Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smirked at her question, almost anticipating it coming up again. "There's a list of roughly three thousand names, I can email it to you if you'd like." He asked her; he had time slots for people to use the facilities here that ran 6a.m. to 11p.m. The students would only use the facilities for a short period due to the rental costs, but they'd simply book an hour or so and use it to the best of their abilities before taking the results back to the college or university.
    As it was in demand, there were plenty of people using it.
    Richard blinked at the amount of background checks they'd have to do and he turned to Sam with a pained look.
    "How long have you been running this place?" Richard asked in slight disbelief.
    "A year and two months, a week and three days." Kyo answered him precisely as he led them back to the lobby.
    Richard chewed on his lip and nodded. "Okay, I think that's all the questions for now." He answered simply, almost defeated at the amount of paperwork ahead of them.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Thank you for your time and patience we will be in touch"Sam told him a little disappointed that there was nothing to get him on and since Richard did behave she owed him a drink.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard sighed and signed out of the building, flicking through it a little.
    "With the list you can put down the job title too next to their names." Richard added "Sorry to be of a bother to you." He told Kyo before leaving with Sam.
    Once they were in the car he sighed. "It's not often that he signs himself out, practically once a week, which means he sleeps there." Richard told her with a smile.

Kyo immediately went to meet back up with Eve and walking into the room he sighed. "It was a couple of lovely detectives, they were investigating the power usage." He explained to her with a sigh, chewing on his lip a little nervously. "The sooner we get out of here the better." Kyo added.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam just shook her head "he probably lives there for security reasons I mean with all the money he has wrapped up there would you want to leave it unguarded " she ask still having a filling they mest something smiling a little at Richard "oh well how about that drink i owe you before we go back to work?"

Eves face pailed "we have to leave isn't there another option"she asked as a thousand other questions ran through her head and started to pace the room again worrying about how kyo could be in trouble.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard nodded. "Yeah, but we didn't see any living quarters, or an office?" He asked. "Where does he sleep? Where does he conduct his basic administration?" He asked, but sighed. "The electricity issue is kind of solved with the air conditioning." He shrugged. "To the bar!" He chuckled finally.

Kyo sat in his office chair. "We could theoretically wall to wall the building with the cloning chambers, but creating a construction team would take a couple of years, especially with the power." He wasn't ready to go to prison quite yet.
    "Money and electricity is something we need." He tapped his finger against the desk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Will we could come back for a double check and ask to see them"Sam sead as they we driving to their usual bar.

Eve was still pacing the office like she always did win she was stressed out "we could put a solar panel gread on the roof of the building and convert to solar power"she told kyo.Eve was scared but not for herself she new if something ever happened to kyo she would eather be killed or be thrown into another lad to be experimented on but she was worried about kyo he could spend life in prison,the death penalty, or be forced to do experiments for the government either way we would not have his freedom and that bothered her to no end it was starting to make her feel sick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard nodded "Would be best to come back later on when the business hours are over." He told her with a nod, "but later." He grinned as they pulled up outside the bar. "You've not to let me drink too much." He warned her, knowing he couldn't control it.

Kyo poured himself some coffee, thinking about it.
    "The solar array would need to be massive. I could drain the city's power for a night but that would cause more suspicion. If only there were ways to speed up the growth and reduce electricity." As he sipped on his coffee he was already doing research trying to find an alternative.
    "Don't worry, I'd become a fugitive before I'd get arrested, in for a penny in for a pound as the old saying goes. As much as I'm technically a criminal, I don't think a bank robbery would cover the costs." He folded his arms suddenly. "I've a mind to match Einstein and I'm at a crossroads here." He lay his head back closing his eyes unsure what to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smiling "have I ever let you over drink during a work day"Sam asked jokingly getting out of the car and waiting for Richard.

Trying not to cry eve looked at kyo "tell me how am I not suppose to worry they could hurt you I have every right to be worried"going and sitting at her desk eve turns herself so kyo can't see her face as she trys to hide that she is starting to break down a little.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard grinned and laughed. "Well there was that one time, but you swore never again after that." He walked into the bar, the bartender, seeing them both already began making their usuals. "I came in with a black eye about three hours late." He remembered it, a funny time, but then again at the same time that was one of his first warnings.

Kyo watched her, and knew she was upset. He froze, his mind trying to think of a way to make her feel better. His stomach churned at the thought of her being upset. "Eve.. I won't let them harm me. They'll need to get up pretty early to catch me out. They have to do background checks on everyone here, I have a list of three thousand students for them to check out, then once they've gone through that, I'll have another couple of hundred for them. Plus they'd need a search warrant to get here, and they'd have to suspect me of illegal activities first, with sufficient evidence." He tried his best to put her mind at ease.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam laughed at the memory "if I remember correctly you told me to quit acting like a nagging wife win i sead you had enough"then took a sip of her drink.

Calming down a little eve still didn't look at kyo "its not the point they are going to find some way to get to you eventually how am I suppose to help keep them away from you tell me because I don't know"she sniffled a little and rubbed her hands over her face trying to get her emotions under control

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast