Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 383940

Thread: A New Start? [M] { Midori-hime && lobo }

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Jasper could feel his heart drop to the pit of his stomach as his lovely boy admitted to not being alright, completely terrified at what might come next. However, as Aiden continued to speak, Jasper could feel a fresh batch of tears spilling down his cheeks. He forced himself not to interrupt the other again though, realizing he had been blabbering away at the start of the conversation and he needed to let the other get a few words in. "Wh-where? I'm at Emma's," he answered the question quickly, glancing over his shoulder to search for the girl. He didn't want Aiden wandering around on his own. He was afraid of what might happen if the other boy happened to run into another trouble maker.

When he caught sight of Emma, he waved her to follow as he walked at a brisk pace out of the apartment. "Are you at your apartment? Can you...- Will you stay there so Emma and I can come to you?" he asked, peeking back to make sure Emma was following now that he had started to trot away from her apartment. "That way you don't get lost on your way here. I know where your apartment is," he quickly added, hoping Aiden would understand his desire to go there rather than having him come to them.

The chilly night air nipped at his cheeks as he hurried down the sidewalk, clutching his phone tightly in his hand. "We'll stay on the phone, yeah? I don't think it's v-very far from here," Jasper murmured, half afraid that if he hung up, he wouldn't be able to find the other boy.
    -- lobo

Member of the Month!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Emma simply nodded, on his heels the second he waved her over. She tried to collect any bits of information she could gather from Jasper's end of the conversation, having no clue where they were headed. Not that she wasn't willing to follow Jasper wherever he needed to go.

Aiden frowned, already at the street corner, dashing across the street as soon as it was clear of cars. "No, I've already left. I don't want you both coming here on your own." He said sternly. "I'll meet you at the gas station, okay?" By his tone, he didn't seem very willing to negotiate that. "I'll stay on the phone..." He agreed with that idea very much, as it felt like Jasper's voice was the only thing keeping his sane right now.

He panted softly as he was practically jogging to their meeting spot. "I'm so... fucking sorry, Jasper. I don't know w-what-" He cut off. "I love you... you know that right? I couldn't just-... let that piece of shit say those things to you. I don't care... what anyone else thinks." He murmured in between breaths, from the other side of the phone. "I just can't stand... seeing you cry. B-but I only made it worse-"

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 383940