Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Start? [M] { Midori-hime && lobo }

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jasper stared up at the boy with wide eyes when he was held onto, his own hands grasping onto Aiden. There was a part of him that knew he should pull away..but the other part of him just leaned into the hold instead. It was odd to have a gentle touch like this. He hadn't been so close to a person in at least a couple of years. Just when Jasper didn't think it could get better, he watched Aiden's smile grow, and he swore his heart had never beat faster than it was now. Jasper shook his head though when Aiden's confidence seemed to falter, the college boy giving his arms a small squeeze of assurance. "Trust me, it's a lot weirder that a guy like you would have any interest in someone like me," he whispered, biting down on his bottom lip. He was so confused by this turn of events...but he also couldn't be any happier. The feelings were mutual.

As the two reached the campus, Jasper looked around quickly as he just realized they had reached their destination. A little frown curled onto his lips, disappointment starting to flood his gut. He wasn't ready to part ways. Though..now that he was back to the campus he started to realize how different the two of them were. Aiden seemed so much more confident. He was independent, and strong. He could fend for himself, but clearly had people who had his back. Jasper was still independent...but it was forced. He didn't have people that had his back. He was weak, or so he thought. He couldn't stand up for himself. He was quiet, and awkward. He wasn't confident and..

Jasper jumped at Aiden's outburst, his wide eyes landing on the other boy again. He tucked away his thoughts for another time, opting to smile at Aiden instead. He quickly dug a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, along with a pen that he had tucked into the pocket of his sweatshirt. He held them both out to Aiden quickly, listening as the other mentioned the gas station. He thought over their walk, very slowly nodding his head. "Yeah..I remember. It's not too far from here. About halfway between you and me," Jasper said, nodding quickly now. He remembered where it was. It was, luckily, one of the only places he remembered passing.

Jasper looked down at the paper as it was handed back to him, his dimpled smile instantly appearing as Aiden explained what the numbers were. Though an odd tingle seemed to pass through his fingers as they brushed Aiden's, and his smile faltered a bit at the contact. He was half tempted to reach out and touch him again, but he managed to resist the urge and clutch the paper to his chest instead. He started to smile again, feeling like a teen that was asked out on a first date. "Thank you..so much,"[ he finally whispered, moving forward to hug Aiden. The contact was brief, the college boy quickly letting go to take a few steps back. "Goodnight, Aiden! I'll talk to you soon, okay?" Jasper spoke as he backed up, waving the paper at Aiden. He walked backwards a few steps before reluctantly turning away, knowing he really needed to get back to the dorms before the sun completely went down. He didn't let himself look back, and instead quickened his pace towards his dorm. The sooner he got there, the sooner he could put the number in his phone where it would be safe.
    Last edited by lobo; 08-14-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aiden could only smile as Jasper doubted himself once more. He doubt there was much he could ever do for the boy… He barely had any money to his name and he wasn't particularly good at anything but fighting. But if nothing else, he hoped he could at least show Jasper how amazing he really was and help him to raise his confidence. Just the fact that Jasper was able to make him smile more in a few hours than he had in months… that meant something to him.

A soft gasp left his lips as the other male suddenly hugged him and he worried Jasper might feel his heart which threatened to break through his ribcage with it's pounding. He swallowed, slowly raising his hands to rest over the boy's back. Though as soon as they did, Jasper was already pulling away. "Y-yeah…" He said, slowly breaking out of his daze before he gave Jasper a dazzling smile. His lip throbbed but he didn't care. "I'll be waiting! Goodnight…" He watched as Jasper backed away and then rushed off across the campus, not moving until he could no longer see him in the dark.

"Fuck yes!" He shouted suddenly, fighting the urge to jump into the air like an idiot. He spun around, starting down the street to head back to the slums with a newfound vigor. Nothing could bother him right now, knowing that the cutest boy he'd seen in a long time actually seemed to like him. At least he liked him enough to want to spend time with him. Yet at the same time it made him a little nervous. He didn't know the first thing about actually dating someone and he didn't want to mess it up.

Eventually he stopped at a pay phone, making a quick call. He tapped his fingers anxiously until someone finally answered. "Hey, it's me, Ace. Get the guys together. We gotta do something tonight!" He said enthusiastically, surprising the person on the other end. "N-nothing, I'm just in a really good mood tonight, I don't want to waste it." He hung up a moment later, still grinning to himself as he continued on to their meeting place.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Despite having gone home to study, Jasper found himself daydreaming more about Aiden than he was actually studying. Everything from his pretty, bright smile, to the Grim Reaper tattooed on his arm. There was just something about the boy that drove Jasper's heart crazy. Maybe it was the potential thrill that may come from hanging around Aiden. Or maybe it was just the fact that Aiden had actually been an incredibly sweet guy. Jasper was feeling important. There was somebody out there that not only found him attractive, but seemed to hopefully think his personality wasn't all that bad either. It was strange for Jasper to click with another so fast, but he wasn't going to complain. He'd much rather enjoy the moment in case something were to go horribly wrong.

Speaking of horrible, nearly every professor for each subject Jasper had decided to throw projects and pop quizes at him for the best three days. He worked his butt off, scrambling to study and work as much as he could to get it all done. During this time, he seemed to have forgotten that phones were a thing, and that he should have sent Aiden some sort of warning about his crammed schedule. Jasper wasn't used to having people to talk with though, and his phone usually was just meant for communicating with his mother back home.

By the evening of the third day away from Aiden, Jasper finally remembered that there was something important he needed to do. He snatched up his phone, already rushing towards the edge of campus. Guilt was already starting to stir up in his gut, and he could only hope that Aiden would forgive him for taking so long to get in touch. As soon as the college boy reached the edge of campus, he hit the dial button on Aiden's number. He hadn't felt this nervous in such a long time. He knew his studies were important, but he suddenly wanted to forget all about them and focus completely on getting to see Aiden again. He wanted to feel that flutter in his chest. He wanted to smile and laugh with the boy. More importantly, he just wanted to be around him again. He wanted to learn more about Aiden. He wanted to almost..protect Aiden, even if that was nearly impossible for him to do.

"Aiden! I'm so sorry. I..I've been so busy. I completely forgot to call you. I'm so sorry," Jasper spoke as soon as he heard something from the other line, not even sure if it was Aiden answering, or just the dial tone.
    Last edited by lobo; 08-18-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Despite the bliss he felt that first night, hanging with his friends, the next three days dragged on horribly slow and Aiden had fallen into somewhat of a depression. He was distracted at work, constantly peeking at his phone, swearing he had felt it vibrate. And then he went straight home, laying on his bed and staring at his phone. It was starting to feel like nothing but a dream… Maybe he had gotten too ahead of himself and Jasper had just been trying to be nice that day. Maybe he had decided he didn't want anything to do with a guy like Aiden. Unfortunately, this depression wasn't because of lack of contact from Jasper alone.

Aiden rolled over and sighed, staring up at his ceiling blankly. Get over it… He told himself. I should have known from the beginning this would happen. I got my hopes up, only to have them crushed again. Why do I bother? He thought solemnly and then sat up suddenly, crossing his one room apartment to the bathroom cabinet hidden behind a mirror above the sink. Grabbing an orange pill bottle, he popped a few in his mouth before returning to his bed. He flopped back and continued to stare at the ceiling blankly.

And then his phone rang. Aiden's heart skipped a beat, but in his head he told himself that it was probably just one of his friends. Slowly he lifted the phone to his ear. Before he could even say 'Hello', he heard that familiar voice rambling on the other end. A shiver went through him and he smiled. "I'm glad you called…" He said simply, completely dismissing the guy's apology. His mood did a complete 180 and he got up quickly, moving back to the bathroom mirror to fix his hair a bit. "What's up? Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked, hopeful that Jasper was calling because he wanted to meet up. Aiden sniffed his shirt and then turned to his dresser, carefully juggling the phone as he pulled off his shirt.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jasper's panic was quick to melt away when he heard Aiden's voice over the phone, a shaky sigh of relief leaving his lips. "I'm so sorry, Aiden. I really am. I hope I didn't worry you," he spoke a little softer now, hoping to ease the anxiety out of his voice. He had been afraid that his chances of a new friend would be ruined because of school. He for once in his life wanted to focus more on people rather than school and work. He had wasted too much of his life on studying. He was finally deciding it was time to set school work aside and have some fun for once. Maybe even get into a bit of trouble. Let himself be free for once in his life.

Aiden's next question got Jasper to smile, his eyes darting around to be sure he was going in the right direction. "I hope this doesn't sound too weird..but I'm actually almost to that gas station you mentioned the other day. I was going to kinda..try to surprise you. But I realized I didn't know where to find you," the college boy explained with a sheepish laugh. He really had planned to just show up and give Aiden a bit of a surprise after being gone for so long. But he didn't actually know where Aiden lived. He only knew that Aiden had somewhere to stay because the boy had mentioned having a roof over his head. He just hoped it was somewhere safe, so he would at least know Aiden wasn't constantly in danger.
    Last edited by lobo; 08-18-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aiden's eyes widened. "W-wha- Really?" He stuttered in surprise and then suddenly rushed to get some pants on, hopping while he pinned the phone to his ear with his shoulder. Jasper actually wanted to surprise him? He smiled at that laugh. "Don't worry about that… I'll be right there." He said, buttoning his pants and then took the phone in his hand once again. "See you soon!" He said then hung up, rushing around to find his wallet before he went running out the door.

Once he was on the street, Aiden raced down the few blocks to the gas station where Jasper was waiting, dodging a few people and even a car. He slowed down as he reached the parking lot and looked around for Jasper. When he finally spotted him, Aiden waved and quickly came over. He was panting heavily, but still had a smile on his face. "Hope… I didn't keep you… waiting?" He said between pants and ran a hand through his hair that was slightly damp now with sweat. "So what did you want to do?" He asked, up for just about anything himself.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jasper actually blushed at Aiden's stuttered reply, and he managed to murmur a little confirmative sound. He hadn't really thought about how awkward it may seem for him to already be on his way towards Aiden without much of a warning. He also hadn't thought about what he would have done if Aiden was busy and couldn't come out to see him. Sometimes with new people, Jasper would forget that he wasn't the center of their world. People had other things to do, and probably better things to do than be around him. Only Aiden's words assured him, and he was quickly grinning widely again. "Be careful!" he laughed before the line went dead, tucking his phone into his pocket. His pace quickened now, knowing he could get there first, but still wanting to get there quickly.

Jasper looked around as he reached the gas station, being sure Aiden hadn't somehow gotten here before him. He took the time to glance down at his appearance, cringing slightly at the sight. He had forgotten that looking nice was important when trying to attract someone. His ripped, black jeans only showed off his legs a little, and his loose fitted t-shirt had a band logo scribbled across it. He hadn't even done much to his hair, which he was sure was a mess now that the wind had hit it. He instinctively lifted a hand to ruffle it into the curls, doing his best to tame the mane as much as he could without a mirror.

As he lifted his eyes from his appearance, they quickly landed on the figure coming towards him. He relaxed as the figure waved, and he quickly lifted a hand to wave back as a wide grin spread across his lips. He blinked a few times as Aiden approached, a laugh falling from his lips at the others harsh breathing. "Did you run all the way here?" Jasper actually giggled a little, his mood greatly uplifted just from being near Aiden again. He even reached out to tug a strand of the boy's hair. "You're all sweaty," Jasper teased, his eyes slightly squinted up in amusement. He had never seen someone so...excited to be around him. It made his heart flutter yet again. As for what they should do...Jasper wasn't really sure. "We could always just walk around. Or..if there's a park around we could go hang out there. Or uhm... We could...- I've never actually been to a club before.." Jasper trailed off at this point, cheeks pink with embarrassment that he had even suggested the last option.
    Last edited by lobo; 08-18-2017 at 04:22 AM.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aiden blinked as the other laughed and he smiled sheepishly. "W-well… I didn't want to keep you waiting." He said, though honestly he had just been so excited to see Jasper again that it drove him into a sprint. Those silvery eyes watched his hand as it suddenly caught a piece of his hair and a soft blush tinted his cheeks. "Ah, shit… Sorry…" He muttered, tugging at the bottom hem of his shirt to fan himself a little, for as much as that was worth. Though he ended up lifting up his shirt to wipe his face anyway. While Aiden wasn't very muscular, his torso was still toned with nice lean muscles from his training.

After fixing his shirt again, he looked to Jasper with a curious smile. "Really?" He asked, rather amused by the fact that Jasper never went dancing at a club before despite how much he liked dancing. Though he wasn't really dressed nice for a club, Aiden decided that he really didn't care. He didn't have anyone to impress except for Jasper who didn't seem to care. "Well, I know just the place. Do you really want to go? It's a Friday night.. We should have some fun, huh?"

The idea of getting to dance with Jasper got him so excited and he couldn't help but feel antsy. However, the night was still young and they had some time before the clubs would even be open. "Hmm… It is a little early for that though. Are you hungry? We could get something to eat first." He suggested, starting to wander away from the mini-mart slowly. "What kind of food do you like? There's chinese… Oh, or there's this place that has really good burgers?"

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jasper laughed softly again at Aiden's explanation of being gone, finding it quite endearing that he had ran all the way here just for him. It made Jasper feel...appreciated, and wanted. He even managed to smile wider at Aiden's blush, and he had to resist the urge to reach out and poke one of his cheeks. Instead he just waved off the apology, actually winking at Aiden. "It's a good look for you," he assured, but his eyes got a little wider as soon as the words left his lips. Am I...flirting? Jasper thought to himself, his cheeks morphing to a shade of red almost immediately. He was never this confident around people. Especially around people he was attracted to. Jasper's blush only darkened a couple more shades as Aiden's shirt was lifted, his blue eyes widening yet again. He wanted to stare, he really really did, but out of respect he tore his gaze away and stared at his shoes again. He could've sworn his mouth watered a little at the sight alone. This was a new feeling for him.

Jasper looked back up at Aiden quickly as he spoke, managing to relax a bit now that the other's shirt was back down. Not because he didn't want to see, but because he was afraid he wouldn't look away next time. He nodded at Aiden's question though, another sheepish laugh leaving his lips. "I told you...I'm a lightweight. If I go to the bar, I would get wasted way too quickly," he chuckled, hiding behind his hands now. He wanted to go though. He wanted to show off a little. He wanted to dance and enjoy his time with Aiden, even if it meant taking a bit step out of his comfort zone. "I really want to go. It sounds fun, and I know you'll keep me safe," he assured now, smiling shyly at Aiden.

At the mention of food, Jasper's stomach gave a low grumble of desire. Despite having places on campus to eat, Jasper would tend to forget, or try to spend as little money on himself as possible. That somewhat lowered the amount of food intake he had, and he just realized how hungry he was. "A hamburger honestly sounds amazing right now," he admitted, bouncing a little at the thought. He felt like he was full of energy. He wanted to do anything as long as he was with Aiden.
    Last edited by lobo; 08-18-2017 at 04:23 AM.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"So you're a cheap date. Nothing wrong with that… At least you won't hear me complaining." He teased with a chuckle before he suddenly wondered if this really was a date. Could it really be …His first date? He blushed a little, glancing away and rubbing a hand over his face to hide it. It seemed like such a silly thing to admit, but while he wasn't a virgin, he had never been on an actual date before. Aiden then looked back at the other boy who seemed so sure of Aiden's ability to protect him. "Of course I will. You don't have to worry about anything when you're with me." He told him, looking into his eyes to show his sincerity.

However, as he heard the rumble of Jasper's stomach, Aiden burst out into laugher. "I guess that answers that question…" He joked and then playfully messed up Jasper's hair. He figured it was an acceptable enough gesture that gave him an excuse to touch those dark locks like he'd been wanting to since they first met. "Alright, hamburgers it is!" Aiden said enthusiastically, as if nothing could lower his mood right now. He started off down the street in search of the burger place, chatting with Jasper along the way.

"Oh, you're not 21 yet either, are you?" He asked then, the thought suddenly dawning on him. "Hmm, we'll just have to stop somewhere real quick, before we go out…" He said and quickly took out his phone, sending a short text before he tucked it back in his pocket. "Ah, here we are…" He then announced, opening the door of the small restaurant for Jasper before following him inside. It was just a small restaurant that sold hamburgers, hotdogs, and a plethora of smothered fries. "Get whatever you want… It's on me. Oh and the bacon cheddar fries are excellent!" He said, stepping up to the counter where they ordered.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast