Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2169707172 LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sals, also know as Salvador was about to speak. But it seemed that Melia was feeling a little bit to much at ease as she started to tell the wardens right away why they were in the forest at the first place. The Crow warden liked it and smiled, pushing a piece of pie towards her as all of them listened to Melia speak. "Sp , many monsters these days" the crow warden spoke as he looked at Salvador from the corner of his eyes. "But you speak of the one further South yes?" He asked her as he looked at the Wolf Warden "From what I heard.. there are 5 of them." The wolf muttered as he took a big bite of pie. "Come now, we are not to discuss the many mistakes made in their many, many... many lives" The pigeon warden spoke as he made some tea for everyone. "I would be most grateful" Salvador said silently as he glance at Melia. " But she speaks truthfully. He... the Light prince would not dare enter these woods. But he must know we will be heading for the North. I want to find her, we need her hammer." He said as he looked at the wardens.

"Trying to end it again are you? Wonder how far you get this time. The North, they never let you enter. They are still not very... happy.. at what you did to one of their own." Phillip said gently. " I do not mind letting you enter the woods. But I do not stand alone making these decisions." The old man said as he finnished the tea and started to pour everyone a new cup. " Again huh.. by the gods.. I say we kick the both of you up to the North as fast as you can. Having you in these woods is nothing but trouble. We stand outside the problems of men.." The wolf spoke as he glanced as Melia. " Its just better that way for all of us. Men stopped listening, so we stopped helping. Do you... know the story of the 5 mages Melia? Of how their greed to more power?" he asked her as he hinted at Salvador.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The pie looked delicious and she could feel that gnawing hunger deep in her stomach. They hadn't eaten anything since they left the castle and she didn't want to ask Salvador to stop as fear had replaced hunger. But even with these creatures surrounding her, it was getting too much now. Her fingertips hovered over the spoon but she couldn't bring herself to pick it up. She could feel Salvador's eyes on her and the words spoken floated around her. Mistakes made...she didn't know what Salvador had done in his past. She remembered somethings but she couldn't figure out what they were saying. What on earth could he have done in his past that he had pissed every one of these people off?

'what you did to one of their own.' What did he do? A frown creased itself onto her forehead and she found herself biting her tongue to stop from interrupting those at the table. Eyes snapped to her and she found herself staring down the large wolf before her. She opened her mouth to respond and found herself stalling. She strained hard to remember but nothing sparked. "N..No I do not." She responded. "I am young in this world." She gave them a small smile, she knew that these people were all older than her. She was new in their world and didn't have the knowledge that they all did.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The wardens seemed nice, even the wolf warden was gently smiling and listening to Melia as she spoke. None of them seemed overy conserned with Salvador, hell.. they seemed to ignore him the best they could.. without seeming rude. "Well, isnt that rude of your king to not include you to his centuries long history. Mages.. really.. can you truly trust them?" The crow asked the wolf warden, who chuckled as he shook his head. Salvador swallowed his pride, even he knew not to mess with the Wardens. "Lets not bore her with such stories. Cant you see how nervous she is? Poor thing has must been through a lot... lets get her to calm down first yes? She seems famished... I'll better make something better than pie. A stew, maybe some bread will do... I think.. yes.. I must have some leftovers from yesterday! OH! you gonna like it.." Phillip said as he moved away from the table without conserning himself with how Melia would respond to his foundness of feeding her.. her, not Salvador.. he did not even look at the man.

"I will ... bore.. her with this.. centuries old story myself while whe travel North." Salvador muttered between bites. He tried to get the attention back on him... as he so damn well was used to. " She better know by then. The North does not like your kind.. and I wonder if you are strong enough to contain all that magic flowing through you right there." The wolf Warden said "Best keep away from the far North" the crow said as he chuckled "He might exlode!" the wolf chuckled as he looked at his crow friend with a big smile " Something for my children to eat..." Crow added as he full belly laughed at the very idea. "I will be fine" Salvador said, even if he wasn't 100% sure that he would.

Phillip returned to the table, as he was now warming up some food for Melia " The further North you to dear, the stronger magic becomes. Mages tried for centuries to wild the power of such .. intense.. magical energie. But failed every single time. There is just not enough time in a human's life to learn to wield it.. hands Salvador's curse. Living several lifetimes with the knowladge of livetimes before. Only so they.. he, and 4 others.. can learn to wield the Energie of the North" The pigeon warden said as he gave some insight into the story that Salvador was to tell. "I hope you like Mutton stew with some bread dear. You need to eat. " The pigeon warden said as he looked at Melia, every now and then looking back at the big old pot that was on the fire.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She noticed very quickly that few of those before her gave Salvador the time of day. There concentration was on her and it made her stomach flip. Was she now the representation for her people? Melia opened her mouth to respond but the eldery man spoke first. He seemed so very familar and kind. He reminded her of the men in the village. Those that had very little to give but tried their hardest to still give something. Those that would give her and her family the scraps of their bread if they could. "Umm..I...I.." But he was gone. "Thank you." Her voice was small like she was concenred about taking up too much space.

