Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default Ghost Blade - OOC [M]

Rated M: Fantasy Violence, language, perhaps drug use

Codex Link

Official Discord

IC

The Chasm is what many call it. No one knows where it came from, the Chasm that is. Or how it came to be. Merely that a highly civilized society existed before they did. Their buildings now all lie in ruin, buried in deep oceans, or overtaken by thick, forest. Some even were taken over by the sand. The only refuge from the world out there that spawns demonic entities, is the only city known as the Sanctum.

A refuge that exist underground, built on the remnants of technology of old, powered by generators. Tools were made from scraps and junk. And enforcers were given tools forged by the essence of demons and the souls of their wielders.

While the Sanctum was still a sanctuary for some. There was still the occasional fear of demons raiding the Sanctum. Taking their tools to kill them with their own weaponry. Taking their technology turning the underground subway infrastructure cold and dark and vulnerable to more heavy attacks, starvation or hypothermia.

But there was a hope even in their bleak livelihoods. That hope came in the both the enforcers who recovered technology from the Chasm above. And the discovery of demon technology that allowed one to extract demon and soul essence.

This allowed them to fuse weapons with this energy, technology with this energy. But it came at a price. It meant the death of many innocence to extract the soul essence from an individual. While no one mourned the loss of a demon. No one would understand the high cost of the death of many individual humans to power their underground world.

And if the extraction of soul energy from individuals who could store it as mana was not controversial enough for those who lived in the Sanctum. Then the recent change of enforcers from simple individuals carrying weaponry fueled with soul and demonic essence was slowly weeded out for the Corrupted.

Corruption, as people called it, was the beginning that marked a “new evolution” in the eyes of some individuals, mainly the enforcing government of militia battling the demons. This Corruption was the birth of certain individuals with traits of humans and traits of demons. A Demi-Fiend only welcomed within the militia of the Sanctum. Who has never found acceptance from their fellow man. But no demon would take them either.

Forced to fight demons to uncover the relics of the past. They spent most of their lives wandering the Chasm. Only come to the Sanctum to trade with them, exchange goods, or gain essence for killing powerful bounties on Demonic Kings.

The RP

You are a Demi-Fiend forced to wander the Chasm. An ancient placed, with buildings that lie in rubble. That tell of a state known as Novas. You must survive, uncover ancient relics of the past, and seek the bounties of Demonic Kings in order to survive this land.

It’s set in a sort of odd dystopian future within a post apocalyptic setting. Novas is not the United States nor is it Japan. The RP also takes cues from Final Fantasy being an odd sort of urban, but still people wear armor and wield swords kind of urban fantasy. Note; you don’t need to have played the series to play this RP.

The RP is at it’s heart an open world survival RP. But without zombies. Instead you will be fighting demons and the big major events will often be seeking the domains of demon kings.

While the players may interact with each other you are free to break off, form groups, and even fight each other. Demi-Fiends or the corrupted must live in a harsh and isolating world. Isolated from both demonic kind, and humankind because of what you are.

This does not mean you will never be accepted certain feats may earn you rewards. Demons do not have allies themselves and can be fickle. If you kill their Demon King, you may have opportunities to run gangs of demons. But this will turn you more brutal and reliant on blood lust. Or you may earn more reputation through good deeds and assisting humans, which may give you a small pocket of opportunity in the Sanctum.

Which may yield you the capability of using physical features. Other types of weaponry and weapon proficiencies. But whatever you choose. There will be opportunities for all.

So, What the Hell? Demons and Post Apocalyptic Dystopian Underground Cities?

Roughly 200 years ago, a portal opened up replacing the sun. Oceans swallowed some cities leaving underground worlds to explore, deserts took over skyscrapers that stick up from the sand as unstable rubble, and forest overgrown cities that had once overtaken their land. And demons poured out from the portal, which hardened into an oddly red moon. Taking over the land of Novas.

Soon the remaining surviving humans retreated underground. Creating the Sanctum. And underground network of subway lines that connect to many different sections of the city and each section is in its own way a city in itself, providing different materials and goods for trade.

Demi-What? Corruption?

Demi-Feind are half demons, half humans. Unlike human beings who have to use Magatama stones to cast magic. Demi-Fiends can cast their own demonic magic and have twice the strength of a human being. A Demi-Fiend is not the work of birth, but a consequence of using Demon and Soul Essence. It Corrupted in some people as infants, seeping into their skin.

But only certain people are susceptible to this process. There have been some secret horrible experiments the public doesn’t know about that tried to force demonic Corruption in people. But for some reason, the only known cases of Demonic corruption were;

In children, during the brightest red moon phase. And doesn’t seem to Corrupt adult mutations. Since there is few who are professors or scientist in this world to explore such a thing.

Moon What?

The Portal that had demons come out of it, hardened into a red moon. And the moon seems to connect itself to demonic power. As a Full Moon, the moon glows bright red, and turns the sky blood red, compared to its usual sepia tone to the sky. When the Full Moon is at its strongest, the demons are the most powerful. That also means the Demi-Fiend as well will be at their fullest strength, feeling blood lust, and berserking power course through their blood.

The New Moon is when demons are at the weakest and when the Demi-Fiends are the most humans. The New Moon is the only time a Demi-Fiend is in fact, Human.

Demon and Soul Essence? Huh?

Simply put Demon Essence for Demons. Soul Essence for Humans. Essence is sort of like a mana that allows people to basically harness magic inside of themselves. Soul and Demon Essence is expelled when a being dies or is near death. In the demon world Soul and Demon Essence acts as a currency for an exchange of goods.

But Demon and Soul Essence have other uses as well. Demon and Soul Essence is what you use to fuse into your weaponry as well to make them more powerful.

Demon and Soul Essence can also be consumed by a Demon or a Demi-Fiend like yourself. For a Demon it makes them more powerful and stronger. Many Demon Kings go out of their way to eat the essence of humans and demons alike to become more powerful, its how they become Demonic Kings in the first place.

And some Demon Kings believe that consuming the Essence of a Demi-Fiend, which is a combination of soul and demonic essence, will make them even more powerful. Just as much as you hunt a Demon King, a Demon King may have their gangs attack you simply to extract your unique Corrupted Essence.

For a Demi-Fiend you must consume demonic and soul essence to survive. Demi-Fiends are uniquely human and demon, so they must eat food and consume essence. If you do not consume essence you suffer consequences for doing so.

So, about those consequences?

To put it simply. Demi-Fiends can go into a rage if they do not consume enough essence. You become more "demon" in the mind as hunger drives you to kill. You may kill your allies, other humans, or demons, until you have consumed enough essence.

Are all Demons Evil then?

Simply put No. Not all Demons are Evil. The Demons actually have three alignments that run in the abandoned, post apo city.

Good Demons - Are as they sound. They are good demons, willing to help human and Demi-Fiend alike. But they don't do it for free. In terms they are Good in another demon's eyes, not another humans eye. They almost always require some kind of payment or benefit towards their own survivability before they actually help.

Chaotic Demons - Simply put are demons who follow their whims. Sometimes they help humans and demons alike. Sometimes they kill demons and humans alike. Depending on their own selfish and fickle demands. And sometimes they go into temperamental rages if they feel the payment for their services isn't good enough. They may outright refuse to help if they feel they don't like what they were given. Though a Chaotic demons is often the first to turn to a darker alignment then a Good demon.

Berserker Demons - Are evil and vial. Demons and Humans fear them alike. And often are the ones who harbor the strongest classes of demons. Most Demon Kings are often of a Berserker class, and there are Knights who are secondary to the power of the Demon Kings as well as Nobles. They all are often the most blood thirsty and will not help a Demi-Fiend nor a Human, and most likely would outright kill them upon encountering them.

It's often a Berserker Demon who runs and leads gangs of demons in different parts of the city. Mostly using fear and intimidation to force Good Demons to become corrupted and turn to Chaotic classes and driving Chaotic alignments to corruption making them become berserk.

Berserk demons should be outright avoided until you can kill them.

Magic, How it Works

In this world, Essence is kind of the key factor in if something can cast magic or not. Animals, like say a rabbit, cannot cast magic. But Humans and Demons can. Elements are defined by an alignment of a demon, or the type of stone a human uses.

Humans can only cast magic through stones

Demons and Demi-Fiends can cast magic freely because of the concentrated amount of Essence they have.

Any creature can cast an element. Element are not restricted to a certain being, but instead are often connected with the alignment of the demon.

Good Demons tend to favor, air, earth, water, and light elements

Chaotic Demons tend to favor fire, dark, earth, and light elements

Berserk demons tend to favor fire, dark, and light elements

Understanding the Elements

Since this RP is not too focused on spells, this is more like a basic understanding of how the elements work in this world.

Light elements focus on healing, banishing lesser Chaotic demons, revival, and summoning Good Allies

Dark elements focus on curses and hexes, think sleep, or bleed effects. It can summon Berserk or Chaotic allies to side, but prepared to fight your own allies after the battle is done

Fire, Earth, Water, and Air are all self explanatory

Fire elements are focused on destruction, create a wall of fire, through a fireball,

Earth elements are focused on defense, earthen armor, throwing a stone

Air elements are focused on using the enemies force against them, pushing them back, keeping them contained in a twister

Water elements are focused on isolation and containment, they trap enemies in bubbles, or create shields to protect your allies.

And in general they follow the same laws as the elements;

Water beats fire

Earth beats fire

Fire beats air and earth

Earth beats water

Light Beats Dark and Dark beats Light, but Dark and Light take half damage to the other elements

The Rules

Good Communication; This is my Number 1 rule. Good Communication means that you will be informative of any changes in posting speeding, informative of any changes in your current status of activity online. I don’t need full details. But you will be clear, as I am clear with you. I often know my schedule ahead of time and will tell you when I can post. And I ask you do the same. When you join a RP, you are telling someone you are willing to make this a minimal commitment. Thus I ask for the minimal commitment of putting effort in being responsible in this RP.

Quality Writing; Characters are meant to develop within the story. They should be designed with quality development. They should be designed with quality writing as well. Remember the Who, What, Why, When, Wheres, and Hows something should happen in both the IC post and when designing your character sheets.

Be Creative; No one wants to see the same idea twenty bajillion times. This RP is open to any freedom of creativity that you can conjure up. I respect creative originality.

Be Respectful; I am not above criticism. And I will accept any form of criticism to make this a positive experience for my members. All I ask is that you are respectful to me and your fellows members of this RP.

No Godmodding; This goes with being respectful. It’s just sort of dickish to god mod or power play.

GM Word is Law; Again though I accept criticism whenever you feel it is necessary to criticize something. I really enforce this rule if someone is being disrespectful.

Be Responsible; No one likes waiting on another person, be respectful and be responsible. When you join a RP, and make that character sheet upon acceptance this does become something you have to be responsible for. This all comes in being respectful, in be able to communicate with the GM, your fellow members, and making sure everyone is on the same page.

Most Importantly Have Fun; In the end of the day that seems like a long list of rules and they seem a little scary. But I want you guys to have fun as well.

If you understand these rules, have read them, and agree with them please acknowledge this in your character sheet with; “I have read the rules. And I accept being responsible and respectful in this RP. I know when this character is accepted, that I am responsible for communicating effectively with the GM and other members.”

The Cast

Reyis - Clyde

Ethala - Minkasha

Shoza - ShinobiSpirit

Slot 4 - Open

Slot 5 - Open

Slot 6 - Open

Slot 7 - Open

Slot 8 - Open

The Character Sheet

Name: [take into consideration that the characters are demi-fiends in a post apocalyptic world. So you may not have a last name. Or a traditional name in the same way we think of names.]

Gender: [male, female, or any identification they may want to use]

Appearance: [remember they are Demi-Fiend. So they may have some traits of a demon in their appearance. Nothing cartoony.]

Human Appearance: [during the New Moon a Demi-Fiend is vulnerable because they become human. Losing all of their demonic strengths.]

Personality: [please make this interesting and something that can develop throughout the RP. Keep a good balance of flaws and strengths.]

Skills: [ 3 major skills that are defined, and 3 minor skills that are defined. I will not accept just a list like;

Photography
    Sword Fighting
    Martial Arts
    ^What kind of sword fighting? What Martial Arts? Etc.]

Abilities: [As I want you guys to be creative and open this RP to your own creative imaginations. You may develop the abilities of your Demi-Fiends as you like. These abilities can be things like super strength, impervious to X force of power, etc. I want 3 Abilities, and each must have a drawback]

Powers: [in this world magic and psychic abilities exist side by side. Though you can have one or the other, you may define your powers however you like them. I would like 1 Power defined an average power. This power will be the power they keep during the New Moon, make sure it still has a drawback. The 2 nd power is their demonic specialty ability and it too has to have a drawback]

Weapons: [a weapon in this world is often a blade infused with demonic and soul essence that has unique capabilities. Again I am giving you the creative freedom here, the sky's the limit. Scythes, swords, make them cool, give them cool names]

Weaknesses: [are you weak against the elements, tempted by your demonic tendencies, etc. I want 3 weaknesses. They can be personal, physical, etc. But I want 3 weaknesses]

History: [who, what, why, when, where, how? Birth. Survival. Life up to now, etc. I will not accept subpar history]

Misc: [Anything you want to add here]

Theme Song: [optional]

Availability: [this helps me setup on expectation of posting speed]

Spoiler: Example of Demons in this World Warning Nips 
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 05-06-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Expect a CS up by the end of this week.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I edited about the appearance. It's more or less I just don't want cartoons. Anime is fine, as long as they look feesibly like people.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Understood.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

So I added an example of the demons of this world. They will be variant and have heavy themes of Eastern influences. They all come in different classes and species of demons.

As I did not want your traditional demon everyone thinks of a demon.

Some demons will be helpful. Some demons will request help from you before they allow you to do something. Some demons are merely mean and nasty.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

hmm

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

And I added about demon and soul essence. And the different types of demons we will encounter. Sorry I spaced originally about adding it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    hmm
    HMM

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Reyis

Note: I took an optional step, you do not have to follow my example on my sheet. I simply did it because it was a fun little mechanic with the moon.

The Sanctum seemed to be on edge as soon as the young man had arrived earlier. He had pale skin, as milky as snow or perhaps when the moon was once bright, white and glowed. There was a hint of illumination in his skin and his eyes glowed no matter how human they have looked.

His white hair was like silver strands of metal as his hair gleamed with an unnatural aura when it caught the light. His more human iris reflected the light in an iridescent hue of burgundy, magenta and violet depending on how the lighting caught his eyes.

You knew he was a demon hunter because of the choice of wardrobe. Wearing a black body suit made of some kind of scrapped leather material, with a violet gem in the center that glowed furiously with a mixture of essence that some assumed was both demonic and soul essence.

A cloth capelette sat across his shoulder, with a high collar that made him look a bit like a vampire, though those didn’t quite exist in this world. A scar of corruption struck across his left eye, illuminated fiercely at times, glowing and pulsing with power.

“Why are you here?” the angry merchant spat at the young man, as you watched across the way sitting at a cafe table.
    The young man no longer seemed taken aback by such hostility and at first responded with a narrowing of his eyes.

“To trade,” he said stiffly.

His voice was unlike any human voice you heard. It was human, smokey, soft spoken, but it was fairly inhuman at the same time. It was in some places uniquely itself, with tones you couldn’t quite place. Mysteriously powerful, quiet, and very lightly whispering echoey was the only way you could place it. And he may have not been as powerful as other demons, but to you he was the most powerful individual in this room.

Of course though you had to be powerful when you had to survive out there.

Spoiler: As the New Moon Approaches 

Reyis eyes begin to turn more human and his demonic features begin to fade.

“Sometimes, and it may seem silly, I feel like a small child when I am out in the world. Holding onto myself, trying to dress my wounds, when the New Moon is upon me I am scared of a world I normally have learned to survive.”

During the New Moon, when Reyis losses his demonic traits, his violet eyes are still iridescent and he still has the scar of corruption upon his left eye. But for the most he loses the black sclera of his demonic presence.

Spoiler: Human Appearance 

Reyis stands at 5’3” and has a compact build.

Personality:

Reyis can seem to be a difficult individual to some. To the outside observer who doesn’t know him well he may seem to have high expectations of himself and those around him. No one will deny that he shoulders most of his own work and takes his work very seriously. So seriously it may seem like he has no sense of humor or no sense of personality.

Though none of those things are entirely true. While true Reyis does take himself too seriously, in this world it’s a good attitude to have when you have to deal with demons who honor someone more powerful than them. And humans who push you away, without a firm hand you might be used or manipulated.

Despite this closed offness, Reyis can laugh at himself when someone points out he’s being a stick in the mud. He is also fair and considerate and thinks of others even if he doesn’t always faithfully express this with great communication. He has a habit of not expressing himself well in those areas. Where people see a failure of compassion, it’s a failure of communication on Reyis part.

He also dislikes those who steal his credit and is often very proud of his work, when he feels it is satisfactory. And that’s the biggest flaw, Reyis is often concerned about not doing enough, and is often annoyed with those who do not put on the same amount of discipline responsibility on themselves as he does on himself. He needs a firm hand sometimes to remind him he is perfect with even his flaws.

He can be stuffy, too serious, take on too much responsibility which often leaves him in danger. He isn’t talkative or doesn’t go out to seek other people’s help often, because he feels he needs to protect them not the other way around. Which can get him in a lot of trouble, as he has in the past.

He often strives to be more, desires to be more, and the darker side of his personality is the lengths he will go to be more. How far he’s willing to throw himself into the fire, engulfing himself in those flames to get what he wants. Not to say that he’s murderous and is out killing people, but when he lets himself get consumed by his frustrations the careful, organized, calculative analytical planning side of himself gets lost in outdoing himself.

He almost always seems to be in competition of himself. Doing better than himself. And if Reyis went beserk it take a good strong, kind firm hand to drag him back.

Though when working he’s a careful, patient planner, who relies on both his knowledge, and experience making him a deadly hunter.

Major Skills:

Tracking - Reyis goes through great lengths to find his prey, he’s not the type of individual to give up when he is on a hunt. He’s patient, a careful planner naturally. If he has to wait several days to take down his prey, he will wait those several days. Being able to track them through any geography using knowledge of his prey, how they hunt, how they move, and where they would hide.

Scythe Mastery - Reyis use of the scythe was always self taught, it wasn’t like he could find a teacher to give him the knowledge in how to use his blade. Reyis technique is his personal technique that has been crafted through years of practice and he continues to practice it as well. Though few would best his abilities besides maybe a reaper demon.

Essence Extraction - Reyis is a natural hunter. He knows where to hit his prey to get the maximum damage out of his swift attacks. With this knowledge he also has figured a way to extract a bit more essence from those he kills.

Minor Skills:

Trapping - Reyis is not an idiot, he doesn’t simply rely on one technique. If his scythe seems like an ineffective weapon in the location he is in, he knows how to design basic traps to trap his enemies and wait out their slow death if he has to.

Demon Negotiation - While Reyis may be a hunter and has no qualms waiting for his enemies to bleed out in agony to take their essence. He does not lack the skills to negotiate with demons, especially those of the Chaos and Good classes. Chaos demons require more intimidation and Good demons require gifts. It doesn’t take too long to notice that Reyis knows how to communicate with demons.

Extracting Weaknesses - Reyis has the knowledge and skill to know where his prey hurt the most. He knows where to strike them and make them bleed from every last orifice.

Abilities:

Claw Protrusion - While Reyis may appear to be clawless, Reyis actually has retractable claws. Well it’s more like Reyis has the ability to protrude his nails out like sharp, claws made of keratin. His nails are pretty sharp and can cut through human flesh with ease, and lesser demon flesh with ease.

Drawback: While Reyis is a demi-fiend and possesses more strength than a human naturally. His claws are still limited to what nails can cut through. Reyis cannot cut through hardened materials like steel with ease and it may actually damage his nails if he tried to do so. His nails are prone to be broken and he can’t go toe toe with a sword with just his nails alone. They are more often used as a defensive measure when being grappled or strangled or need to get in close for a quick swipe.

Heightened Maneuverability - Reyis is quick, while he may not possess super speed though he wishes he could. Reyis has enhanced reflexes, allowing him to react very swiftly against complex attacks and even dodge magical attacks coming his way. Reyis reacts with instinct at instantaneous processing speeds out maneuvering most of his opponents.

Drawback: Reyis does not have super speed, he has super reflexes. So if someone has super speed or is faster than him Reyis would not be able to dodge it. Beyond that Reyis can only dodge a limited amount of multiple attacks at once. What this means is that Reyis can dodge three enemies at once, but a fourth enemy in his blind spot may be able to still flank him. And while he may have enhanced reflexes to be able to maneuver at a quick pace, there’s still the possibility that someone might be able to predict where Rey would move next and attack him where he is moving because Rey does not predict movements he reacts to them, he may not be able to dodge where the enemy predicts he will end up.

Hyper Resistance - If Reyis seems tough, that’s because he is. He can take a lot more blows than most people could take with one punch. While it may seem like Reyis may be impervious to damage, he really isn’t. He just has a higher resistance of punishment he can take before he succumbs to the consequences of getting the dirt beaten into him.

Drawback: While he may be able to take a bunch of blows without being affected by it, Reyis cannot suppress pain. And when the adrenaline wears off he still ends up with the same conclusion being in a lot of pain. As well he is still susceptible to bleeding out being able to take a lot of hits doesn’t mean he can’t bleed internally or externally. That and he can still become exhausted no matter the amount of hits he takes. He can also still be knocked unconscious as well. It just means it takes a little longer for it to happen.

Powers:

Demonic Special

Essence Force - If anyone believed that Reyis gem with a mixture of soul and demon essence was just sitting there for looks, it is not. It seems the gem is infused into his skin through some corrupted veining like that across his eyes. When the gem is full, Reyis can cause a supernova like explosion of essence force. This explosion creates a giant crater, that disintegrates those in its 30ft wide circumference radius, and blast anything back with an aftershock 15ft.

Drawback: Because he is igniting his own essence to create a supernova, black hole like explosion, it actually uses up most of his essence he stores. The essence he uses to consume or the essence he uses to barter with demons. The explosion also leaves him vulnerable for a few seconds because draining himself of so much essence briefly means he loses all of his demonic capabilities and makes him human for a short period of time after the explosion, for 5 minutes the enemy may be able to defeat him if they outlive the explosion. Though few can.

Average Ability - Not lost during the New Moon

Phantom Orb Projection - While it may seem like an elemental ability or some kind of magic, it is not the ability falls more under a psychic shadow manipulation than elemental damage. Reyis has the ability to create small baseball shaped orbs of shadows. These shadows often create small impact force blast, a good 5 ft circumference explosion and zero blast radius. And when these shadows actually impact the enemy it causes a burning sensation, but no burns are left on the victim.

Upgrade 1 -1,000; Now does burning damage to enemies with shadow fire.

Drawback: Reyis needs a free hand to manifest the phantom orbs and when he is carrying his scythe, he cannot cast the orbs or manipulate enough shadow to create the right shape. It also requires a bit of concentration on his part being able to morph the shadow into the shape he wants. They are also small and easy to dodge and easy to see coming, but Reyis may cast them as a diversion rather than relying on them to actually attack with them. That doesn’t mean to underestimate the ability, Reyis is a deadly tactioner. And underestimating is capabilities is a big mistake even the strongest of demons could make.

Weapons:

Vile Ripper

A blade infused with demonic essence, its jagged blade that looked like teeth, and the gems of demonic essence that fueled this blades bloodthirsty soul sitting atop a straight shaft, decorated with a few pieces of fabric to add personality from its owner.

The Vile Ripper is said to be an evil weapon, but that doesn’t seem to influence Reyis. In fact he might have been the one that encouraged the rumor that his blade was made from the most corrupted Demonic King’s soul.

It’s looks aren’t just for show, despite the blade being made to be effective and intimidating, Rey is a deadly scythe user. Capable of using defensive abilities to block bullets with his scythe, as well as use it with deadly offensive force when it’s time to strike.

The Vile’s serrated edges gives him an edge, when struck with the blade of the scythe demons suffer the most as it rips them open forcing them to bleed out faster.

Novice Weapon Ability - 1,000; The Vile Ripper now has a noxious toxin on its blade. It does necrotic damage whenever it strikes its enemies and pierces the skin. Necrotic damage eats away at the flesh for up to 30 seconds.

Spoiler: Reference of Movement and Usage 

Weaknesses:

Obsessive - For all that it is worth it seems like Reyis has his life together. He’s smart, well organized, a careful planner, responsible, and considerate with the actions he takes. Reyis can tend to be obsessive. He doesn’t believe everything he does is good enough and drives himself to exhaustion.

Even at times some kind of obsessive insanity to do better not realizing he has done enough or had done as best as he could in the circumstances given to him. Reyis will drive himself insane just by taking on more than he can chew at times. He expects greatness out of himself. He expect to always be On at All Times.

Inability to let go - Let’s face it. Reyis obsession for his own perfection, and demanding more out of himself than what is possible at times really is Reyis inability to not be in control. Reyis likes outcomes and circumstances he can control. Being out of control scares him or maybe doesn’t scare him, makes him anxious or worried. He needs to be in control, being out of control is sign of a weakened resolved.

Irregular Heart Anomaly - For all of Reyis’ strengths there’s one thing he cannot beat, even he can wrestle his own mind to come to a rational conclusion. But Reyis cannot beat his own physical body as much as he’d like to try some time. Instead Reyis was born with an unidentified irregular heart anomaly. Possibly due to him being a Demi-Fiend.

The heart anomaly acts as a heart arrhythmia, but it isn’t quite like that. Reyis heart is too big because it is a semi underdeveloped demonic heart that gives him problems from time to time. The wrong kind of movement or attack or even sometimes ordinary movements may make him experience dizzy spells or sometimes fainting spells or chest pains if he overdoes it or too stressed out.

History
    Basically its 40 pages and copying and pasting it into a spoiler tag and what not would kill anyone's eyeballs on RPA. So its a shareable google doc link, which I will accept if anyone else is crazy enough to follow in my stead.

Theme Song:

Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 08-01-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

You have been featured as

As always feel free to use the banner I made. Congrats!
    Last edited by .Karma.; 04-27-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast