Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 479596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Absolem walked to Nicholas. "I'll need armaments for the crew." Absolem stated. "Good ones, not the cheap knock offs that you stored underneath the dam." He told him.
    Nicholas saw an opportunity to see if he could use Absolem. "I get what I get, the underworld is a nasty place. I get it cheap because it's illegal. If you want proper weaponry, you'd have to bust into the government storehouses." Nicholas explained, watching him.
    "I'll just probably talk with Valerie, I know she'll procure me the equipment." Absolem retorted and was about to leave.
    Nicholas sighed. "Fine, I've a weapons cache. I'll organise your equipment." He resigned. Absolem stood and nodded. "I'll start working in the city. Send me pictures of Sebastian, Richard, and Sam, and their last known whereabouts." Absolem stated and walked towards the chopper.

Leah looked a little surprised. "I didn't spot him." She shrugged. "How's the research going?" She asked her, sitting down, simply needing company.

Kyo smiled slightly at the complement. "I'll take those. As for your professional opinion, will you be attempting to put me on those medications?" He asked her.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"he is stealthy I belive Kyo created Absolem as a fail safe for if something happened" Eve stated then looked up at Leah "its going it my first project without Kyo" she said sadly "how is everything going for you so far?" she asked then pointed to the coffee pot "there is coffee if you want some"

"that depend's will you take them with out a fight?" Kimberly asked with a smile "probably not so I will not be trying to give you any medications if you keep behaving like you are dose that sound fair?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Leah nodded. "He does seem a little strange." Leah took some coffee. "Everything is fine, just sort of lonely with everyone bustling about working. It sort of doesn't seem like he's out of action given all the work that's going on, but, at the same time.. it's different." She sighed, not knowing what she was feeling.

Kyo shook his head. "I don't like the idea of medications, so if you attempt it, it wouldn't be without a fight." He told her, yet she'd know that. "I'm not a violent person Kimberly, I don't have the strength for it. I'm simply going to remain as calm as possible." He told her, desperately wanting to get into her good books so that she'd be able to remove the straight jacket; which annoyed him the most.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded "I think the reason he seem's a little strange is that he hasnt realy had time to ajust to the world I woke him up and didnt think about his feeling or about what he would need I did it out of worry and anger" she told Leah "you can stay hear if you want so you wont be lonely"

"are you sure everyone has a violent side to them and strength has nothing to do with it if you go into a rage you could harm other's and yourself" Kimberly stated "were you on medication when you were younger?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo laughed softly. "I've a violent side sure enough, but there's only so much physical strength that can be improved by adrenaline. Especially with my stature, I'm not going to be putting up fights, unless you force my hand." He told her.
    Thinking back over his childhood, he had remembered his father injecting him with something, but he was too young to remember what it was. It was also a source of trauma, so he had blocked most of it out. He shook his head gently, his smile dropping from his face. "No, not that I'm aware of anyway." He lied.

Leah smiled and held her mug after taking a sip. "Thank you." She muttered. "It's strange to think that Kyo is out of action. I keep expecting him to pop up like he used to." She spoke out loud, staring into her mug.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly nodded "I glade you dont want to fight unless you have to by feeling threatened" she said watching him "you know iv been in this feld long enough to know when im being lied to so is it you realy dont know or that you dont know what you were on?"

Eve sighed "I know what you mean. I keep waiting for him to start explaing his next idea or to tell me he need's something"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo thought about it. "You'd have to ask my father what it was he gave me." He told her. "Although I have an Eidetic memory, it only developed a few years after he had stopped giving me medicine. I was six when the memory kicked in, anything before that I can barely remember." He told her honestly. "I doubt it was anything bad, he was a doctor, and a good one." He sighed, looking into his lap.

Leah sat back and sighed. "I remember when he first came to me with an idea.. it was so odd. He asked me if I could have any animalistic trait, what would it be." She chuckled remembering it like it was yesterday. "I can't even remember what I said but it was something stupid just to annoy him." She chuckled once more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"was he useing you as a test subject?" Kimberly asked since she couldnt recall any medication that could give one an Eidetic memory "so you became a sciencetest to follow in your father's foot steep's?"

Eve smiled "was that before I was created?" she asked since Kyo never brought that up to her

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo thought about it. "I wouldn't be able to give you a true answer. Could have been, but it might have been a self diagnosis thing." He informed her. "No, my father wasn't a Doctor of science, he was a doctor of medicine. I pursued science because I was so curious about things." He told her. "Sure I went into pharmaceuticals and things but pushing the boundaries of science is something I enjoy doing." He told Kimberly.

Leah nodded "It was before you were created, I knew Kyo just over 2 years before he created you. I even remember when he came to me asking about actually creating you. It was so uncomfortable for him, he thought it might look weird if he created a woman." She laughed lightly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly nodded "you are a complicated person" she told him taking note's "what of your mother what did she do?" she asked knowing that it most likely was a touchy subject for Kyo but wanted to see how he reacted

Eve smiled enjoying Leah's company and story's "I offten wondered why he made me a woman but every time I asked he would avoid the question" she told Leah

Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 479596979899 ... LastLast