Thread: [MxF] "Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost." (Lord of the Rings Partner Search)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandoms, Historical, Adventure/Action, Sci-fi, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [MxF] "Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost." (Lord of the Rings Partner Search)

~Mae'Govannen!~

Would anyone like to venture back to Middle Earth with me? I'm seeking at least a couple of semi-literate/advanced partners who can play the role of Eomer - Click! for me. And in return, I will gladly play Aragorn, Faramir, Legolas, Sam, or Frodo for you!

*Please don't ask/persuade me to change my canon love interest because I'm only interested in Eomer, no one else. And please only use realistic face-claims for character appearance.*

Plots:

Idea 1. MC is a 28 year-old woman who works at the Smithsonian Institution, and it's her first day on the job. She comes across a rather unique necklace that the curators still have not yet identified where it originally came from. The moment she touches it, she is transported into another world where fantasy-like creatures are real and dark forces are soon closing in. While exploring, she finds herself in a village called Meduseld and soon meets the handsome Rohirrim King.

Idea 2. Middle-Earth is in danger once again.

Rumors have been spreading around like wild fire that a new Necromancer has been spotted from Mordor, and is making a brand new army of orcs (and other dark creatures) to search for a hidden magical amulet, that said to be more powerful then the One Ring. The news reaches the capital city of Gondor. Hearing this, Aragorn quickly calls upon his most trusted allies to seek out if these rumors are true.

Eomer the new king of Rohan is the first to respond as he makes his journey to the Last Homely House where he meets Ethealwyn (MC); a breathtaking beautiful woman who isn't what she seems...

Idea 3. Skilled with the bow and arrow, Nienna (MC) travels to Rohan alongside her brother to meet with the Rohirrim King to better their defenses from future attacks. While staying in Meduseld, Nienna discovers someone is trying to assassinate Eomer but whom? All evidence is slowly pointing towards her. She must prove her innocence before it's too late.

Idea 4. A peace treaty is underway between the kingdoms of Gondor and the Haradrim. The beautiful Haradrim chief's daughter, Nahara (MC), has been presented as a gift (mistress/personal slave) for the king of Gondor as a sign of good faith. Aragorn respectfully refuses the offer, stating that no human being/other should be exchanged off like property to another. Instead, he proposes a counter offer - let her live in Meduseld to be trained as a shieldmaiden and the future queen's personal guard.

Idea 5. A new powerful enemy is terrorizing the Free Peoples of Middle Earth - a necromancer who is raising an army full of Barrow-wights and other dark creatures. The reason is unclear. Lord Elrond calls upon anyone who wishes to brave the journey to find out the enemy's plans and report back to Rivendell as soon as possible. The quest will be difficult and perilous.

Who will answer Elrond's plea?
    Spoiler: The Rogue 

New Forum Person
    fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I may ponder this

New Forum Person
    fantasy
    Mentioned