Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21697071

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la BÍte - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sals, also know as Salvador was about to speak. But it seemed that Melia was feeling a little bit to much at ease as she started to tell the wardens right away why they were in the forest at the first place. The Crow warden liked it and smiled, pushing a piece of pie towards her as all of them listened to Melia speak. "Sp , many monsters these days" the crow warden spoke as he looked at Salvador from the corner of his eyes. "But you speak of the one further South yes?" He asked her as he looked at the Wolf Warden "From what I heard.. there are 5 of them." The wolf muttered as he took a big bite of pie. "Come now, we are not to discuss the many mistakes made in their many, many... many lives" The pigeon warden spoke as he made some tea for everyone. "I would be most grateful" Salvador said silently as he glance at Melia. " But she speaks truthfully. He... the Light prince would not dare enter these woods. But he must know we will be heading for the North. I want to find her, we need her hammer." He said as he looked at the wardens.

"Trying to end it again are you? Wonder how far you get this time. The North, they never let you enter. They are still not very... happy.. at what you did to one of their own." Phillip said gently. " I do not mind letting you enter the woods. But I do not stand alone making these decisions." The old man said as he finnished the tea and started to pour everyone a new cup. " Again huh.. by the gods.. I say we kick the both of you up to the North as fast as you can. Having you in these woods is nothing but trouble. We stand outside the problems of men.." The wolf spoke as he glanced as Melia. " Its just better that way for all of us. Men stopped listening, so we stopped helping. Do you... know the story of the 5 mages Melia? Of how their greed to more power?" he asked her as he hinted at Salvador.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Big Meme
    Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The pie looked delicious and she could feel that gnawing hunger deep in her stomach. They hadn't eaten anything since they left the castle and she didn't want to ask Salvador to stop as fear had replaced hunger. But even with these creatures surrounding her, it was getting too much now. Her fingertips hovered over the spoon but she couldn't bring herself to pick it up. She could feel Salvador's eyes on her and the words spoken floated around her. Mistakes made...she didn't know what Salvador had done in his past. She remembered somethings but she couldn't figure out what they were saying. What on earth could he have done in his past that he had pissed every one of these people off?

'what you did to one of their own.' What did he do? A frown creased itself onto her forehead and she found herself biting her tongue to stop from interrupting those at the table. Eyes snapped to her and she found herself staring down the large wolf before her. She opened her mouth to respond and found herself stalling. She strained hard to remember but nothing sparked. "N..No I do not." She responded. "I am young in this world." She gave them a small smile, she knew that these people were all older than her. She was new in their world and didn't have the knowledge that they all did.

Go vote for RPA!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The wardens seemed nice, even the wolf warden was gently smiling and listening to Melia as she spoke. None of them seemed overy conserned with Salvador, hell.. they seemed to ignore him the best they could.. without seeming rude. "Well, isnt that rude of your king to not include you to his centuries long history. Mages.. really.. can you truly trust them?" The crow asked the wolf warden, who chuckled as he shook his head. Salvador swallowed his pride, even he knew not to mess with the Wardens. "Lets not bore her with such stories. Cant you see how nervous she is? Poor thing has must been through a lot... lets get her to calm down first yes? She seems famished... I'll better make something better than pie. A stew, maybe some bread will do... I think.. yes.. I must have some leftovers from yesterday! OH! you gonna like it.." Phillip said as he moved away from the table without conserning himself with how Melia would respond to his foundness of feeding her.. her, not Salvador.. he did not even look at the man.

"I will ... bore.. her with this.. centuries old story myself while whe travel North." Salvador muttered between bites. He tried to get the attention back on him... as he so damn well was used to. " She better know by then. The North does not like your kind.. and I wonder if you are strong enough to contain all that magic flowing through you right there." The wolf Warden said "Best keep away from the far North" the crow said as he chuckled "He might exlode!" the wolf chuckled as he looked at his crow friend with a big smile " Something for my children to eat..." Crow added as he full belly laughed at the very idea. "I will be fine" Salvador said, even if he wasn't 100% sure that he would.

Phillip returned to the table, as he was now warming up some food for Melia " The further North you to dear, the stronger magic becomes. Mages tried for centuries to wild the power of such .. intense.. magical energie. But failed every single time. There is just not enough time in a human's life to learn to wield it.. hands Salvador's curse. Living several lifetimes with the knowladge of livetimes before. Only so they.. he, and 4 others.. can learn to wield the Energie of the North" The pigeon warden said as he gave some insight into the story that Salvador was to tell. "I hope you like Mutton stew with some bread dear. You need to eat. " The pigeon warden said as he looked at Melia, every now and then looking back at the big old pot that was on the fire.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21697071