View Poll Results: 2 on 2? Yay or Nay? (you can do multi choices)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two people sounds fun

4 36.36%
  • No, let's keep it 1 on 1

3 27.27%
  • How about we do both, having a round or more with 2 while there is one winner in the end

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Question regarding the coming Rumble

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Default Question regarding the coming Rumble

We thought on Crazy idea of having 2 VS. 2 (Think Tekken tag deal)

Yay or Nay?

Please vote and/or express your opinion.

(You are allowed multi choices)

Regarding the option:

2 Vs 2 : allowing CO and teaming either before or by randomness (or even bote), two winners in the end.

2 Vs 2 in some rounds: Allowing a CO and teaming for 1 or 2 rounds, having one winner at the end.

1 Vs 1: The way it used to be until now, not changing it.

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

This sounds amazing! I haven't done an arena battle since like.. 2015.. and never as a rumble, but I think it sounds fun to have a partner. I doubt I'll be up and ready by time it comes around or if I'm intrested enough to join, but you have my full support! If there is anyway I can help (without being in the battle) just let me know! I'm good for brainstorming ideas off of and practically always online.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I plan on joining again, and I swear, if I wind up dropping out, I will shoot myself so you guys don't have to. (Still mad at myself for, what? Two years ago? )

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Don't worry, we don't hold grude.

>.>

A lot.

*sparkle my gun*

Kidding! I'm glad you'll be joining again

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

*Scratches head* Eh.. Not a crowd favorite nowadays, but I'm willing to turn that around. I'm going throwing anything you throw at me twice, no thrice, as hard. Bring it.

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Had I seen this sooner, I would have voted. I've been running around like a madman lately, with my upcoming surgery and testing and preparations... ugh.

For what it is worth, I think keeping it 1 vs 1 would be the best option. Rumbles tend to have at least one or two people drop or forfeit before they finish anyway, so making them 2 vs 2 adds more complication to the mix if and when that happens.
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I'll toss in my own suggestion into the mix. I would like to see a 2v2 Rumble because I think it'll prove interesting, but Beta does raise a good point about people dropping out.

I think a main way to fix this is to require players to create brand new characters for the upcoming Rumble. They will have to go through the entire process of having their character approved by the judges. I remember in the Rumble from 2 years ago, we had the largest player cast ever because a lot of people grabbed pre-created characters. However, in that Rumble, people were dropping left and right - in my belief, because they didn't put in any effort in creating their characters.

Last year, we saw a lot of people interested in the Rumble - but then we saw a lot of people drop their interest throughout the character approval process. I think we only had one drop-out from last year's Rumble, which itself is a great accomplishment.

If you make it a requirement for people to make brand new characters subject for character approval (or it doesn't need to be a brand new character, just a strenuous character approval process lol) - then you should see a big difference between those 'just interested' and those that are 'committed'
    Last edited by RedKayne; 09-04-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Before I vote, I'd be curious as to the plan on how tags would work. I don't know about other gamers but when I play a game with a tag element, I tend not to tag (mostly from habit) so my second character only gets play time when my primary goes down, or when I remember and/or am chasing an achievement/bonus for number of tags in a match.

It would be frustrating for a player to create a char, and then never get to play said char cause their teammate is a badass.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just curious - I'm willing to wait - but I wanted to know how progress for setting up the Rumble for this year was coming.