Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The light of dawn ~LostMisfitxAlisterVanKleiss~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked the waitress “I’ll have tea warm please and a salad with grilled chicken on it.” She honestly didn’t look to far into the menu before deciding on something simple as she knew that her mind was far from food. As he prayed she just watched not ever being very religious and in a sense feeling abounded by god on a place like this without anyone who understood.

She stared out the window studying her surrounding and occupying her mind from the inevitable she would have to work on tonight. She wasn’t sure maybe it was a fancy restaurant thing but their food showed up rather quickly lifting the white glass to her lips she sipped it softly letting the warmth seep into her bones a feeling that caused her eyes to close and her thick lashes to splay over her pale cheeks.

Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"After we have lunch I'll show you something interesting Miss Ava.. I'm sure things might make a bit more sense to you then." Daedalus said after swallowing some of his food. He wasn't about to speak while his mouth was full with food in it. He found it to be absolutely atrocious for men to do such things in front of beautiful young ladies such as Ava. "Is the food not to your liking?" Daedalus asked as he saw Ava staring out the window and not eating her food after it got to the table.

"I know I'm your boss, but I am also your friend.. Please feel free to be able to open up to me about anything. I will listen completely to your words before deciding what to say." Daedalus said as he smiled at her and went back to eating keeping his elbows off the table since it was bad table manners and horrible eating etiquette.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

he would show her something interesting? The thought worried her as much as it made her curious. She seemed to pick at the salad finally taking a bite and swallowing before she responded to him “the food is good I’m just not extremely hungry today. Has anyone ever told you that you are to perfect, its almost like the flaws were ironed out of you.” She had meant it to be rude but it was something that crossed her mind and just seemed to pour from her mouth.

To stop herself from saying anything else stupid she quickly took another bite looking down at her plate pretending to be interested by something in front of her.

Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Daedalus smiled at the remark which was meant to be rude and chuckled. "Perhaps my flaws have been ironed out of me Miss Ava. Perhaps I just hide them very well? There is no telling if they are hidden or just non-existent." Daedalus stated in a playful tone as he tried to make the mood light. He wanted to make Ava feel better so that she wouldn't feel so alone anymore. He had been in the same boat as her long ago, including the spirits since he too were an Angel.

Daedalus continued to eat his meal with fine dining etiquette. "I am glad you enjoy your meal. I was hoping you would be pleased with the food here. I enjoy coming here when I can." Daedalus had even come there to eat when he was in heaven. He loved trying different foods. Soon enough Daedalus finished his lunch and waited patiently for Ava so that he could go and show her what he meant by something good. It was sure to surprise her when she saw what he had in common with her.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She had pushed the food to the side asking the waitress for a box when she passed the table, he spoke as if he where nothing more than a cloth with the wrinkles ironed from it that alone made her wonder about him. This man seemed to make more questions then he answered but he had promised her some answers. Putting her food in the box she looks up at him as she had avoided eye contact since the topic of understanding her crossed the conversations. “Shall we?”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234