Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 【Mischief and Her Forbidden Emperor】「Mystress of Onions vs Dire Hoef」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

「#5」

Seeing the subsequent destruction he had caused with his awesome power, he only smiled with pleasure. However, as he smiled he noticed that another obstacle came before him: An elderly woman with a look that would burn him if he wasn't already infused with fire. Though he'd only sigh as the woman spoke of wrath. "I'LL TELL YOU THIS YOU WENCH," he exclaimed as the rumble increased, pebbles and rocks from the destruction caused began to float upwards, "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ENACT YOUR WRATH BY USING THE POWERS OF THE EARTH!? BAH! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE FIGHTING!!!"

Suddenly he would slam his fist (with his free hand) into the ground where said ground would begin to break apart chunk by chunk. Eventually, however, the entire cathedral (and surrounding fields) would succumb to a gravitational switch; sending anything that is or isn't nailed down floating into the air (the chunks would range from 3-5 meters) . As this happened, though, the Emperor leapt onto one of those chunks and leapt off said chunk; coming down with a vicious fiery vertical sword strike at the old woman (intense momentum behind it).

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

World Cooldown: 1 post
    Spirit Cooldown: 2 posts
    Major Arcana Cooldown: 8 cards

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eight stood completely unfazed as the earth began to tremble and break apart in front of her. "Don't think this old lady weak!" she screamed. The moment he leaped towards her, she flicked her hand up, and from all of the chunks floating around them and under them, vines shot out in front of him. These vines, almost as though imbued with the strength of the earth itself, would become a dense wall between the attacker and target. The moment contact is made, the same vines would begin wrapping themselves around the sword and man with incredible speed. Her goal was to completely ensnare him in the thorny vines and prevent him from moving any further as she continued her attack.

Mischief, having used the shadows to travel to a window ledge closer towards the ceiling and away from the imminent danger below, sighed in relief as Eight was focused on the opponent. In fact, she figured she could even help her out a bit. With a childish giggle, she held her hands out, teetering on the window sill's edge, and focused on gathering the shadows around the fighter in an attempt to block out his vision. If he wanted to continue attacking, he'd have to rely on his other senses.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

「#6」

"--I will show you," he struggled against the vines, "T--TRUE WRATH!!!!" As he said this his vision was impaired. This was a mistake on the enemy's part..

Regardless of whether his vision was impaired or not, his wrath was unrivaled compared to this elderly woman. His wrath would translate to the air around both him and her gradually heating up. This heat, at first, would become an annoyance but as it continued it start to burn the area around him (50 foot diameter). As the air around the two of them heated, his eyes would turn from flesh to pure balls of fire as he twisted the hilt on his blade.

Suddenly fire would snake along the openings in his armor (throughout) and then snake up to his eyes and mouth where he is currently breathing out fumes from out his throat. Nevertheless he was still restrained by the thorns; ignoring the pain that was currently riving across his nervous system. Though with his pain trickling throughout his nervous system, he twisted the hilt of his blade once more: Fire erupting from the blade in a spectacular fashion.

Secondary spurts of fire came curving out from the blade itself; spreading everywhere. It was at this point that he'd finally realized that what he had being doing so far was not working. He needed to finally to stop holding back because of the appearance of his opponent, and end this battle swiftly. So, he did just that. He was going all-out.

The moment this realization came to him, he twisted the hilt one more time and within seconds the area, him included, was engulfed in a fiery column that came up from the ground and shot up towards the sky; causing dark clouds to begin to form and swirl around it. This column of fire and magma stretched outward by 50 feet before coming to a stop; engulfing the elderly woman and her vines.

"THIS IS TRUE WRATH! THIS IS THE TRUE POWER OF ANGER!!"
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 07-12-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12