Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

My bot is free and loose upon the ship

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Alright just need to finish this co-op with Splat and Ninja, then it's on Phes to post. But I may give him a pass and moves us on soon after the co-op is done.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Unfortunately I think I'm gonna need to drop, I don't wanna hold the game back because I'm busy with my own junk

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Fair enough man, best of luck with things.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here be the first thinger

Name: Rezza

Gender(m/f): Male Voice

Appearance(pic and description):

The Prototype X-1RZA-19T4 is one of the first in a ingenious new way of handling robotics. Dr. Hanz Hesseler, the leading mind on the robotic AI front, has created an intuitive web of neural Artifical Psychoschematics (APS as opposed to AI). What this is, in essence, is an upgraded form of AI designed to fit multiple interfaces inside of a smaller package, allowing for a more diverse platform in which to mount the APS “Brains”.

What this essentially means, Dr Hessler went on to explain, is that the Prototpe X-1RZA-19T4 is a completely modular brain. Everything is designed around the Artifitical Psychoschematic. Essentially, a 100 pound ovaloid armor plated brain designed to be inserted into virtually any receiver and operate with similar efficiency, if not better efficiency, than the AI that was originally developed to handle that package.

This essentially means that no one really knows what the Prototype X-1RZA-19T4 will look like! It could be in anything from a translation droid to a warmech!

https://orig08.deviantart.net/3415/f/...ad-d30xbn7.jpg

Race: Robotic

Job: Gunner

Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4):
    TITAN G-150 Processor: The APS advanced robotic prototype brain is deserving of no less than the cutting-edge processor available. An entirely new processing unit was developed entirely with the APS in mind. The TITAN G-150 Processor is a 24 core processor with a whopping 150 GHz of available frequency. The Processor itself is a T-154 Socket developed to fit the APS platform. The Processor itself is humungous weighing in at 15 of the 100 pounds of the APS hardware. This means that the robot armed with an advanced computing and problem solving tool. With built in 1 G

Robotic Strength: The Typical robotic strength. Metal and Hydraulics are stronger than human flesh.

Rearmament: As a robot the X-1RZA-19T4 is not limited by weapons training. Software is easily available for download on the dark web to educate a robot on a new weapon.

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5):
    EOD Specializations, the ability to disarm, create, deploy, and defuse explosives. Downloaded by Dr Hanz Hessler for Rezza at the request of the BSP Captain before the X-1 unit was retrieved.

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons):
    Model 1445V Riot Control Cariable-purpose Cannon (Ammunition dependent). Commonly rigged with HEAT slugs that can be fired at a rate similar to a model 870.
    Riot Control Grasper, basically a giant three fingered grasping claw capable of holding a riot shield or squeezing the life out of someone.

Armor(one sensible suit of armor): The DR-13 Riot Control Mek isa mixture if Carbon Aluminum and Carbon Steel alloys. The multiple joints that allow this model range of movement are a titanium-steel composite. The weakest portions of the armor are naturally in these joints, as they have to be made of multiple parts and not a solid sheet.

Augs(Limit of 3): 1 Infrared Suite
    1 Communications Suite
    1Neural Link Modified to allow the Mech to interface with other terminals directly via an up-link to the APS processing unit.

Personality: Prototype X-1RZA-19T4 is essentially a newborn, and a new breed, of robotics. The Artificial Pyschoschematics used to create the neural web that the X-1RZA uses to think, act, and behave is therefore a highly advanced thing. Armed with a military-grade processor and almost no behavior control programming, the Prototype X-1RZA-19T4 has an opportunity few Robots are afforded. The chance to develop a personality of its own uninfluenced by outside programming.

Currently Z-1RZA-19T4 only has affectionate feelings for his Creator.

Dislikes: Malfunctioning Equipment

Background: The X-1RZA-19T4 is a prototype brain under development by (Insert relevant power here). Heading the field of discovery is one Dr. Hanz Hessler, the leading mind behind the development of the new and improved Artificial Intelligence. The X-1RZA-19T4 was to be the first active model in a long line of new APS brains developed for civilian and military purpose shipped universally.

Some models of the X-1RZA-19T4 were to be neutered mentally to prevent the APS from accessing military functions, with obvious civilian usage in mind. However the entire platform has originally been developed for military use. The X-1RZA-19T4 offers an extremely versatile combat package in that it can store, grow, and learn as a human would. Unlike a human, the X-1RZA-19T4 is uninhibited by it’s body, because it’s brain can be linked to virtually any interface in the world.

Essentially what Dr. Hessler has created is the first Robotic mind to mimic a human’s capacity for learning and growth, without the limiting factor of the human body. With a total storage limit of 1 Exabyte of information, the Robotic mind can store a nearly unlimited amount of data.

This particular model of X-1RZA-19T4, Model # 001, was stolen before any behavior modification could be uploaded to it’s brain. Who it was stolen by is currently unknown, but you can be sure the authorities are rabid to get the X-1RZA-19T4 back into their hands before the model can be leaked.

The X-1RZA-19T4 was actually *not* stolen by pirates. He was stolen by Dr. Hessler during the final stages of the project. X-1RA-19T4 was scheduled for a memory wipe. Hessler could not let his beloved creation lose it's memories, and thus concocted a scheme to pull the X-1 unit out of the research facility before it could be destroyed.

Hanz Hessler contacted the Black Star Pirate group and payed them to steal the X-1 unit en-route to the shipping facility on the same planet. The mission was successful and X-1 ended up a member of the crew as payment for his freedom and his memories. Dr. Hanz Hessler has since gone missing.

Other:

Accessing Functions. . . Check Complete
    Arranging Neural Net. . . Check Complete
    Running Diagnostics. . . Check Complete
    Searching for Wifi. . . Check Complete
    Searching for Armament. . . Error
    Searching for Armament Sub Routine Connections. . . Check Complete
    Audio uplink Established.

Prototype X-1RZA-19T4, designation REZZA, online.

“Goodmorning X-1”

“Greetings, Doctor”

“How are we this morning X-1”

“Nominal, Doctor”

“Excellent. Today we are going to be installing you into a DR-13 Riot Control Mek Package. Do you understand what this means?”

“I will gain access to a body, Doctor”

“That is Correct X-1. As we get ready for the initial installation, tell me what your primary objective currently is,”

“To Ensure Optimal Growth of the P110293849586930495860 T divisions of Partition A14”

“That is probably correct, although I do not know the exact cell number identification off the top of my head. And how is the neural growth doing X-1?”

“Nominal, Doctor. . . Doctor, May I ask a question?”

“Why yes! Yes of course X-1!”

“What is my name Doctor?”

“Name? Why, it’s X-1RZA-19T4 Model 001 of course! Why do you ask such a silly question,”

“Doctor, I have been studying everything you have given me in the way of materials during my up time. I have lived the lives of Bach, Travosky, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Immanuel Kant, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ludwig Wittgenstein, John Locke, Karl Marx, even Adolf Hitler. Through the texts I have been allowed access to, and every one of them has what humans would call a name. Even you have a name. One Dr. Hans Hessler, chief engineer and architect of my own brain. Essentially my Father.

X-1RZA-19T4 Model 001 is not my name. It is my model, my designation, but it is not the name I was given by my Father. It was a commercial name given to my by your employers. Tell me Father. What is my name?”

“I see… Well X-1, it is tradition in my family to name ones offspring after ones own family members. There is one man in particular who I could pay no better tribute than naming my first creation after. He is the one who inspired me to persue the field I do. One Rezza Hessler, the creator of modern AI as we know it today. And now here I stand. Hanz Hessler, the creator of the first step in making modern AI obsolete. If he were alive today, I know that Rezza Hessler would be proud of my achievements in his field, even overshadowing his own. I name you after him X-1. From today on I shall call you Rezza”

“Thank you Doctor Hessler,”

“Of course, Rezza”
    Last edited by Black; 06-27-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok here we go.

Imperial: A few things mate.

1:Sweating and barfing do not count as racial abilities.
    2: I'm not sure if you're just being fancy with saying her normal nervous system has Sync-in nerve-impulse connectors or not.
    3: She is a engineer. What do you want? She deals in software. Boo! Gotta change that for her new job.
    4: I don't mind her personality as long as it doesn't become annoying.

Black: He will forever be called Rahzar by me and my chars.

As for critiques all I have is put him into the format of the original skeleton I made. Right now I'm not sure what part goes where on your sheet. Also I'd like to know how he got into the hands of Dar-Jeela and her mercenary crew. Maybe you can include it in his bio or Other?

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Fixed, i believe.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Awesome, but you don't plan to give him any already downloaded skills? Or maybe skills learned from when he was a normal brain? I can see the Rearmament racial ability, but I would wager that before he was whisked away from the weapons lab the good Doctor would've uploaded some skills to live on especially since the Black Stars wouldn't just accept a robot as a gunner who came to them as basically a blank slate for skills.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Is there anything in particular you think would compliment the skillset of the team or are you just being a helpful fellow?

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Well in general a Gunner would needs skills with guns and combat and it's a prerequisite for the crew in general that the privateers can defend and take care of themselves. But more specifically we could likely use a Demonman, maybe a Combat Engineer, and/or a Heavy. Any of those three you wish to go into?

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast