Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Star Wars: Fall of an Empire

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Sounds good Edd.

I wonder if we'll be seeing any alien player characters.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

August Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I was thinking maybe Trandoshan.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I've always been a big fan of Trandoshans.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Queen of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Your game looks like it will be amazing!

I just wanted to drop off some resources here to help you get your RP the most advertisement it can!

The staff advertise roleplays every week! You should totally submit this RP for it! It's called Roleplay of the Week. There are guidlines, but it's generally pretty easy. Then you can advertise is here and it has a chance of being chosen that week to be featured on the front page so other members can more easily see it!

It does require a banner though, so never fear! There is an RPotW banner shop, where one of our artists on the site will make you one so you can turn in your submission! You just give them a picture and they make it for you! Easy right?

We also have our directory if you want to add it there so members looking for a new RP can easily find you!

Last but not least we have our staff sig! If you would like us to put your RP in our signature, just post here!

If you have any more questions about how to get your RP advertised please give me or any of the other mods's a PM!
    Good Luck & Have fun!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Thank you Merry. I did manage to get RP of the week thanks to Karma. I might add this to the directory too.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

At the place where the Sun meets the Land.
    No Specific Preference as of yet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hm, I believe I nearly was in an RP of yours in the past..

May I ask what sort of characters you are looking for?

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Well currently no one has submitted a character yet so anything really. What would meld well would be characters who either work towards the common good or if you want to take on an antagonistic role characters with a focus more on order and authority who would serve the Empire.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

At the place where the Sun meets the Land.
    No Specific Preference as of yet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, if I could, I'd like to make an assassin almost, that would be working with the rebels. I'd like to make him look like a predator though in appearance and mannerisms a little, so I may do that, but, to make it as more part of the universe, I'd make him a brown Nautolan.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Sure that could work. Assassin's mostly worked for the Empire, but the Rebels had lots of spies and hired when they could people to take out ranking Imperial Officials. And yeah you could make your character look like the predator that way, or even just having armor like one that gives off the appearance.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Player Name: Derpster
    Character Name: Trace Vanel
    Alias(es): Black Four
    Species: Human

Appearance: Trace is a man of decent height at exactly two meters tall and of a fit one hundred and ninety pounds.
    His skin, what is seen of it is a pale coloration with light brown hair and grey green eyes.

Trace is often seen wearing an orange jumpsuit with some minimal armor and pressure controls for atmospheric flight. A white helmet with black markings and an orange sun visor keep this man's hard jawline and pronounced facial structure from harm while a pair of black leather gloves shield his long knotted hands.

Personality:
    Trace is an alright guy, chill most of the time with an easygoing personality. He is they type of person most others look to for confidence when the going gets tough. Though when the lasers hit the steel he's all business, Trace cares about results and casualties. Keeping a record of every pilot he's lost on missions of all kinds.

Back-Story:
    Trace originated from Corellia, where for a time he flew with CoSec, the planetary defense forces. However like many of CoSec Trace joined the Rebel alliance. after his family business was taken by Imperials and many people he knew thrown out or worse. Trace flew his T 65 under Blue squadron for five years, up until the battle of Yavin IV, when Blue squadron was disbanded to cover the holes in Green, Red, and Yellow squadrons. Trace however was tapped to join a covert operations flight group known as Black Squadron. Black Squadron was a deep strike group, taking the Alliance doctrine of space denial to an extreme, hitting not only supply lines and small cruisers, but going so far as to preform surface attacks on Imperial planets hitting coms bases, knowledge banks, and holo net centers . Among other targets. Alongside this they were also a recognizance and scouting group. Playing a part in getting the information regarding the second Death Star to Alliance hands.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast