Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds cross (P.K. X Numbers) PG-13 (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

lily was quite as Etmere's calm voice spoke, having felt his gently sit at the edge of the bed. Her body trembled still from the pain but it was beginning to fade leaving her body feeling a little weak. She rubbed at her forehead as the intense head ache turned into a light throb behind her eyes. "Perhaps they were onto something." She said quietly.

"I don't know that i could call it much of a nightmare." she said after a moment looking up at Etmere, his silhouette soft against the faint starlight that came through the windows. "Scenes, warped faces and twisted voices. Places and things I know I should remember but don't seem quite right, memories from the moment I woke in the hospital, pain, war. They all seemed muddled between now and then, the time I cant remember."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I wonder if all that combat training yesterday also made some of the memories return to the surface as well. Speaking of which, how are your muscles feeling now that you have laid down and slept?" His tail moved slightly side to side on the bed as he continued to sit there, looking out into the galaxy through the window. "I was hoping to let you sleep some more while I shower and make some breakfast for the both of us. Guess the universe wanted to give us both memories that were unwanted. To an extent at least."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lily regarded him for a moment. "Stiff." She said after a moment. "And sore... but I suppose thats from lack of training.' she said. Getting lazy even though it was unknown that she had a regamend to keep up. "ya..." she agreed with him quietly as she set for a long moment. "well...." she started after a moment. "If you still want to take a shower, I can cook. Its not like I'm going to go back to sleep now anyways."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He looked from the window to her, seeing her silhouette shape in the darkness. His tail moved slightly and the tip of his tail touched the top of her head. "Well I showed you the kitchen already so I'll take you up on your deal. The ingredients in there are also from earth since this is where the ship is resupplying right now. You have a question, I'll be in the shower so just give me a yell from the door and I'll answer you from the shower." He then stood up from his spot and walked into the bathroom, mostly closing the door but leaving it cracked in case she needed to ask him a question.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

lily managed a smile. "Alright." She told him getting up as he left and changing quietly. When she was dressed she left the room and headed into the Kitchen, picking through the cabinets pulling out ingredients and setting them on the counter. She'd learned a little bit of cookie back in the safe house by watching some of the channles, not that what Etmere made was bad but she hated making him do everything.

She pulled out a pan and began to heat the stove up while she pulled out a bowl and started to mix the ingredients by memory. One of the things she'd learned to make was something called pancakes, and she found them quite enjoyable to. She stirred until the pain was ready and begin to pour some in. while it was cooking she pulled out a few plates and set them to the side. she'd work her way through the batter and setting the finished pancakes on one of the plates while she waited for Etmere to come out and join her.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Etmere took a hot brisk shower and afterwards he started to shake his body some to make some of the water fall off the parts of him that had fur. He then grabbed a towel and continued to dry himself off some more before grabbing the military clothes that were set out for him.

After making sure it was all on correctly he walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen part where he found Lily waiting for him with what looked like pancakes. "Where did you learn to cook." He said amusingly surprised as he sat down at a bar stool by the counter.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"The holo TV has more then just History channels, I'd flip through them on occasion and occasionally come across one that told me how to cook something, Its not like I had much else to do but try." She said before looking over to him. Her eyes took in the uniform and how striking he was in it. "You look nice." She said taking in the badges and wondering what all they meant as she finished the last of the pancakes and set the plate down on the counter before turning off the stove and bringing the other two plates over.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled at her comment. "Thanks, I'm surprised it still fits though. I guess that means my body mass hasn't really changed since I left. Should mean I still at least have my strength, whether my endurance can keep up or not is another question entirely." He said in a sort of amusing tone. He grabbed some silverware and poured some syrup onto the pancakes for digging into it to finally take a bite.

Upon putting it in his mouth and tasting it, he closed his eyes and let out a content sigh after swallowing. "Very delicious. Significantly better than me that's for sure. Your hands are gifted, and you have a talent for cooking something delicious." He said as he continued to eat into the pancakes.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lily watched him grab up a plate and help himself. "I'm sure you'll do just fine." She assured him as she got a plate for herself and poured the syrup on it. She watched him take a bite and smiled before shaking her head. "Don't over play my skill." she told him shaking the fork gently at him before cutting a piece for herself. It was good she admitted, but she was certain there was someone out there who was better at cooking then her.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Good food is good food, no matter the starting level of skill." He said with a purr before digging into the food some more and drinking some water with the food. He quickly finished eating the food that was set aside for him before standing up and stretching upwards letting out a quiet yowl as he stretched. "Mmmmm hot delicious warm food. What a perfect way to start the morning." He said with a smile before looking over at her. "When you're ready to go, just let me know and we'll head out." He said with a smile as he started to do a few different stretches to fully stretch his body out.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast