Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Kris' Office [Deadline: August 31th]

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Username: The Texan Queen. You can call me Tex ^.^

Avatar's appearance: Refer to picture

Details on your avatar: Prepare yourself for LOTS of blonde moments, because they happen waaaay more than I'd like.

Personality: I'll be nice to you, sometimes I'll mock you, push your buttons and tease you buuuut I'll be nice about it

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

sername: Rayfire if we're friends or have spoken before you may call me Ray
    Avatar's appearance: While Lelouch is my avatar the avatar i most commonly go with in RP's and the type of rp's' i go with (vampire or actiony) i use Alucard and switch between one of his three forms. (most commonly seen in red)
    Spoiler: Alcuards three forms 

Details on your avatar: Chaos and Destruction follows me everywhere. Not a bad guy at heart just a good guy that does lots of bad things. The Warrior, the General, the berserker, the tactician and the strategist. Comfortable in a fight or behind front lines leading armies or men to victory.

Personality: Umm umm Umm? Im a playful fool and a flirt. i tease and joke with everyone but i also know how to hold serious conversations. I also have the attention span of a dog locked in a house with many squirrels.
    Last edited by Rayfire; 08-02-2017 at 10:13 AM.

By mystyc

Spoiler: My Current RP Personality 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Username: KyoY8

Avatar's Appearance: Exactly like my Avatar. Thick 3/4 length black jacket, white button shirt and a tie.

Avatar details: Been on the forums for a while but has been living under a rock and knows nothing.

Personality: He's a scientist at heart and a shut in so socially he's not great, but he knows this. He's sadistic and has a bleak outlook on the state of the world, hoping scientific advances bring the world into a new era.

2Spooky4U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Username: Splat, AKA Eternal Overlord

Avatar Appearance: The alien dood in my avatar. Unfortunate, I know. But at least he's a badass.

Details on your avatar: Queen of the Weebs and the Procrastinators.

Personality: Aggressively passive. Will avoid confrontation like the plague. Is distracted by shiny things. Unusual, perhaps telepathic bond with member "Griff".

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Username:
    Argon Jaden or AyJay

Check Avatar for details (It's a sad Izaya Orihara)

Details on Your Avatar:
    Self-proclaimed Rainbow Trash bag and is a yaoi fan. Also your Resident shite who seems to have a fetish for Omegaverse.

Personality:
    Has random bouts of hyperactivity and exhaustion. It rarely changes, though there are times when rather chill and times when there is little to no response. Tries hard to be nice and avoids getting into fights, unless it's regarding the ships. Likes lurking.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Fandom, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Action/Adventure
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Username: AsharaSahara, but AS, Ash, Azzy, and 'person' get my attention as well

Avatar's appearance: Generally viewed as just a masked weirdo, the hood isn't always up and the fedora hiding the short brown hair isn't always in place. I'm usually dressed to the T, though. If the hooded outer piece isn't on, the suit jacket underneath it is.
    Spoiler: mask 

Details on your avatar: Though I float about some times, I know very little. I enjoy being neutral chaos. It makes life interesting.

Personality: Unpredictably but rather polite about it. I'll make odd comments here and there though the intent is never to truly bring harm to another. Not intentionally, at least. When I mean it, I'm rather straight forward about it.
    Last edited by ArtisticVicu; 08-03-2017 at 01:47 AM.
    Find a tale or three or five to read but be warned. It is never easy to see where the plot may be going As the Story Crumbles

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Username: Storm

Avatar's appearance: As the avatar looks, will always take the form of a warrior or action character. In this case, retaining the form of Ranmaru Shindo from Tokko.

Details on your avatar: Upbeat and always watchful. Well known for plotting the overthrow of RPA as well as the Legion of Squirrels at his disposal. The Squirrels constantly are raiding the treasured peanut butter cookie treasury.

Personality: Quite friendly and always looking for ways to make things interesting.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Username: Cheshire

Avatar Appearance: Tall, thin and dressed in loose black dress pants, a long sleeve crimson button up shirt and black vest with gold pinstripe patterns covering it. He wears a white mast with a large grin permanently painted on it with no eyes or nose to hide his face along with black 'half-finger' gloves. He has shoulder length black hair with red streaks through it.

Details on Your Avatar: Enjoys being a background character and playing mindgames, will likely try to get you killed without being directly involved. Not exactly sane and prone to giggling for seemingly no reason

Personality: Kind and usually friendly, but is just as likely to lure strangers into traps as he is to lead them to rare loot, trust at your own peril.
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Username: Price

Avatar Appearance: Plain old average looking dude in a Batman t-shirt, nothing out of the ordinary. Is neither tall nor short, and is pretty slender not having a lot of bulky muscle. He has short dark brown hair with bangs always swept to the side, eyes that can't seem to decide if they wish to be blue or green, and skin that is pretty pale.

Details on Your Character: Mostly an rp kind of guy. Appears in Downtown once in a blue moon.

Personality: As shifting as the weather, demeanor is always sseeming to change. Fiercely loyal to friends and allies, just plain fierce to enemies. Reserved in social interactions, observant and always trying to figure people out. Socially awkward, and constantly unsure of even his own motivations. Mostly just go with the flow, winging it and hoping to bring a chuckle. For now. Didn't I just say it's shifting?!?
    Last edited by Price; 08-07-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Just to make sure everyone understands.

To get the "Participate" badge, all you have to do is simply make a CS in this thread. To get the additional badge you need to take part in the IC and play in it (Please notice that if you made the wrong move in the IC and died, as long as you played all the way in, you will still get the badge).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast