Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] A Dark Fantasy (Holey & Elizabeth) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching the goddess as she regained her strength, the Godslayer listened to her question. It was a pretty simple question, really, but the fact that she seemed to be so interested in the answer was the important part. His motivations? His purpose? Well, it wasn't something he often thought about, as he typically tended to do whatever he liked, for the most part. There was a code he held true to, however, and some rules he wouldn't break.

"Hmm..." he replied, thinking over his answer. "That's a good question. I haven't thought about it for awhile." Contemplating his answer for a few seconds, he eventually said, "A lot of the times, I just want to have fun. But also... I want to protect the smiles of cute girls. Pretty girls, like yourself, should smile from time to time. But if their lives are too miserable... well, they can't smile. So I need to make their lives not so miserable, by doing bad things to the bad people who would take away their smiles."

Gazing at the goddess' face for a moment, he eventually said, "Can I see your smile, Corvus? What would make you smile?"

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

The goddess could almost grimace - such a noble man this one was. Although the Godslayer's reasoning was not expected, it sufficed. Corvus thought about his question. This inquiry granted her an immediate answer, an answer she would not dare voice. Therefore, she hesitated. She hesitated a moment, her brows slightly creased inward before she brought up her hand with her palm up. She then said with a clear voice, "Liian."

A swirl of darkness began to form on her palm and it started to shape what one could only describe as a bird. Seconds later and a fully grown crow rested itself at her wrist as Corvus allowed the bird to get comfortable. The animal permitted a quiet chirp to escape its throat and that's when the Goddess of Darkness smiled, "This is Liian." And this was just one of the things that made Corvus smile. Crows and ravens meant a great deal to her. She continued, "She's quite smart, as are all crows."

If it weren't for the alcohol, Corvus would not have been so cool and chill at the moment. However, it was also just the simple fact that the Godslayer was giving her company. It was rare a visitor came and talked with her like this. She enjoyed it for what it was and was happy to be able to actually speak without feeling forced.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Godslayer patiently waited, watching the goddess to see how she would reply. He didn't have to wait long, however, as she soon summoned forth a female crow by calling forth her name. It was similar to that of a wizard familiar, though in the case of Corvus, it seemed more to be her own natural affinity towards such creatures, possibly caused by her own namesake.

He smiled slightly as he saw the goddess' smile when she greeted the creature. "Hello, Liian," he said to the animal. "It's nice to meet you." He listened to the crow's reply, seemingly able to understand it, and gave a nod. "Yes, I see that. Your mistress does have a heart, doesn't she?" Glancing back to Corvus, he could tell that she wasn't entirely evil, as she still had a soft spot for animals... or at least a particular type of animal.

Glancing back to the pretty face of the goddess, the Godslayer had an idea. "Hm... what would you think about possibly transitioning yourself to become a goddess of ravens and crows? You'd lose the boogeyman stigma, and I think you'd enjoy it a bit more, since crows make you smile."

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123