Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Skies, New Home (Space Colony IC)

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nick smiled, offering his arm for her to take before walking towards the small tavern. He walked up to the bar with her and said "I'll have a whiskey," he looked at Jaz and said "Maybe some fine wine for the pretty young lady?" he was just flirting in a friendly manner, really. Honestly it wouldn't surprise him if she ordered a shot of whiskey as well.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Light Romance, Realistic Fantasy, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As the pair boarded the elevator and began their descent, the young girl asked a question that brought up a great point about the creatures similarity to humans. "Well," he said, pondering just long enough for the elevator doors to open, "I can't really say for sure... I'd imagine it has some form of communication, but it's probably not exactly a 'language'." He emphasized the last word with a one-handed air-quote before continuing, "If it has the communication skills of a canine, it probably speaks more with body language than it's voice, and uses it's voice as more of an aide to it's physical movements." He was almost talking more to himself at this point, all the while swiping their way through a maze of doors and hallways. "If it's more like a primate then it might communicate more with it's voice... I still don't know that it would have specific words to communicate like we do, but I guess we'll find out! I have a feeling this thing isn't anything like the animals back home..."

Finally they reached their destination. The panel above the massive double doors read B3-FAUNA-L-10, which stood for Basment level 3 - Fauna Laboratory number 10. This was one of the biggest rooms on the floor, and was actually intended to be the newest research lab for the planets indigenous animals; It was fully equipped with cages and viewing rooms, high-tech medical equipment, lab equipment for who-knows-what... Lady Luck certainly favors us... Kyle thought to himself as they entered the massive, overly-clean space.

"This is it!" he said to Sie, and carried the creature off to the central viewing space.
    Last edited by fae; 07-27-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Jaz smiled taking his arm and walking with him. "Wine will do." Jaz said. "I don't drink often, got to be a responsible driver after all." She smirked as she took a seat. "So tell me more about what happened?"

All Sie could do was listen with intense interest. she'd watched movies and stuff but there wasn't much of the way of nature in the middle of a city, and the dogs and cats she did see weren't usually very friendly. "Wow, you sure do know a lot Kyle!" she said. "How did you get to be so smart in everything anyways?!" she asked with a grin as they continued walking. When they got to the biggest room she paused once she stepped inside and looked over the room. "Whoa, its huge!" She knew what this room was for! for all the cool animals that were on this planet. "Cool!" She scurried after Kyle as he took the creature to a mini like room with in the large room. "Well this room look boring.." she said peering through the glass.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910