Melia couldn't tell if it was a lie or not. Would he actually tell her that story? He had seemed so very cagey before. Like he didn't want her to learn of his past. Like he was ashamed of it. The far North. She couldn't help herself, her curiosity flooded her features and she turned her attention to Salvador. What had he done? Who had he pissed off? What on earth had happened that he could be forbidden from entering such large areas of land? There was a small hint of doubt in his voice and Melia knew better than to quiz him right now. Not when he was at his most vulnerable.

Her mouth felt dry, like a thin layer of fuzz had attached itself to her tongue and dribbled down her throat. If his magic grew stronger the further north they get...would anything happen to her? Would the other soul trapped in her chest finally be strong enough to break through? Would she lose herself? Would he even try to help her back if he got the chance to have his fallen love back? Living several lifetimes with the knowledge of lifetimes before...Her small smile had dropped as thoughts whizzed around her skull. Screeching at her like a disgruntled bird. "I..I do. Thank you." She gifted him a smile yet it did not reach her eye. This time not because of fear but because of something else.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Philliph here always been so facinated with human cooking. Ever since he was a hatchling himself. Before he used to visit people himself, ask them how they made their bread or how they baked their pies. But now, now that people in these parts of the world forgot about us, he uses his children. This is why you always see pigeons around peeking into human households. Stealing recipies, even meals. All for Phillip.... and us.. to try out" the wolf said as he watched Melia eat the stew that was brought to her. "Though I myself love the hunt more. Cooking seems to such a waste of time if you ask me." He added as his friend the crow nodded in agreement "Fasinated doesnt cover it enough, it is far worse than that" the crow said chuckling as he rested backwards in his wooden chair after he had finished his piece of pie.

All three of them fell silent for a moment, looking at eachother and both at Salvador and Melia. They let outa small sigh, it was the Crow now that leaned forward to talk to both Melia and Salvador. "If you want to cross the forest, you have to ask the prince himself. After what happened to his wife, he might not be so lenient. He is still very cross with you mortals. ." The crow looked at Salvador, who, hearing that he had to talk to the prince became a little bit.. nervous. "He will understand. Even he knows the importance of stopping the Prince of Light, to stop these ... abominations... I have created." He said, as he looked so very sure of himself. "Ain't that the problem then?" The wolf added, his friend the crow nodded. Phillip let out a small cough, letting them know politely that he wanted to say something. "How many lifetimes has it been, that you saw him last?" Phillip asked Salvador, who.. had to think for a moment before he silently answerd "30" he said, not looking at Melia as he did not want to explain this part just yet. "He has only grown darker, even we rarely seen him. He has not forgiven the humans for .. " Phillip fel sillent, as if the memory of what had happend still weight heavily on his shoulders. "We will take him to you. But we cant help. You are on your own if you are to speak to the Warden of Deer"
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 02-28-2021 at 10:27 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia let the warm stew pass over her tongue and was very glad for the warmth that flooded through her. The creatures before her continued to speak and she actually adored the story of how Phillip wished to make human meals. It made them all seem just a smidge less scary. The other creatures weren't as fond of human cooking but Melia did notice that they ate the pie before them. So they very much appreciated Phillips cooking even if they didn't wish to do the human cooking themselves. Melia tried to pass over the wolf's comment on hunting for she didn't want to think what the wolf would be hunting in these woods.

The sigh rattled from the crow and Melia felt like their meeting would soon be coming to an end. The prince... Melia tried her hardest to think of anything she had read or heard of about a prince within the forest. A small ringing in the back of her skull told her that maybe in a previous life she had heard tales of such a creature but the memory wasn't forthright. Melia let her gaze drag to the man beside her and found herself confused as the man looked like a bag of nerves. There was more to this story than he was willing to tell and Melia knew at that moment, it would not be from Salvador that she would be told the truth of what had happened with the prince. 3 lifetimes, her stomach dropped as she didn't bear to think what sort of man Salvador would have been 3 lifetimes ago. Melia finished her stew and balanced the spoon on the rim of the bowl. "I can come as well, yes?" She asked but from her tone of voice, it was more of a statement than a question.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

'Well ofcourse you can go.. you have to.' The wolf said, his dark eyes watching Melia as she ate. His eyes moved towards Salvador after and he spoke again. 'Dont' asume to much. He is tired of the mortal conflicts. With your land being drained of life, your unability to set things even, the North turning its back to everything, the elfs have all but dissapeared. To him, loosing all you.. humaniods... is the best way of having balance being brought back to this world. He has given up on all of you. I would not say that he hates you.. that.. that would barely cut as what he feels for your kind.. especially humans' he said as he shrugged lightly 'can't blame him, hell.. I almost agree with him' the wolf said before he leaned back to look at Phillip.

'Have you send some of your children? or should I. Best is to give him so time to vent before we show these two. especially him' the wolf said while gesturing towards Salvador. Phillip nodded as he smiled gently 'They must be on their way back as we speak. I heard he has been seen at the lake. Good thing to know he is close, I needed to show him my newest food-invention.. the pineapple surprise' the warden of pigeons said before he looked at Melia 'He likes everything sweet' he said gently as he looked so hopefull to show his newest food-invention to the prince himself.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia had prepared herself for the violent refusal and she was ready to fight to come along with Salvador. The snapping response of the wolf confused her especially the comment "you have to". Melia felt herself sinking into her thoughts, was there another reason that she had to go or was it simply to stop the guardian from killing Salvador. The creatures before her continued to squabble and Melia could see Salvador tense up. He obviously didn't like being told what to do and these creatures were either more powerful than the wizard or he was in desperate need of their help. Melia put her money on the second thought and knew that Salvador was desperate, she could feel it deep within her bones. There would be no end to this without the north.

Phillip spoke again and Melia felt instantly calmed. There was something about the man that made her feel at ease. Perhaps it was how easily he had stopped the actions of his friends or maybe it was instead how he fed them and made her feel welcome. She smiled back at the older man when he mentioned something called a "pineapple surprise", "I am sure they will adore it." She let her voice join the fray once again in hopes of keeping Phillip happy with them. She half hoped that the man would come with them, perhaps he would bring the sweet treat and it would be enough to make this new guardian listen to their plight.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

With the Pineappel surprise already made and ready, Phillip and the others just needed to make sure that both Salvador and Melia understood what it meant to be before the prince himself. 'Just don't look him in the eyes' the crow said very clearly, almost afraid himself to do so. 'Don't stare, speak clearly, answer his questions with the utmost respect!' the wolf said as he and the others nodded in agreement 'The both.. wel... You... ' The crow looked at Melia 'He will hold it against you that you are human, so be carefull'. 'Sally ... he's is even worse! So we do not even know what he will do with you' Phillip said as he feared for his friends life. ' But I will tell him about my two childeren, and how you kept one of your towers open for them in the harshest of winters and the hottest summers.. he might.. you know... give you a minute to explain whatever you come to do' The wolf said as he shrugged. 'Best hope he does it quick when he does it' the crow said ' I promise you my children will pick your bodies clean... no food-a-wasting' the warden of crows said, almost as if it was a compliment.

It would not be long, but it was time to go. It was Phillip that was the last to come out of the house. Salvador already had collected both Melia's and his horse. The king looked paler than normal, as he was worried about having to speak to the prince himself. Something that he had hoped that would never happen. The wolfs had scurried towars their warden, all silently yapping as they were happy to see that he had come out of the house. The tree's themselves were filled with Crows and pigeons. 'Now, we best be going then! Not have him wait for us to long. My childeren told me his is still at the lake, but they have not seen all of him. But you know how it is with him..' Phillip said gently as he came to walk with Salvador and Melia

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia twisted her hands together as the man’s words did not inspire confidence in her. Do not look at him, do not stare. Melia was petrified and they had barely even started their journey. There was a pit in her stomach when the crow told her that she would be hated for being a human. She hoped desperately that the one tale of Salavador’s kindness would be enough to spare them a long death. The crow wasn’t helping and all colour drained from her cheeks. Her fingers shook as she took the reins of her horse from him and stood waiting. All of him. Her fear was slowly getting the better of her and her feet were stumbling beneath her.

The only thing that was helping was that Phillip was following them. She leaned more and more against her horse, letting the beast almost carry her along the path. This was far too magical for a simple peasant girl. She was in deeper than she needed to be. She should be home, with her family and trying to survive. She should be trying to get a job or find a husband or even just helping her father get back on the horse again. But instead she was here, walking alongside her king and wardens of animals. The creatures she walked with were not human but looked it and that terrified her even more. Who knows what else in the woods wasn’t truly what it appears.

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2169707172 LastLast