Thread: [M] Degeneration into Nothing

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, ect.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Degeneration into Nothing

I have risen from the dead yet again, but on a new account. Old one was too cluttered and too cringey for me. I'm an old rper that has returned and is now learning all the new stuff. So excuse me if I seem a bit old fashioned. I see that it the site has died a little in the time that I have been gone (years, tbh) and quite a bit has changed. I may move on to another site, but for now I am comfortable with this one.
    Seeing as this section has died a little, I'll just give this a try for a little and then maybe post it in a different section.
    But BE WARNED, this does include mature content including foul language and gore....so much gore.

War.
    Something that man had never conquered.
    The Human Race realized too late.... that it really wasn't a race.
    But we continued with the warfare of bombshells and artillery, more or less a race into the arms of death.
    An age of super soldiers, a serum that acted as enhanced steroids, paired with neurochemicals and constant testing to create the ultimate death machines. They weren't human anymore. They weren't even super human. They were just an army of dead men replaced by science and sent to the slaughterhouse.
    Fighting a war for peace and freedom.
    Contradictory.
    And little did the people know that this SSS (Super Soldier Serum) would take a bad turn. It mutated them beyond horrific means. They turned into human killing monsters, rather than enemy killing machines, because they couldn't tell the difference between friend and foe at complete mutation. And now the world lays in shambles with these beasts roaming and killing anything in sight.

Information
    Spoiler: Lore of the War 

Spoiler: How to Kill a Super Soldier 

Spoiler: Signs of Mutation 

Spoiler: Prologue 

Rules!!!
    1. Forum rules are my rules.
    2. The 3 Strike System I use is quite simple. 3 strikes, you're kicked out of the rp (or in IC, you're killed off). This gives people some chances to correct their mistakes and forgive and forget, but disobey these rules, I will have a strike on your name.
    3. Limit of 3 characters per person. Otherwise it gets crowded. You are ALLOWED to kill a character and then replace them with another. Just make sure to post a CS here in the OOC.
    4. OOC talk will be allowed in the IC, but it will be kept at a minimum. ARGUMENTS are to be held in PMs, not on either of my threads please. Sort it out between yourselves.
    5. QUESTIONS about the story or thread will be sent to me in PM!!!! Not here on the OOC, otherwise I can miss it easily. This way I can reply to you as quick as possible.
    6. You don't HAVE to read the lore, but it is recommended. The lore is just there as background to give you more insight on the environment.
    7. If you have read and understand these rules, at the bottom of your CS, please write: Ready! (In this format too, bright red, italicized)This way I know that people have actually read the rules and are committed to following them.

All in all, enjoy the kill fest and the thrill of survival!

Here is your Character form:
    * = Optional
    Name (Full):
    Appearance:
    Biography:
    *Weapons on Hand:
    *Theme Song: (I provide this option so that people can get a more in-depth view on a character and what they are, and some people find it fun.)
    *Other:

I'll make my character a bit later, too tired atm.
    Last edited by CeliaTheKitty; 05-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.
    ~*Final Fantasy Nerd and Memelord Supreme*~

Formally known as: CeliakittyX.3

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

I'm interested!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Queen of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Welcome back to us CeliaTheKitty - if you pm me your old account, I can remove it for you if you wish or merge it into this one.
    We'd prefer that each member only has (1) account here / kinda in the rules of the site. So drop me a pm and let me know.

In the meantime - Your game looks like it will be amazing!

I just wanted to drop off some resources here to help you get your RP the most advertisement it can!

The staff advertise roleplays every week! You should totally submit this RP for it! It's called Roleplay of the Week. There are guidlines, but it's generally pretty easy. Then you can advertise is here and it has a chance of being chosen that week to be featured on the front page so other members can more easily see it!

It does require a banner though, so never fear! There is an RPotW banner shop, where one of our artists on the site will make you one so you can turn in your submission! You just give them a picture and they make it for you! Easy right?

We also have our directory if you want to add it there so members looking for a new RP can easily find you!

Last but not least we have our staff sig! If you would like us to put your RP in our signature, just post here!

If you have any more questions about how to get your RP advertised please give me or any of the other mods's a PM!
    Good Luck & Have fun!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!