Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Thread: When Worlds cross (P.K. X Numbers) PG-13 (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Lily looked up as the strange code played over the coms. For some strange reason the sound gave her a bad feeling. Even as Christina and Etmere spoke. Christina was beyond Jealous causing such a disruption. but this she they were talking about... she looked down as she listened to what they said. As it went quite again and the Captain asked if Etmere would fight she turned to him again. "Someone wants you to enter the battle." She said simply. In that case... this was very clearly a trap but that didn't change that they could in fact do something.

"They sent you a message you can very clearly understand." She looked to the captain. "That code was sent directly to us right?" she turned back to Etmere. "Were a part of this fight now weather you like it or not, they clearly wanted this ships attention and now they got it."

Ask me about The Painted Dove
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Etmere was looking out the window at the space battle that was going on. He closed his eyes before sighing. "Fine. This doesn't mean I'm coming back though. As well, you better be ready for the hell you're going to pay captain when the general finds out that you authorized this without permission." Etmere opened his eyes and put a hand on the window in front of him and a virtual console displayed in front of him. "Authorization code required. Identifying user. User Identified. Welcome Back Commander. It has been 3982 days since you have last accessed me. WARNING! The fleet has not given you permission to use Orion. Using this console may result in punishment such as stripped of rank, jailed, or even killed. Do you wish to proceed?" Etmere pressed one of the buttons on the system.

"Access granted. Activating all weapons. WARNING! Main cannon hasn't been fired in 4000 days. Please manually check cannon for damages and dust. Activating Main Power Generator. Shields are rising to full strength. Laser Barrage Cannons are turning on. Main Cannon now online." Etmere looked over to Lily and motioned for her to come stand in front of him. When she got to him he whispered into her ear. "The code was sent to us, but I don't know if it's trap... That code... it's the code for the companion I loved, the one that is supposed to be dead... I don't know if she is on that ship, but I am certainly going to find out."
    made by the lovely karma

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Lily looked down speaking quietly. "The likely hood is that its a trap." She said quietly. She looked up at him as he mentioned that it was the code of the women that he'd loved once. She was sure she had all the pieces now. She studied his face. "Are you going to go to the other ship?" she asked seriously. She doubted she'd let her come even if he planned on going. "Just don't gone alone, that's always what a trap wants." She said quietly.

Ask me about The Painted Dove
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"A soldier never leaves another one behind, and now that I have been pressed back into the military, I have to follow my job as a commander and do what it takes to rescue those who have been captured. At the very least, to make up for what I have done, I can go to see if there is, in fact, my lost soldier. As for going alone, if I bring someone else, I risk them getting captured too... It has to be me... I'm the only one who knows that ship... After all... It's the one that scuttled me on that planet. The one that made me who I am now, that ship is the cause. Harbinger..." He then had the virtual console controls come out to him and he grabbed the virtual controls. The lights on the ship shut off and went to a red light to signal that the ship was going to engage in combat.

As he moved the ship into combat he had to occasionally rotate the ship some which could be a little disorientation since the battlefield was in every direction being space and all. Once he got into firing range an announcement came over the intercom. "All hands on deck. Beginning primary sequence for the main cannon. 3. 2. 1. Firing." The voice was the A.I. of the ship and in front of their observation deck, a bright ball of light appeared at the front of their ship It got bigger and bigger in size until it all released in a moment. The large ball compressed into a single beam that quickly moved forward and eventually hit the enemy ship. As it moved along the side of the ship it left black burn marks against its armor.

"Main cannon has fired. Analyzing data... Preparing secondary cannons. Firing secondary cannons at smaller fighters." Everyone in their seats was working tirelessly. Etmere was already covered in sweat. There was a reason only certain individuals could fire secret class ships. The bond between ship and master was both special and engineered. Each special ship created for a certain commander to use. This one was his, his biological markers were what activated its main cannon, however, as such, the ship used a lot of its own energy, as well as some of his energy to fire the main cannon.This combination of mechanical and biological energy was what gave it it's power. Allowing it to tear through most ships with ease. It was something the other races rarely saw because it was reserved for war time and other certain situtation such as the current one now.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819