Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies you watched but didn't like

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Vampire, 1x1, BL, LGBTQIA+
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hm absolute worst one I have spent money on thanks to one of my brothers: After Earth. Even Will couldn't save this one.
    It Follows, Airbender.....no no that doesn't exist what am I talking about

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Prefacing that we regularly do "bad film nights" to enjoy and provide running commentary on those semi-precious gems that are "so bad they're good". Unfortunately, these two were just mind-numbingly bad to the point they were difficult to even squeeze humour out of ultimately. The first did have a few moments of ridiculous dialogue. The last is only good if you enjoy looking at badly shot treescapes from a distance for long periods of time.

Singularity - Carmen Argenziano and John Cusack... Why? "They think they understand. But they don't. But you do. But really you don't. And I know that you think that I do know that you don't." Great villain monologue, gents, that clears your agenda right up for us.

Diablo - Clint Eastwood's son Scott's attempt to pay homage to his father's American Westerns legend. He should really just not... ever. Ever. Disown him, Clint.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12