Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 146263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin was ready to run his tiny legs out. They had to get back to the castle before anyone would miss them. Knowing that Salvador prefered her company, he feared that the king would ask for her any moment now. "Hurry! we need to run" He whispered to Melia before he noticed the man. Vermin was shocked as Melia's father jumped after her and grabed her by her arm and held her. Vermin quicly looked down, not wishing the man he already know to notice him. Her father knew the imp, knew he worked for the king. "You came back!" the man said loudly as he wrapped both arms around his oldest daughter. He had never thought he would see her again, or worse... she what she had become after the king was done with her.

He took her face between his hands, tears rolling over his cheeks "You... you look well" He said before he took her into a crushing hug again. HIs wife poked her head around the corner as she wanted to know what was going on. Melia's little sister had already told her mother that Melia was here. As the woman saw her daughter she started calling out her name loud and often as she ran through the house to go outside and towards her daughter.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

His harsh whisper was all she needed. To know that he had not left her. Fingers wrapped around her arm, tight on her flesh and a familiar voice echoed through her skull. The air was squeezed from her lungs as her father hugged her. She knew if she saw his face, she'd stay. She'd do anything she could to help them. His voice rang through the thin windows. "I....I..." Melia was forced to look at him when his grubby fingers cupped her face. He looked so thin. His beard was barely a wisp of hair clinging to thin wrinkled skin. His eyes held so much hope when he saw his eldest daughter. She looked well, she looked like she had been fed regularly. She looked clean. The clothes she wore now...didn't suit her. Her hair was pinned back..she looked regal almost. His wife seemed to scream her daughters name as he let go of the woman before him. If it had not been for the sparkle in her eye...he would have not recognised his own daughter.

"Ma....Ma, I'm fine" Melia called to her mother who was struggling to run to her. Hunger had taken her knees from her, made her legs weak...made every step feel like pain was shooting through her frail body. Melia couldn't help herself, she moved towards her mother. Feeling her frail body, seeing the hope that filled both their eyes....Guilt soared through Melia. She had a good life in the castle now....But she was still a prisoner. Her father still held the scars on his face from his punishment. Her mother could barely speak due to the screaming she did when her family were taken to that castle...never to return. Such screaming, the painful wailing was common in this village. Hearing joyous cries....was not. It was rare enough to get the attention of others. Rain christened her cheeks as noises started behind her. First it was old Mrs Mackin, coming to check on Melia's mother. Then it was the Smith family. Then it was the Donalds.

Vermin started to shy backwards to the side of the wall. Melia could feel panic bite her throat. She knew that one would tell. She knew that one would be desperate enough. "I thought you were dead." The crackly voice brushed Melia's skin. A gentle shake of her head was all that was needed. "I thought you would have been cast out before now." Another voice joined the force of questions. "Why did he let you go?" "He let her go. I think not. She must have escaped." "If she escaped, then she could get some gold." "Aye. Melia, luv, all you need to do is speak to him. He is helping those poor lassies. He could help you." Melia opened her mouth to speak but only a crackled breath left her lips. "Poor lass. You must be terrified. We'll take you to him." A small frail hand gripped hers and Melia glanced down at Vermin who looked petrified. "I...I can't....I'm sorry....I...I have to go back."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

While her neighbours swarmed around them, Vermin knew that he had to keep his head low. If he was seen he would be in a world of trouble. He kept close to Melia and hoped that nobody would even notice the small figure right next to her. "No, no you do not need to go back. THe lord of lights army is finally here! they gave us food, they will safe us from that monster of a king. Havent you noticed how the air is warmer, how.... how the land is feeling more alive? THey brought mages, so many mages to free this country from that wicked mans curse" Her father said loud enough that everyone could hear it. People started cheering, every single person around her happy that this nightmare was to soon end.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!" Salavdor's voice boomed around the castle as Samuel wanted to be swallowed by the ground beneath him. Seeing this man agry was something he had grown acostumed to. But this, this new found rage, the green flames, the smoke. How his eyes turned pitch black after Salvador had discovered that Melia was gone, and Vermin was nowhere to be found. He had asked for her presents, he needed her counsil. Even with the many counselmen he had now he still felt that he could only truly trust Melia. HIs eyes set on Samuel as he slowly stepped before him. "You find her, or so help me god I will kill every single one of those villigers that took food from my enemy." He snarled silently at the already frightened man.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"I...I..." She had noticed how the air was warmer, how the land was truly alive. She could feel grass under her feet, she could feel a warm breeze pick up at her skirts. "Pa. I have to" Her voice was soft as she pleaded with her father. Her only saving grace was the rain. It picked up, soaking through thin clothing and forcing the neighbours to seek shelter. One by one the small crowd dispersed. Her father gripped her arm, "Come. We need to get inside." Melia felt like she was rooted to the spot. "I can't. I have to go back." Her father's forehead creased and her mother came up to his shoulder. "Come inside Melia. Please." She could feel her throat close up, she could just stay. She could stay and be with her family. The Lord of Light could bring life back to this land...No. She wouldn't let that happen. That man would dry this land up and kill the one hope they had.

"No."

The word made her heart break. "Wh...Why..." Her father's voice shook as his fingers slackened on her arm. "Sammy is there...Samuel is there...There are too many of my friends there. There are too many that I love there. I cannot let them burn because I did not return." Her father didn't miss a beat. "We will get the Lord of Light, he will save them." "No." Melia wrenched her arm out of her father's grip. "That bastard will bring the end to this land. I will not let him inside that castle." Her now free hand moved down to Vermins' head and she rested it on him. "I am leaving. I will come back one day. But I need to return." She gave her mother and father a final nod before turning. Rain dribbled down her cheeks as her father continued to call after her. The village was in sight but his cries continued to bounce through the rain. "We need to move before someone hears him." Her voice was weak as tears cascaded down her blotched skin.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vermin was running as fast as he humanly possibly could after Melia as they returned to the castle. Unknown to them the mother of Melia had run back to the soldiers, wishing that she could talk to the highest ranking person there before the Lord of LIght would be with them. Both Melia and Vermin passed so many happy looking families, saw how everyone was starting to celebrate the coming of the king that would set them free. They no longer feared the kings soldiers as they were called back to the castle to protect it from the invaiding army. "This war is over soon, big army, they can get into the castle when they want. Not enough men our king has. Vermin.. he know his brother, the king.. he know he be coming. Bring his sword he wil, make people stand by his side even more when he does" The small imp said as he and Melia ran back to the castle, only to find that they could not enter it, as it was on lock down.

"GO back, nobody is coming closer to the castle!" the guards said as they had already drawn their weapons. Vermin hide behind Melia as he pulled her back. He knew that she would be telling those guards to fuck off.. but this really wasnt the time to be sassy. "We sorry, we go now" Vermin said with a voice that had to sound like that of a child, which sadly enough failed to do so.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia had never seen so many smiles. Everyone was happy, they were fed and hope was finally a part of their life again.Vermin's words started to pierce through the fog that was swarming around her mind. "They wont. They wont. Not when we have this. I promise." He was so very pessimistic but she couldn't let him get to her. She would have kept calm till they returned inside...if it had not been for the guards outside. Go back. Her eyebrows knitted together and her hand left Vermin's. "No." She said more to the wandering away Vermin than the guards. "We need back inside." The guard narrowed his eyes. "I said no. Get back" Both hands went to her hips and she anger bubble up in her chest. "We need to get back inside. So let us through." She said, her voice easily carrying over the distance between them.

"Back to your home, villager. I said no one is coming closer to the castle." The older guard had his sword drawn and pointed at Melia as she took another step forward. "No. I am not going home. I walked through those gates less than a hour ago. The King will want me back." Another step forward and she pushed away all the fear she had if they were found out. "If you are to be the guard who will send me away....then your arse will be on the firing line." Another step and the guard met her, pressing his weapon against her stomach. "Back. Now." Melia glared at the guard and let her hand wrap around the sword. "Go on then." There was a coldness in her voice, something that Vermin would have never heard before. Like all hope was slowly draining from her, like she was giving up.

Footsteps came thundering towards them. Her eyes remained fixed on the older guard. She could see doubt entering the grey of his eyes but he would hold out until a different order was given. It would all depend on who those footsteps belonged to.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Leave girl, or I will be taking you to the guards headcourters to entertain them. Seems like that mouth of yours likes to be busy" The guard said as he towered over Melia in an attempt to push her futher back. As Melia revused to leave, the guard grabbed her around the neck and held her tightly. "ENOUGH!" Vermin said as he tossed the hood of his cape off. The guard looked at the strange creature and quicly let go of the girl as his attention was now on the Kings personal assistant. "You will let us in, or... I .. I be telling the king!" Vermin said as he held his little head up proud, though fear was clear in his eyes. "Why don't you imp, and explain to him why you are out here with this whore" The guard said as he glared the imp down. He was not impressed with the small creature, nor his treats. "The kings most trusted counsel member, who was send out with a very important mission to see first handed what is going on by the light-kings armies" Vermin said as he stepped forward, hoping that his lie would be believed by the guard standing before him. "Why don't I bring you to the king myself then, I believe he was looking for this one. Melia was her name ... Vincent?? You remember how they are looking for her now right?"

The other guard stepped forward and nodded "Those soldiers were send out to get her, his whore from what I gathered from the gossip. One good enough to keep around for a while." Vincent the guard said as he licked his lips thinking of the things that the king might have done to her. "His counsil my ass, our king needs to be between the leggs of this girl" He said as he gestured for the guard that held Melia to take her to the king.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Oh it was like showing red to a bull. Fingers gripped her throat and she made sure to dig her fingernails into his hand. She would leave her mark if it killed her. Even Vermin's reveal and his attempt at reasoning could not stop her eyes from burning through the bastard holding her. Whore. Oh that got her foot making contact with his shin. It didn't have the effect she wanted and so Melia merely dug her fingernails into his hand harder. Swears danced through her skull when she found out that he was looking for them. Another fat faced guard stepped forward and she heard that word again. Whore. Rage soared through her
    and she could have contained herself until the next guard spoke.

"One good enough to keep around a while" "Between the legs of this girl." She waited until the hand was removed from her throat and then sent her hand burning across his cheek. Before the other could react, she had her knee up between his legs. She spat at the men and growled at them. "You rat bastards. How fucking dare you speak to me like that." Vermin sighed deeply, he should have known. Anger still had a tight grip on Melia and she would let her tongue run away from her. He stayed silent when the guard gripped her by the hair and slapped her harshly. He didn't flinch when she was thumped over his shoulder. He just followed like a meek sheep. He knew that if he spoke that Melia would try to defend him and it would only cause her more pain.

Pain tingled across her cheek. Her hair hung over her face and she smashed a fist against the man's back. Only to feel him grip her thighs tightly and crush her against him. "I'll get you for this." She managed to growl back at him. The guard didn't care, he was already making his way through the castle. The sound of crashing furniture told him where to go. Melia continued to spit her words at the guards and hammer her fists on his thick back. What felt like seconds passed and she was harshly thumped onto the floor. One hand instinctively went across her stomach to protect the book as she scrambled to push herself to her feet. One final glare to the guard and she turned, feeling all hope leave her body. "Sire." She said softly, waiting for his rage to explode over them.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The doors opened towards the counselroom where Salvador was having a fit. THe room was filled with the tick black smoke as his magic was tossing everything that wasn't bolted to the floor around the room. He was screaming and roaring, and threw a destructive look as the guards pushed both Melia and Vermin into the room. "We found them sir, on the wrong end of the gates! The woman had the nerves to demand that she was to be let into the castle" Vermin tried to hide behind anything he could find, shaking in his boots as he had turned near white in utter fear. As Salvadors black eyes landed on Melia she could sense that he was beyond himself in anger. A part of her was warning her, warning to let him cool down before she was to kick his ass for being such a child.

"Outside the gates!? WHY WHERE YOU OUTSIDE!" Salvador roared at Melia as he let the door slam itself shut. Locking himself in the room with both the guards and Melia and Vermin. The latter could not find any place to hide, and felt how the darkened eyes of his sire where fixating on him now. "Vermin.... tell me what happened... " Salvador said with his voice slick and dark. The imp tried to talk, but all he could not let any sound escape his lips.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia let her fingertips touch the ground in a deep bow. A voice in her head was already started to burn, screech at the man who had already turned this room upside down. Before she could reply to the roaring questions, Vermin was the one picked on. Vermin squeaked softly, not a single word leaving his lips. Melia gripped him by the shoulder and dragged him half behind her. "I went outside." She said bluntly. "I remembered something important and I decided to leave." She did not sway to his anger, her chin was held high and she kept her glare firmly on him. "I got changed into peasant clothes and left the castle. Vermin came with me because he knew that you would beat him regardless of what he did. But he wanted to make sure I was safe."

Her fingers started to undo the buttons on her dress as she spoke. "I went back to my old home. I passed hungry villagers who seemed to think that the end was coming. I heard cries of pain and cries of joy. But I kept going.....When I was 12 I found something in the forest, underneath a large oak tree. The roots were upturned and there were destroyed boxes and wheels....like a fight had occurred." She lowered her voice as her fingers reached the leather of the book beneath her dress. "I found a book. I couldn't read then, I had no idea what it was...But I knew it was special, that I had to keep it safe. I knew that it meant something to me."

Melia slowly started to tug the book from under her dress. "She got to nearly half way through. She had been reading them all, slowly but surely making her way through each volume. But this one was important, that was why she brought it with her" Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the book, holding it high for him to see. "I needed to get it. We needed to get it. The answers you need are in here....I am sure of it"

Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 146263646566 ... LastLast