Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 61109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,102 of 1102

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly sighed "sadly there are hundreds of questions and im afraid we may not have time to ask them all with what kyo has told me.but please lets go have a set and chat" she said then looked to Sebastian "would you please show us to a place where we may set and chat"

Sam shrugged "i hope we will be able to but you might not make it there if you don't stop putting yourself down for i might kill you" she told him serously then sighed "am i being to mean??" she asked worryed she may have went to far

Eve nodded "i consider you a close fraind too but its hard to be independent when all i want to do is cry and kill Sebastian" she told her honestly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sebastian nodded and led them both to an interview room, more of a formal one than the interrogation rooms.
    There were a few seats, comfy and a large table in between. "Please take a seat."
    Paul sat and shifted in the seat. "Water?" Paul asked, Sebastian nodded and picked up a jug of water and handed out several glasses.
    "Just so that you're both aware, I'm only giving you the information so that you can help my son." He told them.

Richard shook his head. "You weren't too mean." He told her, glancing into her eyes. He reached forward, and brushed a lock of her hair away from her face. "You're eyes are too pretty to hide you know." He told her.

Leah smiled "Crying will get us girls only some places, but killing Sebastian, we can accomplish that, especially now that we're here in the city." She told her. "Though, it's going to be difficult hunting him down, and getting there before Absolem."

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 61109110111