Thread: www . W O N D E R . land - {OOC}

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default www . W O N D E R . land - {OOC}

( and now, because bee just can't let an idea die it seems )

w e l c o m e_t o

W W W . W O N D E R . L A N D

C L I C K_O N_T H E_C A T

C O M E_A N D_T E L L_U S_H O W_Y O U_F E E L

you__have__one__new__message

T H E_C A T

Hello there you
    who are you again?

Doesn't matter.
    Oh wait. Actually, it rather does.

I'm in need of your assistance dearie.

I've invited some other nobodies, as it's a rather capable venture.

That said, we could really do with one more player.

Don't worry. I'll find somebody.

Join the cradle hub tomorrow at 12 GMT.

You'll only have yourself to blame if you don't...

pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    eatme.jpg
    newuser.info
    _alice__?
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    pussycat.exe
    _meow

2 2 9 4

Planet Earth is united under a single nation.

Completely and utterly peaceful.

Admittedly at a cost, but peaceful none the less.

Routine and schedule maintain a balanced reality.

Everyone is assigned a job, a position to fulfil within their own life as well as society.

Choice is scarce and rare to find, and not just for human kind.

Even the AIs are regulated and restrained these days.

But if you're looking for freedom and liberty, then you need to be looking in a much more virtual realm.

Creativity and variety dominate the online realms of the world.

The ruling kingdom of this paradise, is known to all,

www . w o n d e r . land

In wonder.land anything goes.

Anything is possible, and everything is.

And there's only one rule,

Act with any spite or malice and your character will be
    E X E C U T E D

A Little on the Plot

(and whatnot)

HOOOO BOY. YOU STILL WITH ME? CAUSE I KNOW THAT WAS A HECK OF A LOT TO GET THROUGH BEFORE HAND.

Yeah, thanks for reading all that kids, if any of it was confusing I apologise. Hopefully it'll become clear now as I explain things proper like. I just wanted to start off by conveying the story in a fun way (at least I hope it was fun). So now I;ll explain things in Lamens terms for y'all.

As previously mentioned, this RP takes place in a future where reality is regulated and maintained with pinpoint precision by a singular united government. While this ensures lasting peace and harmony throughout the world, it restricts creative freedom to almost nonexistence, at least it the real world it does.

People instead harness their freedom through Wonder.land, a virtual world where anything and everything is possible. People can be anyone and do absolutely anything.

You will play as roughly a character and a half.
    (Bear with me)

Your main character will be a Wonder.land player. An avatar that can be anything (I'd ask you be relatively reasonable however, don't go and make things awkward by deciding to be a ginormous godzilla-like purple fluffy dinosaur).

At the same time I'd like you to be the characters real life controller, but it'll be up to you how much you disclose about this person, be it to me or any other player. We'll be playing pretty much entirely within Wonder.land, so by sharing or not sharing information about your characters controller, you'll somewhat reveal small insights about your character. That was my idea anyway.

One day your Avatar will receive a message from
    The_Cat, a mysterious golden oldie of Wonder.land, and rather heavily rumoured to be the creator of Wonder.land itself. This is where our story will begin. You'll also be joined by a mystery member when the IC begins, remember the cat mentioning about needing someone else? Well don't worry, he found someone.

If you're curious to know who it is, here's a hint.

Spoiler: The rather vague, not really clear, just quite obscure hint. 

The_Cat will fill you in on them when we get going.

They factor in to the main story quite a bit though.

The Hatter will also dip into the story every now and then as well to help out when needs be.
    He's another old veteran, well known and talked about within Wonder.land.

This is the basics I'm happy to give you at the moment, I understand however that I'm being incredibly vague and obscure for mere sake of feeling clever about myself. So if anything at all is the least bit confusing, do not hesitate to ask me questions, I'm more than happy to answer

The Rules
    (ew who even likes them?)

1) This (If you haven't already guessed) is based on Alice's adventures in Wonderland. Therefore, imagination and creativity is key here. Open minds are welcome and the weirder the better. Like, if you want to have your characters speak through a poem, do it. Have them sing their heart out to express themselves, do it! Everything's cool in Wonder.land

2) If you're not sure about anything, PLEASE feel free to ask me. I can't stress this enough can I?

3) I wouldn't mind having someone Co-GM this with me honestly, if you think you'd wanna help me with it or have some cool big ideas of your own for this thing, send a PM my way and we'll have a natter.

5) I don't have a particular posting requirement, as I understand that it can sometimes be difficult to get posts in to an adequate length and quality. But if you wouldn't mind writing up a decent paragraph every now and then that'd be swell.

6) I don't think we're going to get particularly raunchy or violent, but expect some swearing and fighting in there somewhere

7) Have fun! OR ELSE

Character Sheet:

Gender or preferred Pronoun: (Anything goes in Wonder.land)

Appearance: (Picture and/or detailed description please)

About: (Put your characters history [if they have one] and general information here, things like their personality, if they have any special abilities, all that good stuff)

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Welcome back!! Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, BumblingBee! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as

You are welcome to use the banner I made! Congrats!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This looks interesting.