Thread: 「R」【ςץ๒єг รเรtєгร】「Narrative」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default 「R」【ςץ๒єг รเรtєгร】「Narrative」

ςץ๒єг รเรtєгร

Crimefighters or contract killers? That is the question many ask themselves when they hear about the Cyber Sisters. However none can mistake their handiwork. Killing some of the most notorious criminals within the Underground, they've made a name for themselves. A name that ripples throughout the hearts of those that aim to do evil. They ain't called heroes, and they sure as hell ain't called villains. Just extraordinary women doing what God failed to do in the first place. Kill the wicked.

Main Cast

Spoiler: Dakshinachara "Dak" 

Spoiler: Vamachara "Vam" 

Supporting Cast

Contract Status

Current Contract Status: Active
    Current Contract Holder: Maxim
    Current Contract Target: Genesio 'No Name' Swailes

Contract Target Description
    Genesio Swailes is a Vesuna of average height and weight with a lean muscular build. Swailes operates under the Swailes name, a well known family-run mob that is based in Esaca. Apparently Swailes is one of the more prominent heads of the family and runs illegal cyber-related hardware throughout the megalopolis (as well as handling a hefty load of other crimes). His presence holds a lot of weight in the Underground, and so with his death or capture means a significant blow to the criminal underground.

Crime Accounts
    1. Several Accounts of Second-Degree and Third-Degree Homicide
    2. Attempted Manslaughter
    3. Several Accounts of Assisted Suicide
    4. Aggravated Felony
    5. Political Treason
    6. Several Accounts of Organized Robbery
    7. Extortion
    8. Illegal Cyber & Human Trafficking
    9. Disruption of Peace
    10. Piracy
    11. Several Accounts of Sexual Assault

Bounty (Dead or Alive): 500,000 Drexipium
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 06-30-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

「Log #000」

"I believe that was a bit too brutal for the poor Vasioian don't you think sister?" The sounds of sloshing can be heard. "At least answer me before you continue with your barbaric actions." The sloshing then ceased and a response was given.

"Well," a female voice paused, "He had it coming."

The low-hum of active gauntlets echoed throughout an alleyway that two beautiful, yet bloodied, woman were standing in. Though the woman, on the left, was mostly covered in the fluids of her victim while the woman, on the right, was standing off to the side watching it with both interest and disgust. She wondered what a Vasioian, of this caliber, looked like on the inside, but then she would realize that they all look the same on the inside.

However with Vasioian anatomy aside, the woman on the right walked to one end of the alleyway to peer around; seeing if anyone of particular note or reference were around to witness this bloody event. Though thankfully, no-one was really around; the sounds of sloshing muffled by the loud reverberating hums of the grav-cars hovering by overhead.

"Sister," said the woman who was beating the body senselessly, "Looks like we found our first clue." What the woman, garbed in nearly pitch-black clothing, picked up from the bloodied corpse as a keycard containing the address of an office space. However, the woman in white didn't seem too interested in it. In fact, when she saw the keycard, she scoffed at how civil it was compared to the crimes the body was charged for. But then again, the woman in black corrected her "interests" to the big contract that they were assigned to by Maxim.