Thread: On The Hunt {For RP Partners}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default On The Hunt {For RP Partners}

Hey, guys! After losing my computer back in January/February, I am finally getting into the swing of things again.

So my rules--firstly:
    1. Please remember that I am a literate to advanced roleplayer. In word count that means 300-1k+ words on average. Paragraph-wise, that means 3-10+ paragraphs on average. As for me? I don't care whether you go by the word count or the paragraph. I will match you to the best of my ability, and ask you to do the same or warn me if you cannot. This is not to say if I post six paragraphs and you only give me four, that I will be unhappy. If you can give me enough to reply to in three or four paragraphs, that's great! I'm more about quality over quantity, but I did just want to note that I tend to meet a certain standard, as I know it can intimidate people.
    2. No one-liners or primarily conversation posts... If it's coming to that, please let me know--or expect a time jump from me. I don't like idle, and if the roleplay seems to be moving too slowly, I am usually all for amping it up, upping the stakes. I like surprises, so if you ever want to be the one who does the time skip, please feel free to do it without asking me! As long as it flows with the plot we have decided on... Surprise me. :3
    3. I prefer roleplayers who can RP as either gender, and sexuality, etc. I like inclusivity, and prefer not to be the only one RPing a male or female in the RP. Adding to that, doubling is not a *MUST* but is preferred.
    4. I only RP with original characters. I create characters for all of my RPs from scratch, specifically for that RP, but I do not expect everyone else to do the same.
    5. If you ever need to be absent, please let me know. I appreciate a high level of OOC communication with my partners. I will also do the same and let you know about any issues I am having, etc. that may affect my posting abilities.
    6. If the RP ends up not being something you want to pursue, please just let me know.

Plot Ideas/Genres?:
    1. So vampires aren't hidden in the shadows, but their genetics work similarly to humans. Vampire x Human could have human or vampire children. Vampire x Vampire makes something called a blutsauger (purebred vampire) which is much stronger and born as a vampire whereas V x H is a human child who may develop vampirism via metamorphosis in their teenage years (triggered with puberty). They'd not be as strong as V x V. V x H vampires have weaker abilities and weaknesses (can withstand sunlight better etc) than V x V vampires.

There are 6 families, though only 5 are active politically (in a shadow government). They tend to intermarry. A vampire female, no matter heritage cannot carry a human child to term and typically blutsauger are considered too hard to control (they're relevant in Asian countries but nowhere else) and therefore most female vampires are never married and have a hysterectomy as soon as they're eighteen. Vampire men are usually the heirs of the family's fortunes and are betrothed at young ages to form a codependent bond with their usually human spouse. Typically the male is about 5 and the female is as young as newborn. The female then lives with the male's family full-time and sees her own on standard chosen dates via the contract that was signed by parents at her birth.

So the plot here will be discussed on a need-to-know basis as it could be different for anyone involved. If interested, please PM me~ We have many ways to go about plotting with the original information given above.
    2. As for other genres that I RP... anything. High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, Fandom (with original characters ONLY and original plot preferred), Realistic, Slice of Life, Science Fiction.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

sent you a pm
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise