I'M SORRY!

Not really. well, I've had this idea bouncing to and from, again and again. Might as well toss it out, though. Anyway, this one's a mix of something or another.

The main plot is, there are a group of friends who went to a carnival. An accident leaves one of the friends (GM character will explain why later) into a coma. Since we're all friends here, the friends visit him. The coma lasts a couple of years (The RP takes place three years after the accident)

Then it starts with little things, like, a ticket slip, a cotton candy come, a stuffed bear, the things they saw, had, won, ate, during that day. Then it gets bigger. Private images, written hate notes, stolen papers, videos. Someone's leaking dirty secrets so the group gangs up know more and it all leads back to the carnival, which has been abandoned for some time. Then, shit gets real.

For those who are somewhat familiar with Feeding Ground and The Dead Man's Call, this one has a familiar feel except I plan on being trickier and stuff. Yeah. So characters will die, especially when you don't respond in a long while.

The main goal is to find out who's been leaking the secrets from three years ago, and try to keep alive while finding the culprit.

So yeah, any takers?