Thread: The Princess & The Loner Hybrid (Princess Needed)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Princess & The Loner Hybrid (Princess Needed)

The Princess & The Loner Hybrid

Ghost hybrids were always thought of being dishonest, untrustworthy and manipulative. They were said to do or say anything that would get them what they wanted or needed. They were seen as burden to the human race, nothing more, nothing less. The humans even outcast the ghost hybrids, and hunted for those hybrids who dared to get brave enough to venture into human land. There was even a high bounty paid in the human kingdoms, for every dead hybrid brought in. Fearing for their lives, the hybrids backed off, and claimed land that wasn’t claimed by humans for their own.

One day, many, many years after the humans cast out the hybrids, a young male hybrid leaves his home and family, seeking a better life elsewhere. He was warned by his parents not to go into the human kingdoms, but he told them that he would disguise himself as a human. Despite this, his parents and older sister were still worried about him, but he insisted on leaving, so they let him.

The young male hybrid wanted a job as blacksmith, since he had worked with his father in his father’s blacksmith shop and found that he had quite enjoyed it. After several days of traveling, he finally found the job he was looking for: a blacksmith position working for the royal family of one of the many human kingdoms.

Once he applied for the job, the king interviewed him, and let him have the job, though he wasn’t quite sure if he liked the young man that he had just given a job to. Though, he let
    the thought slide, going to let the young man prove himself.

On his first day on the job, the day after he had gotten hired, the princess had walked into the blacksmith’s area. She had wanted to meet the new blacksmith. The princess and the blacksmith quickly become friends, one liking having the other’s company. On his days off, the new blacksmith would often sneak into the Princess’ room and talk with her for hours on end. However, their world takes a new whole turn when the young blacksmith decides to reveal what he was, a ghost hybrid. But, that was after they had confessed their love to each other.

So, the ghost hybrid and the princess have to hide their forbidden relationship, or the hybrid would die by execution…

Roles:

The Ghost Hybrid (Taken By Me)

The Princess
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 06-12-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Georgia aka; land of humidity and giant bugs that *might* kill you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    High fantasy\ adventure or romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

May be interested in this one, depending on how set in stone the order of events is staged.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I guess they aren't that set in stone. What were you thinking?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

And I just realized how badly the story line and paragraphing of my roleplay got messed up. Fixing that now.

EDIT:

I fixed it. So it should make more sense now.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 06-12-2018 at 11:11 PM.