Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The light of dawn ~LostMisfitxAlisterVanKleiss~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She took the binder from him and nodded opening it on the counter and flipping through each page reading about the items and their descriptions and origins. Sighing softly, she leaned over the glass case her head on her elbows as she read the book. The things where interesting at first but the more she read the more tedious it became. Before she even realized it, she was doodling in the side margin of the page she was on.

Chewing her lower lip, she grew slightly nervous would he be mad at her for drawing on his inventory records? It wasn’t like she meant to sometimes her body just moved of its own accord leaving her there to take the damage. She looked up in time to watch a couple walk past the window and she sighed turning away that had never been her and she had assumed it never would be. Walking through the shop she began to mentally place the items she had just read about. Finding them on the shelves and noting their position and the organization of the shop.

Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

After Ava began to walk around placing mental notes to herself on where the inventory items were and how they were positioned Daedalus walked over to see the doodles of things she drew in the book on the last page she left it on and smiled. "I know reading about these things may be tedious to you now, but eventually you'll enjoy all of the facts that come with the inventory." Daedalus said smiling as he walked around to get a better look at her doodles. "These sketches are actually really good, are you perhaps a published artist by any chance Miss Ava?" Daedalus asked her curiously as he went into the back after she answered to grab them drinks of bottles water.

"This may seem out of the ordinary, and you may decline of you wish.. it won't affect your job, but would you like to go somewhere together when lunch comes around?" Daedalus asked as it seemed like her boss was apparently asking her out on a date of sorts. When he asked Ava this he handed her the second bottle of water be brought from the back room. He seemed like a nice guy with no ulterior motives of any sort.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The doodle was a shadow of her a person with wings outstretched toward the sun, the arms where raised as the character craved the freedom and warmth of the skies once more. Yet there was something holding it down it was a shadow coming up out of the ground wrapping its hand around the winged humans foot.

She had been so in tuned with what she was doing she didn’t even notice him coming over so when he spoke she jumped slightly but offered a smile to cover it up. Then he did something odd he asked her out to lunch but she was certain that was just his way of being a nice boss so she brushed it off and nodded taking the water bottle “I suppose that wouldn’t hurt.” She wasn’t sure if she should read into it and count it as a date but he seems genuine in the offers he made but that was even more odd then him asking.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Daedalus smiled at her reply and nodded in approval. "I usually take a two hour lunch so we will have plenty of time." Daedalus said as he went and put the binder away. He seemed a bit odd, having exercised her ghost problem and the way he spoke and acted. He wasn't your normal everyday run of the mill kind of guy. "You will enjoy yourself as well, where I'm going to take you." Daedalus stated and then he stood behind the counter waiting for customers to come into the store. When they did Daedalus helped them with what they wanted to buy and kept bringing more inventory up to the front from the back as if he knew what the next customers would want before they even arrived to the store.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watched her boss working and doing his own thing taking mental notes and going around studying the different pieces she stayed silent. Even when the familiar ache of her shoulder blades started. She knew what it meant and over the years she had adapted to it. Ignoring the pain and moving one. The only signifying mark was her skin paling due to the levels of distress she felt.

Taking a deep breath, she excused herself to the bathroom locking the door. She lifted her shirt and glared at the mirror, she had a wrap wrapping both her chest and her shoulders, but from the black blood began to seep through the wraps. Slowly she started undoing them, and once she was done she leaned over the sink panting and clutching the sink so hard her knuckles had turned ghost white.

On her two shoulder blades where two long jagged cuts with bone stubs starting to show through her wound once more. She had let it grow once hiding in her apartment but it was something she could not afford now. She was weird enough without becoming a science experiment.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Daedalus worked and took care of customers until it was lunch time. When he closed up shop Daedalus walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Are you alright in there? Can I get you anything Miss Ava?" Daedalus asked her as he wanted to know if she was alright. He knew she was an Angel unlike herself who had no clue. He also knew that growing wings hurt but he couldn't bring it up since it was a sensitive topic.

Daedalus had been able to tell her shoulder blades were bothering her since he had gone through the same troubles when he first got his wings. "I.. know what's going on with you may seem freaky but if you need help I can alleviate the pain for you. I've been in the same situation as you at one time." Daedalus said trying to sound supportive of her to help her feel like he's there for her.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

she heard him through the door and rolled her eyes why was he so insistent that he understood her when she knew no one could. He had felt this before? That made her wonder what had he felt exactly because every couple of weeks since she was 18 she had to saw or break the bones growing from her shoulders just to keep herself held as semi normal around here. Every time she cut them off as much as it hurt they always came back both stronger and faster which only frustrated her more.

Her new boss seemed so completely perfect obvious to the world around them and not only that he seemed so perfect that it was odd. He had no emotions other than extremely happy or very point blank. It was something that left her unsure of what to say to him. He was handsome that she would give him but he did not carry himself as a human. Knowing she needed to answer him she wrapped herself back up and put her shirt back on saying “I’m fine be out in a second. I doubt you’ve ever had a period since you are a man.” Chuckling at her own cover up she comes out of the bathroom “Ready for lunch?”

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Daedalus smiled at her as he reached around to ease the ache in her back by using healing magic on her wing stubs. "I know it may hurt, but did that ease them? You don't need to cover them up with me.. I know all to well.. I could see the stiffness in your shoulders." Daedalus said as he looked into her eyes kindly. "I am just like you, I allowed mine to grow out however.." Daedalus said as he took his hand off of her back.

"Yes, I am ready to go.. Shall we enjoy our lunch break together? Once we have eaten I shall show you what is going on with your back. Everything shall be explained in due time.. That spirit from earlier was purified so it will never hassle you again." Daedalus said as he started to be even more straightforward with Ava. He felt she was only due the respect after she had gone through so much on her own.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

she looked at him and rolled her eyes walking towards the door it wasn’t his fault for trying to help but she doubted he truly understood her. He seemed nice but she had learned early on that the nicer someone is the more they either want or expect from you. Ignoring the snide voice echoing in her head she offers a smile that couldn’t touch her eyes “Show the way boss.”

She didn’t know where he planned on taking them for lunch but she was glad to get out on the open streets where she could breathe in the warm mid-day air instead of being confined in the shop. She had discovered early on when she started to feel irritable small spaces seemed to make it worse. Now was no different she knew tonight she would hide in her room refusing to surface until she absolutely had to.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Daedalus smiled back at Ava and left the shop with her. "I know of this wonderful place which serves gourmet foods. Since we are getting to know one another better. I'll treat you to the food." Daedalus said kindly as he walked down the street into the shopping district and walked into the fancy restaurant where he had them give him and Ava a table with a nice view from a balcony. Daedalus waited for their menu's to come before he ordered a flamebion steak with a side of sauteed vegetables and a glass of water.

"Please, order whatever you like Miss Ava. This is all on me." Daedalus exclaimed as he prayed and thanked their father for the meal before he started to eat after Ava's food got to the table. Not only was he polite and gentlemanly but he also had exquisite table etiquette like a high-class gentlemen.

(Not sure if I spelled the steak right but I think I did.)Shingen
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast