Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] Fall of the Demon Emperor

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Together the two brothers unleashed a devastating strike. Along the front of the enemy line many had their throats slit with a few being fully decapitated. The lopped off heads rolled to Bohai's feet as the large man twisted his body and knocked the corpses over onto their comrades. Many of the dragon disciples had fallen and were now replaced by changdao wielding warriors. Blood coated everyone present as it gushed about from wounds opened every second during the fight. Bohai tried the move again and both managed to slice a few more necks. After he locked blades with an enemy soldier before pushing the woman back and knocking a few of her own over. "Brother I think twice is enough! They expect it now, we'll have to change tactics."

Arrows went over the front lines into more of the bulk of the rebels. It appears the enemy was done with causing friendly fire for the time being. This pitched fight was gruesome, rebel bodies were piling up nearly into walls. But still the enemy lost their numbers with each death while the rebels were replaced by one or two more. It was death by a thousand cuts and there was no doubt the numbers were on the rebels' side. Baigujing unleashed a wave of fire down the path that burned through the left flank. It terrified the people there who stood still, unsure how to press on through the wake of such destruction. Bohai screamed to them. "Remember we fight not for ourselves, we fight for our children, our grandchildren! Baigujing's reign must end here today! For Nan, for Hexin, for Dong, for Bei, for Xi!" This surged the spirits of the rebels who raised their tools and continued their charge into death. Bohai took a sword strike across the shoulder which caught his jaw drawing blood. In that moment he pushed back then held out his arm behind him like he was to throw a javelin. "Brother, be my spear! Be my exploding bolt of death!"
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu had to study, stupefied, the corpses amass around him. Warfare wasn’t a new entity in his life, but what had been before was never to this degree. Corpses like a hillside or like valleys of cooling bodies. He had been engaged in combat with an infantryman who couldn’t keep speed because what ruptured from his stomach. He had to disengage the fight and lurch vomit, carelessly landing on even the dead underfoot. It was all disgusting and all Baigujing’s fault.

The acidic taste and the uncomfortable knots in his stomach lingered while his brother beckoned him to join him. Bohai was always so full of unusual strategies but he trusted him.

“Hah!” Jianyu shouted in pain, ripping the arrow out of his shoulder and pulling it out of his decorative shoulder pad to toss on the corpse, blood and vomit stained ground. His left leg was a struggle to move, certainly not with the same easy control as the right but he could still manage. He leaped into position and his bother tossed him.

Jianyu extended and flapped his wings, getting him to such heights the men below were the size of his hand, shrinking more so. His lithe winged shadow over some of the armored heads zipped so quickly. From this way Jia could truly see the numbers in contrast of Baigujing’s army and the people of The Five Kingdoms. It was exhilarating, and distinctly inhuman just how high and with such agility he could glide in the air. For a much needed juvenile moment he felt as if he were a dragon soaring in the sky.

Mid-flight it came to The White Nan that he could manage to get onto the wall near Baigujing if he steered himself just right. From this impossible height Jianyu accomplished this strange feet, landing near the demon and an archer who was surly surprised to see any man from so far away come upon his position.

Jianyu Feather Scattered setting the archer ablaze and horrible riddled with zipping feathers flying in his direction. He would attempt to appear behind the fiery sorcerer while he was surprised by the sudden arrival, possibly stuck with many feather-cut slashes, to appear behind him and kick him boldly off the wall onto the ground outside his castle so he may personally meet the brave soul who were rebelling against him.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The archers bubbled and became charred skeletons as the magical fire burned through their flesh. They threw themselves from the wall in an attempt to escape the fires but were only met with quicker deaths. Down the steps leading up to the walls were more archers and warriors of Baigujing that charged to fill the emptied spaces. Jianyu managed to strike the Demon Emperor and was able to see as he tumbled cut by feathers onto a pile of dead archers. He bounced off their corpses and tumbled down them until he regained his footing. From his position down there he could no longer cast his fire spells with ease. With venom in his words he yelled at Jianyu. "Traitor!"

Soldiers rush to Jianyu to face him upon the walls. Down below Baigujing pushed through his forces towards the gate while holding his ornate spear. Dao wielding warriors surrounded Jianyu but did not press him. Beneath their helms were worried and sweating faces. Slowly they approached as one with careful steps taken towards him. Down below Bohai threw something and beside Jianyu landed a long spear of the dragon disciples. If that had missed he could have accidentally impaled Jianyu. Bohai tried to yell to him but it was hard to hear him over the sounds of battle.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu felt a rush of justice swell in him while he watched Baigujing fall. He wanted the Demon Emperor to suffer humility for the crimes he had committed. The White Nan was startled by the spear landing beside him, staring down at it and his distant older brother – hearing nothing. The White Nan had to follow brotherly instinct, and the drive he held personally for vengeance.

He knelt down and grabbed the spear, tossing his doa over the edge to fall far below. The men who dare near him were entirely ignored while he lunged off following after his falling weapon. His plumage followed the gusts made from his leap, spreading in masterful display. With grace Jianyu moved in the air with his feet periodically shifting in a slow aerial ‘walk’ down to the ground below. His wings extended and waved, navigating his descent to be on top of Baigujing. Such supernatural feats sparked excitement and the sensation of destiny – especially as he neared the Demon Emperor.

“I will end your life!” Jianyu yelled from above the fire sorcerer, poisonous weapon leading the dive.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Baigujing held his spear in one hand and with the other grabbed a nearby soldier. The White Nan plunged the weapon down and impaled the soldier he had put in harm's way. She was a meat shield, an effective one at that. The spear went through her belly and exited at the base of her spine. Her mouth tried to move to speak but only gurgling came out. Her face was plastered with regret as Baigujing kicked her body onto Jianyu. He turned and pushed through his soldiers creating more distance while pulling feathers out of his skin. "Whoever kills the bird will be made general!"

From the sound f it the rebels were getting closer and closer. All around Jianyu the packed tightly soldiers moved towards him with their weapons raised. At the gate soldiers were wheeling the machinery. "Get the gates open, the Emperor is down there!" "Long live the Emperor Baigujing!" Baigujing himself was again trying to reach the gates to escape further into the shrine.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu no longer felt the guilt of death, the casualty of a blocking soldier only another testament of Baigujing’s cowardice. His spear however, was so lodged into her when the Demon Emperor discarded her towards Jianyu he was struck with her fresh corpse and knocked to the ground. The spear was left standing in the air through her entrails and the weight of her armored body on him.

The weight was heavy, The White Nan was swift and agile, but not potentially strong. The smells of her breath and the blood that had come from her lips only added to what the battle smelled of, and mixed horridly with the vomit taste in his mouth. He reeled while soldier came near him, trying to push her off of him through the sickened specs of white in his eyes.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

With great strain he managed to push her off and over. The spear stayed lodged within her. Bohai screamed at the top of his lungs. "Brother!" They had broken through the enemy lines. Led by Bohai the Rebels were making their way through Baigujing's elites. Still they swarmed around Jianyu. With swords raised they altogether brought their weapons down to bring an end to Jianyu.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu was just able to roll over and avoid one blade’s piercing strike to get him. But with how fast and focused they were, from The White Nan’s lowered position he was in grave danger. He was fast, pushing his body up with his hands to glide back to his feet, but before that could happen and he get off the ground, a spear punctured onto the back of his right shoulder. The fire and torment surrounding his elbow brought him to a screaming halt back onto the ground where he fell back down. Another soldier jammed down his weapon to Jianyu’s thigh.

Feather Scatter exploded in each direction, The White Nan taking a feather that flew overhead of the soldiers and hopping weakly from head to head, following his brother’s voice. The deep hole in Jianyu’s shoulder was bleeding heavily, a gentle leap from the head of a soldier brought Jianyu to Bohair where he fell to his knees a bloody mess in white.

15/20 mana used

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

In the center of where Jianyu had exploded were many bodies caught aflame. They screamed in horror and flailed with nowhere to go. Their eyes boiled out of their sockets, their tongues melted through the bottom of their jaws. Hair burned away as their features deformed and they fell to the ground as charred corpses. Swords swung overhead trying to catch Jianyu. A ball of fire arced over his head, thrown by Baigujing. The Demon Emperor continued to hide behind his forces.

Jianyu reached his brother who jumped in the way of a sword blow. His armor protected him, but Bohai was bleeding from his forehead. He decapitated the attacker swiftly then yet again pushed over those nearest to him. "Brother you're not dying just yet! We are almost there! I can taste his fear on my tongue!" His glaive thrust into the armpit of a soldier. Those with simple clubs among the Rebels were at the front beating down in swarms on Baigujing's defenders. They were almost to the walls, almost to the demon himself. Bohai looked around him them made a gambit. "We end this now brother!" He raised his weapon horizontally and used it as a bar. He pushed forward and started sprinting as fast as he could. Bohai continued to knock down soldiers as their blades cut him across his body. Those he sent to the ground were trampled by Rebels.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu was panting while he tried to keep up with his brother, holding onto his shoulder and its half torn off pad. His gait was with a heavy limp behind Bohai. For now he had to rely on his brother’s strength and keep himself focused on following. When it came time he would use the last of his energy to help critically, but the blood loss, the warm soaking in his clothes and moving down his limbs didn’t invigorate him to do much more.

As brothers of Nan they had worked hard to get to this point, Baigujing was vulnerable – a thing never dreamed of before, now reality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast