Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 59107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1161

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You might have a severe case of skitsophinea" Kimberly told kyo "there is medicine that might help with that" she told him trying to help watching as he smiled wickedly "im sure we can handle him if they come hear"

"I was thinking we both go black so we blend in in Japan" sam spoke pulling out her cell phone and texting some one setting up for her and Richard to leave

"As long as its a safe place to sleep it dont have to be fancy" eve told her looking out the window "yes kyo told me i am to follow the rules of the world tell he is in charge or me and kyo could be put in prison " she told leah Fidgeting

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I don't like taking medicine, especially when it pertains to the mind." He admitted.
    "I'm sure you can," He told her tossing the shell back to her. "I like it in here, it's nice and safe, and it seems the world outside might get a little more dangerous, if only there was someone who could help." He told her with a smile.

Richard stood, stretching. "I suppose it would be no harm to give it a go." He shrugged. "When do you want to leave?" He asked her curiously.

Leah nodded. "And Kyo is in prison for not following their rules. Kyo has never been a Lawful man." She stated. "Don't get me wrong he has a good heart, he follows his own laws. He does the right thing, but he has a frightful anger." After much driving she pulled up outside her small apartment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"And who do you think can help?" Kimberly asked

Sams phone went off saying she had a message she read it "we are leaving at 7am im the morning our flight is at 8am" she told him looking at Richard's blond hair "im going to miss you being blonde" she mumbled

Eve nodded "i know all that its just he mad me promise to follow the rules"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo sat back. "I could help." He stated, folding his arms looking up into her eyes.

Richard nodded in agreement. "It's going to be a long, long journey." He commented, looking at her own her. "I'll miss your hair being that color too, but then again you'd look good with any hair color." Richard sighed, resting his head back and closing his eyes.

Leah smiled. "How long have you upheld that promise do you think?" She asked her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly looked back into kyos eyes "how can you help?"

Sam smiled "aww do you have a thing for red heads?" she teased him since he said he would miss her hair color.

"Ummm...about two years so far since i got in trouble for getting rid of one of the people in kyos building" eve told Leah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo gave a brief smile. "Well, I can tell you what their plans are and how they operate, and even how they will operate while they try to locate me." He told her.

Richard let out a brief smile. "You could say that." He answered her honestly.

Leah gave her a wink leading Eve into the apartment cautiously. It was small enough, but had everything that was needed. "So you do have a rebellious side." She chuckled, teasingly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly smiled "your help and that information would be most helpful do you mind id Sebastian comes in a lesson's to what you have to tell us"

Sam laughed "I knew it"

Eve looked around the apartment "i wouldn't so much call it rebellious.its more of a i don't care and dame with the consequences side"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo raised a brow and shook his head, holding up his hand. "I'm not planning to give the information away for free." He stated. "A better room, to begin with. Better service, and access to my research." He stated.

"You know me too well Sam." He grinned. "And what's your type."

Leah grinned. "Call it what you like to justify it, there's always the thrill of it all when you go against the grain."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly sighed "i can get you better service and maybe some of your research papers but I can not allow you a different room since you are to much of a risk to do that" she explained to kyo

Sam shrugged "i don't really have a type any more since all my relationship's always failed" she told him looking away "but if i had to say i want someone that i would be able to trust and i always liked blonds"

"I suppose your right about there being a thrill" eve said looking around the apartment

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo raised his brow. "How about access to my research that doesn't involve cloning?" He asked her.
    "Also, too much of a risk, the bigger risk isn't inside this room, it's the one that is trying to hunt down this room. If you want my help, I'll need access to at least the notes on what's happened so far, or at least a complete run down." Kyo stated.

Richard looked up at his dirty blonde hair. "Like this blonde or the platinum blonde?" He asked her. "Thats another thing, you didn't tell me why the last guy didn't turn out, he seemed nice." H sat back.

Leah smiled. The apartment wasn't much, but it had all the amenities.
    "So what's the harm in letting loose once in a while?"

Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 59107108109110111 ... LastLast