Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Kris' Office [Deadline: August 31th]

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Default [OOC] Kris' Office [Deadline: August 31th]

Curious is this place. Almost untouched by the wild destruction of the absence, yet it is disintegrating and brimming with dust.

But the hell road will first lead you here and later to more tenebrous places.

Submit to them in detailed format.

Username: (You can also list your nickname here or how you want to be called by the others)

Avatar's appearance: You are playing as your binary forum avatar, so you don't need to give the real details on yourself. For example right now my avatar is looking like Triss from the Witcher.
    This section is about describing how you will look to the others. Images are allowed as well.

Details on your avatar: Additional info on your role in the forum and how you are to be known as.

Personality: How you act, and how you will treate others.

Once you are finished, you may go and start your game

3Spooky5U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Username: Griff
    Avatar's Appearance: A young person with bowl cut (I'm cool with looking like Mob, my avatar)
    Avatar details: One of the younger members on the forum, tends to lurk around and such
    Personality: Awkward around others, but tries to be friendly

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Username: Cfavano

Avatar's appearance: Dressed in a dark trench coat and hat, with leather gloves and bandages on his face, he tries to keep others from being hypnotized by his handsome face.

Details on your avatar: One of the older members, he's friend to everybody and is kinda of a mentor figure to those who want it.

Personality: He's friendly, courageous, loving, protective, and very professional.
    Last edited by Cfavano; 08-01-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Username: Angel Della Notte goes by Angel or ADN

Avatar's appearance: Changes appearance often but is always some variation of a bad ass warrior angel.

Details on your avatar: May look like a bad ass but is more of a sarcastic smart ass.

Personality: Did I mention I am a smart ass?

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Username: Tolvo

Avatar's appearance: Undyne from Undertale. A tall tough fish lady who is pretty with long hair and an eye patch.

Details on your avatar: A bit of a weirdo, kind and caring overly analytical lady.

Personality: I'm an overly anxious ball of humor.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Username: P.K, Scrittor but just call her P.K.!

Avatar's appearance: P.K. takes on many forms but her most favored among RPA is her young adult girl with deep black hair that reaches past her mid back, Fair skin and deep endless pools of blue for eyes. She's almost always smiling and her dress appears to change on the whim of her spirits.

Details on your avatar: An older member who has a craving for adventurer and fun, She's so old! but she'll forever be seen as a child to the forms...

Personality: P.K. loves to be upbeat and find the fun and adventure in everything, but don't cross her she'll smack you with her enormous pencil.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Username: Omac

Avatar's appearance: He has somewhat long black hair. It's short enough to not be in his eyes, but is obviously a mess. Does this guy even known what a comb is? He is known for his eyes. There is just something special about it. Not only are they a beautiful hazel, but you can tell how trusting he is. He is pretty chill about what he wears with just a tee-shirt, shorts, his glasses, and flip flops. He sometimes wears a hat. No, not really. He's worn it twice and he's had it for six months.

My avatar has nothing to do with my character on RPA and thus wouldn't make sense.

Details on your avatar: Omac is and will always be Toastman. He has the ability to control toast and butter itself though most of that power comes from RPA itself. He tends to make a lot of games in Downtown and makes some RP's that might not always be the most popular, but are different in a way that just doesn't exist otherwise. He is pretty well known. Not everyone knows him on a personal level, but most of RPA have heard the rumors of the man of toast.

Personality: He is super in love with himself. He even attempted to write a song called "I'm the best thing to ever happen!" one time. He used to be depressed for a very long time, most of which he wasn't even aware of, but now he is truly happy and he shows it. He is nice to others and put those he cares about first unless it is at risk of his own health. He tends to make awkward jokes and laughs in the worst of situations. Still, we love him anyway.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Username: Blazing Falcons (also known as "Blazing" or "Falcon(s)"

Avatar's appearance: Front: https://cache.popcultcha.com.au/medi...-figure-01.png Back: https://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-131532359...farlane-28.jpg

Details on your avatar: A tinge crazy. Often on the move. Often times slow to get things done (but gets them done. No need to remind him every 6 months)

Personality: Tries to be friendly, but is also reserved and/or withdrawn. Tries (and usually fails) to be funny.

Set by Karma

JuliusFreft
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Username: Eddren
    Spoiler: My Forum Avatar 

Spoiler: There we go. 

Details on your avatar: Role? Why my role is to assume other roles, of course. I play other individuals. On an online roleplaying site. I couldn't say what I'm known for, though, since I stay confined to a very small circle of individuals and generally don't like to extend beyond them.

Personality: I just generally want to get on with the roleplay, and don't really deal with the OOC end of things. Very rarely do people say anything I want to discuss OOCly to begin with. So the most accurate term would likely be 'aloof.'

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Username: Crazywolf

Avatar's appearance: An exact likeness of Freddie Mercury during his mustache/masculinity period. White vest and short slick dark hair combed back.

Details on your avatar: One of the regulars in Downtown. Enjoys both games & discussion threads. Also known to occasionally join a roleplay.

Personality: Quite literal-minded but also enjoys humour.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast