Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1161

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly sighed "sadly there are hundreds of questions and im afraid we may not have time to ask them all with what kyo has told me.but please lets go have a set and chat" she said then looked to Sebastian "would you please show us to a place where we may set and chat"

Sam shrugged "i hope we will be able to but you might not make it there if you don't stop putting yourself down for i might kill you" she told him serously then sighed "am i being to mean??" she asked worryed she may have went to far

Eve nodded "i consider you a close fraind too but its hard to be independent when all i want to do is cry and kill Sebastian" she told her honestly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sebastian nodded and led them both to an interview room, more of a formal one than the interrogation rooms.
    There were a few seats, comfy and a large table in between. "Please take a seat."
    Paul sat and shifted in the seat. "Water?" Paul asked, Sebastian nodded and picked up a jug of water and handed out several glasses.
    "Just so that you're both aware, I'm only giving you the information so that you can help my son." He told them.

Richard shook his head. "You weren't too mean." He told her, glancing into her eyes. He reached forward, and brushed a lock of her hair away from her face. "You're eyes are too pretty to hide you know." He told her.

Leah smiled "Crying will get us girls only some places, but killing Sebastian, we can accomplish that, especially now that we're here in the city." She told her. "Though, it's going to be difficult hunting him down, and getting there before Absolem."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly nodded "thats why we are both hear to help kyo" she said taking a seat and pulling out her note book and a pin "now if you don't mind why did kyo want to make a perfect person?" she asked wondering if there was more to it then just his mother passing

Sam blushed and looked away from Richard "thank you" she said softly

Eve nodded "its going to be more then difficult from what i found out Sebastian is almost like a nomad he is constantly on the go and armed at all times" she told Leah showing that she had looked into Sebastian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Paul shrugged, "He said human life was imperfect as it stood, and eventually the downfall of humankind, will be itself if it continues it's destructive cycle." He began. "But at the same time, he's had a fear of death, and his goal would be ultimately to achieve immortality through any means necessary. So maybe he wants to transfer his own conscious over to a healthier host in a continual cycle." Paul told her.

Richard smiled. "Ah, should we get some rest before our journey?" He suggested.

Leah chuckled. "Armed at all times means he's scared. We just have to keep our eyes out. He'd be most vulnerable when he's travelling, and given that he's a mover, he'll be travelling a lot."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimbely nodded why wrighting in her note book "i understand we all fear death to some extent but there is nothing we can do about it ." she spoke "did this fear manifest before or after his mothers death?"

Sam nodded "rest sounds good" she said still blushing

Eve nodded "but if he is in a place he feels is safe or that he has to stay at then we just have to wate for him to get restless"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Paul nodded. "Fearing death is one thing, but fearing it enough to send you into a panic attack is a true fear of death. The fear was there from before, but the absolute fear does stem from his mother's death, I didn't help matters either" He spoke looking down.

Richard stretched and yawned. "I'll take the couch, just throw me a blanket out." He told her with a soft smile.

Leah rested her head back. "I'm not a fan of waiting. There's secret option c, we force him out, what do you think Absolem will do?" She asked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"He has had panic attacks associated with death from what thinking about or talking about it? Did he see something die?" Kimberly asked

Sam nodded standing and stretching "alright" she spoke going to get Richard a blanket and pillow from a closet and coming back placing them on the couch "do you need anything else?"

"I believe absolem has already started trying to flush Sebastian out or at least sent a warning by now"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Paul nodded. "If he starts thinking about it, it spirals into panic attacks. It's not the dying he panics about, it's what happens afterwards; nothing." He told her.

Kyo paced the room, his hand tracing the walls, his eyes cast inwards mulling over an idea.
    He finally, after a moment walked to the door. "Get me Sebastian, I'm ready to give him information." He shouted out to the guard.
    The guard instantly sent a runner out with the information. "Sebastian, Kyo said he wants to give information, and has asked for you personally." He told Sebastian. Sebastian turned to doctor barns surprised. "Stay here with Paul, I'll see what he can give us." Sebastian wasted no time in walking in to the room.

Richard sat on the couch thinking about it, a thought entering his mind causing him to grin. "No that's all I'll need." He chuckled to himself.

Leah nodded. "I get the feeling that Absolem doesn't give warnings, nor does he give a second chance. Did you know Kyo made him?" She asked curiously.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"So its the unknown that scares kyo could that be because there is no formula or anything for him to figure out?"Kimberly asked pall then looked back at Sebastian "alright but be careful he is unstable and remember he is not your personal punching bag"

Sam put the blanket and pillow on the couch "whats with the grin?" she asked gathering the cups from there tea

"He doesn't seem like he would dose it" eve said then sighed sadly "no i didn't know he made absolem tell kyo gave me the device leading me to come to the conclusion that he dont trust me anymore and that i have become obsolete"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Paul shrugged. "Could be, I heard him muttering to himself; no sense of touch, no sense of memory, no senses whatsoever. He's afraid of loosing everything. Imagine loosing all your senses in one instant, then in the same instance loosing memories, and then your consciousness, no dreams no nothing." Paul sat back. "Enough to make anyone afraid."

"What information have you got?" Sebastian asked Kyo.
    "I have a proposition for you." Kyo began, his eyes locked onto Sebastian's. "I know you've already got a team of scientists trying to decipher my research."
    "I do?" Sebastian asked, it was true, but he didn't want to say it.
    "If you don't then I'd be very disappointed. I'll give you the clone technology, if I can become the lead scientist. I know you want a lovely little clone army, and I can give it to you." Kyo spoke.
    "I suppose you want out of this prison cell too?" He asked him. "What guarantee can I have that you aren't just going to turn on us the very second you have access to everything?" He asked.
    "Because if I did then you'd just capture me again, right?" He asked.
    Sebastian laughed. "Good point, but I can't just approve of something like this." Sebastian told him.

Richard shook his head with a smile. "It's nothing, forget about it." He grinned and laid out the blanket on the couch, puffing out the pillow and resting his head onto it, throwing his blanket over himself.

Leah sighed "I doubt it was a lack of trust, or that you've become obsolete. Maybe he thought Absolem would do things you wouldn't." She shrugged.

Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113 ... LastLast