crawl. Vermin threw questions at her...and she didn't know how to answer. "I don't know...I just...I don't know." Her forehead creased as she moved further into the library. There was a knot in her chest. She raised her right hand and let her fingertips dance through the air. "There." She grabbed his arm and started to drag him exactly where he said they weren't to go. "She wants us to look here." When Melia was close enough, she let go of Vermin and let her eyes hungrily flick over the spines of the books. Some books looked larger than Vermin. Some were tiny. "We need....these....and these." It was almost like a burning in her throat. Almost as if the voice inside her was demanding that she go faster. Images flooded before her eyes every time she touched a book. She had seen them before, splayed over a grand table.

Pale fingers hovered over a set of books and Melia felt cold ice run through her veins. She knew this cover. She knew it off by heart. Two were missing from the set. One was in her room, it held everything she needed to know about the magic of the wall. It was the other that they needed. Bright eyes had read it as a small child curled up against her. She wanted to know. She needed to know exactly what would happen if those magical items disappeared. It was an old book, a book that held little secrets...hidden in the pages. She always loved puzzles. She nearly had the last thing. She would have gotten the answer...if she had more time...if she had his help again. Melia took a small step back. "I...I need to leave."

She let the words settle in the air. "There is a book in my room. A green cover. We need it. But I need to leave. I need to get something...I need to get it and bring it here." Wide eyes landed on Vermin and she barely gave him time to register her words. She was already heading towards the door of the library. "I need you to get that book...I will get the other."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin helped her as good as he possibly could with collecting the books she needed. All of them coming from the forbiden zone she was not even allowed to look into. Powerful books about ancient magic were placed here. Books that Salvador did not want her to read because he knew the danger behind their knowledge. But this were desperate times. With their king being distracted by the upcoming fights in and around the castle, Vermin knew that they had time. Time they needed to find out what they had to do.

He was absolutely shocked when she said she needed to leave. WHere to? The castle?! "What.. where.. why?" He asked her as he placed down some of the books. Books that were to heavy for him to keep in his small arms. "You can not leave now. Vermin need know what you going to do, where to. Is it dangerous, you... you come back to .. to vermin?" He asked her as he sat down on the small pile of books.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia knew he would be shocked. That he would scramble after her, try to get her to stop. She stopped before the exit to the library and slowly turned back to Vermin. "I...I have to. I have to return to my home to find something. We need it." Her jaw tensed and a million questions ran through her mind. "I...When I was 14...I went into the woods. We found...that tree." Her hands curled into fists. "It looked like witches fingers. It was gnarled and ugly looking...and I felt cold just looking at it. Things were buried half in the ground. A wheel....the hilt of a sword....something green." Melia pointed to the book Vermin held under his chin. "That green...with gold writing."

Melia glanced behind her at the door again. "I collapsed before I could pick it up...But I went back. I hid it for it made me feel something...like I knew it was special." She fidgetted with the bow on her dress before continuing. "She wanted me to keep it safe. Before I even knew who she was. She needed it kept safe. Because it's important. I don't really know how...but it's important." Melia couldn't wait another second. She started to walk backwards towards the exit. "I will come back Vermin. I promise you....But I have to leave."

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 126061626364 ... LastLast