Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Survivals {M}{IC}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It was hours before they arrived to one of the crashed fighters. She recognized the emblem on the side. "The Red Knights?" She walked towards the emblem on the side and touched it with her hand. "They were said to be the best pilots in the Terran Fleet." She took a step back and looked at the fighter. "Guess they had a real challenge." She chuckled softly as she made her way towards the emergency compartment area. The fighter wasn't any different then her own. She finds the compartment. Pulling the latch was tough but eventually opened. She reached for the bags and boxes of ammunition inside and tossed the items to the ground. "Heads up!" She said.

She jumped down after grabbing everything. Except for the pilot's gear. She decided to leave what he had on him. Disturbing the dead wasn't one of her styles. "Alright so we got another rifle like mine and with more ammo." She checked the boxes to see several boxes of bullets. "And some more chocolate for our little friend." She chuckled as she shakes one of the cans she held.

There was the clothing bag. She checked it quickly to realize the clothes were a little bigger than her. But didn't toss it away as she placed it back inside to carry. "I think we got more time to check the other crafts?" She looked at her lover curiously. "These bags have enough to keep us going for another month after our own rations are gone." She smiled again. "And of course with the meat from hunting." She cleared her throat. "Still...it's your call."

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

While Lauren gathered supplies Ruatria couldn't help but stare at the dead pilot, judging by the decay of the body he hadn't been on the planet as long as they had been. The scorch marks on the ship didn't appear to be from Elvish weapons either. She didn't move to help Lauren gather things instead she found a spade in the ship and began digging a hole, she dug a hole just deep enough to keep scavengers away from the body. Pulling him from the ship wasn't an easy task but somehow she managed to get him to the grave she had dug. It took a few minutes and just around the time Lauren had finished covering the grave with rocks. She paused staring at the grave then began singing a funeral song that was common for elves. Funeral rites were important among elves and Ruatria couldn't just leave the pilot to rot in the ship. She wasn't sure what the human customs were so that is why she had used an elvish tradition.

When she started singing Chirp jumped on her shoulder letting out a humming sound that that harmonized with her singing. After the song finished the little creature curled around her neck, snuggling into it. “You like singing don't you?” Ruatria asked, the creature then noticed Lauren standing there with the supplies. “We should continue on save us the journey back since we are half way to the second crash.”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It was pleasing to hear her lover sing and buried a human while she picked most the supplies they found. Carrying most of the rucksack with her she nodded in agreement to find the second crash fighter to find more supplies to last. But before they started moving again, Breeze looked over her shoulder and stared at the crashed fighter. She remembered last time her emergency beacon was destroyed in the process of crashing. She walked over to where the pilot had died and checked inside. "I don't believe it." She muttered softy. She reached for a device next to the seat and pulled out a large object. Checking for any damaged parts she was amazed it stayed in perfect condition. She scoffed in joy for a moment while examining the device and looked to Ruatria. "This is a emergency beacon we use to let the fleet know we are still alive." She turned her eyes back to the beacon. "I...didn't think this one would still be intact." She placed the beacon in the rucksack and placed it on her back. "Just in case." She smiled. "Now...come on, we still got some scavenging to do." She walked past Ruatria with her hand out touching hers.

It took time to find the other fighter which crashed in a river. It was an Elven fighter. Breeze knew the design much like Ruatria's when she first found her. "Any more of those little jelly pudding?" She asked curiously about the ships' supply. "Chirp ate most of it and I only had one." Then lets out a little smirk on her lips. "I'll help you bury the pilot." She looked to find a location suitable to bury the body. There was a clearing not to far away. She checked the area and did not spot anything dangerous. "This is a good spot." She waved to Ruatria. "I'll get to digging." She dropped the rucksack near a tree and reached for the shovel and began digging.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The Elvin ship was floating in the water but was wedged between a couple of large rocks. It most likely didn't crash here but further up the river and floated here. Ruatria walked around the ship looking at the markings on it. They weren't for the ship she was assigned to but she recognized it was the Calion. As she walked further she stopped at the cockpit seeing Mírya written on the side of it. Ruatria felt herself freeze, she could see someone sitting in the pilot seat seeing that they had died before the ship crashed. It took several moments for Ruatria to move but she jumped up on the ship hitting the release for the hatch and seeing the remains of a young man. “Damn, Sylthas.” She said, bowing her head then letting out prayer for the dead. It would have been easier if she waited for Lauren to help with the body but she was able to lift him to the shore. The body was surprisingly clean with no major injures, Ruatria would have to take a look at the ship but it looked like the oxygen system failed. Least his death was painless, he would have passed out before running out of air.

Ruatria knelt to him and braided a strand of his hair into a small braid than pulled her knife out cutting the lock of hair. She tucked it into her pocket and looked over to Lauren seeing that she was done digging the grave. “His name is Sylthas Maern. We went to the academy together.” Ruatria said, brushing her hand on his cheek. “We were close I actually gave him his call sign. I used to say he was too pretty to be in the military. He tried hitting on me and was quite disappointed that I wasn't into him. Still we became good friends. He told me once that if I ever wanted to have kids he would help out. Said we would make beautiful babies.”

They buried the body and Ruatria sung for him much like she did with the human. She stood there for a while holding the lock of hair and twirling it around in her hand. “It's for his mother. She may not be able to lay his body to rest in the family crypt but she can have a piece of him.” Ruatria said.

After a short pause of silence she moved back to the ship and started looking through it. She was able to find some more rations, some ammo and a couple of medical kits. “It's getting late we should probably set up camp here for the night. We can sleep in the ship.”

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She walked over to the woman and gives her a small kiss on the cheek. Then looked around to see a perfect spot to make camp. She smiled and looked at the ship where the pilot had died then her smile disappeared. "You know it's kind of bad luck to sleep in a ship where somebody had died." Her eyes turned to her lover. "It's a human superstition."

Clearing some of the debris around the camp area. Searching for large branches and small twigs to help start the fire. She returned with an armful of large branches and set them near the ship and started to dig a circle and a bit steep to place the wooden timber in. She wiped the sweat on her brow and continued with her work while Ruatria did the other chores.

Stopping for a moment and thought to herself she looked around the area and looked slightly confused and yet felt something familiar about this place. "Uh." She muttered to herself. "I could have sworn I had been here before." Standing up straight and looked around one more time to get a better feeling of her surrounding area. Taking a few steps around and thinking hard in her head she finally sighs roughly and looked to Ruatria. "I can't recall the last time I been here, I wonder if it was during my hunting travels or when I got chased by those devil cats?" She brushed the back of her hair and walked back to the fire pit. "Oh well." She takes some dried leaves and twigs. Crunching them together and tied a piece of rope around it. She placed the little igniter in the middle of the pile of branches.

Grabbing a lighter and reached inside and ignited the flame. It took awhile for the wood to catch on fire and Breeze grabbed her travel bag and pulled out a couple of raw fish. Licking her lips as she placed them on the plates she also brought and waited for Ruatria. "Hungry for fish?" She asked curiously.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

While Lauren made a small fire Ruatria crafted a lean to near the fire where they could sleep next to it's warmth and still be protected from the light rains that were common on this planet. The supplies they had gathered were stored in the hull of the ship. When Lauren asked, if she was hungry for fish she nodded despite the fact she was tired of it. They had found ammo for both the human and elvin weapons and could go hunting but it was best to keep the ammo saved for if they were attacked again. After dinner they sat and talked looking at the stars and cuddling.

In the morning they awoke with a fine layer of dew on them. It hadn't full on rained but everything was coated with a fine layer of water. It was amazing the fire was still going. Ruatria sat up grabbed a couple of pieces of wood from under their shelter and set them on the fire. Lauren was still asleep, something unusual as she was normally the early riser. Looking around the area Ruatria had to admit something about it seemed familiar. She hadn't traveled as much as Lauren so it was strange that the area stirred something in her. Granted this planet looked all the same to her, something was different about this area.

Lauren rolled over in her sleep ending up on Ruatria's lap. She sat for a while stroking her hand through Lauren's hair looking out at their camp still feeling the nagging that she had been here before. After a little while she couldn't help it anymore and eased Lauren off her lap before standing up. She picked up her sword and rifle walking to the edge of the clearing and looking out into the jungle. Slowly she kept moving deeper into the jungle almost feeling like she was being drawn to something.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Lauren had dreamed about their arrival on the planet but this time was different. It was more like Lauren had taken a different path which led her towards the jungle and the only weapon she was carrying was her rifle. Her suit was not damaged her helmet showed her tank was filled with air. She was breathing heavily as she continued walking in the jungle but it grew darker with each step. The sounds of howling wind filled the vast empty jungle as there were no signs of animals or life of what so ever. She continued moving through the jungle while moving slowly. Ready to fire anything that dared to attack her. She thought she heard several growls like a tiger nearby but there was nothing.

She continued moving on until she finally comes to a clearing. But the land wasn't empty. There was a large structure like a pyramid but older and more open areas. She was confused as she had moved closer wondering what it was about. When she stood at the doorway the air got colder and the sky grew darker. She was breathing harder and her eyes caught the look of a tiger staring at her. The animal growled and charged at her. She aimed her rifle but it was gone and soon the beast was on top and teeth sank into her flesh.

She woke up intensely and was sweating than normal. She was breathing hard and looked to where the tiger had bitten her and yet no mark. "Oh thank god it was just a nightmare." She felt relieved but her mind had wondered of where Ruatria had went. She got up from her side of the bed and dressed quickly grabbed her gear and equipment. Leaving the supplies behind while she attempted to find her lover's tracks. After a while she was able to find a fresh trail and started following. "Where the hell are you going?" She spoke softly and continued following.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Still walking Ruatria ventured further into the jungle, really she was wandering at this point. In the back of her mind she knew it was dangerous to go out alone and without telling Lauren was twice as dangerous. She didn't know why she was going into the jungle like this. It was like something was pulling her towards something but she didn't know what. The deeper she got the more she felt like she was being followed, no not followed she felt like she was being stalked. She had been walking with her rifle slung over her shoulder but the uneasy feeling made her pull it off and hold it in her hands.

“This is incredibly stupid.” Ruatria said, in elvin to herself. She had gone a fair distance further when something made her spin around with the rifle on her shoulder. It was aimed directly at Lauren.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

She stopped when she sees the end of a barrel pointing at her. The gun aimed at her direction. Her looks slowly looked towards the Elven woman and slightly smiled. "You know that's the dangerous end right?" She asked. Her bow on her back with a quiver of arrows and her hunting knife on her side. She didn't bother to question her attentions about what to do next. Instead she reached out and gently pushed the barrel down. "What did you find?" She asked again and walked past her.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

While she spun around her finger inched into the trigger guard, however as Lauren pushed the barrel down she moved her finger away from the trigger. “Sneaking up on my like is a good way to get yourself shot.” She said, hooking the gun over her shoulder then moving forward to Lauren wrapping her in a hug and pressing a kiss to her cheek. Why she felt the need to be so close was beyond her. Ruatria just was drawn to her lover. It was like she wasn't fully in control of herself. “To be honest I don't know where I am going or even why.” Ruatria said, still holding tight to Lauren. She rested her head on her shoulder for a few moments then pulled away looking back to where she had been looking before Lauren snuck up on her.

She hadn't seen it before but there was a structure before them. It didn't look like it was a natural formation. This thing in front of them was created by someone. “It looks like something was built here. We weren't able to get many scans of the planet but everything we found showed the planet was uninhabited. This shouldn't be here.”

We Are Warriors

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast